gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:34:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 434
Total: 434

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Ruth Eckerd Hall Clearwater, FL Part I  (Read 63249 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #380 on: December 29, 2005, 08:10:09 PM »

They said there were some flashes during GN.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #381 on: December 29, 2005, 08:14:26 PM »

What a nice surprise.

Well thank you all for the great cellcert and fun.  Sounded like a good audience. Hope tomorrow is good too. Fingers Crossed

Thanks Meesa, Pamela and Heather for the updates and THanks Heather, Pamela,, Meesa and Lorrie for your gorgeous pictures.

See you all tomorrow for the final concert. Have fun Heather.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #382 on: December 29, 2005, 08:15:59 PM »

That was great, I mean considering I wasn't even there or anything.

Paranoid

Hair was not real spikey, no "fowl" in sight

Couldn't tell about the socks.

Tasapio and Invisible 926 had good seats

Some obnoxious individuals screamed out "Clay have my baby" toward the end in the church scene and the audience groaned in disgust.

He was really funny in the banter and at the beginning of DSIAFCD, Scarlett got it.

Clay was bouncing after the end of his glory note.

Oh baby that's a fact was to no one in particular and very Elvis like.

Angela did an extra bump with her hips and he laughed a lot at that.

His voice cracked a few times (I think he pushed a few notes).

MDYK is getting an interesting response, audience starts to scream now which hurts audio clack!

Local theater group is kept distant from the rest of the cast.

Thank you Meesa and Heather!  And thank for the pics Lorrie!  I appreciate everyone sharing the concerts together, I'll miss it after tomorrow night!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #383 on: December 29, 2005, 08:18:55 PM »

Thanks Pamela and Heather for the updates.

Thanks Heather, Pamela, and Lorrie for the pictures!

See you all tomorrow night for our final cellcert from Clearwater and the end of Joyful Noise 2005. Cry!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #384 on: December 29, 2005, 08:19:47 PM »

Thanks for another great night!  These cellcerts have been a blast!

Meesa, thanks for all your hard work!  Huggles  Pamela & Clandy too!   Huggles

I wish I could be here for the last one, but I wouldn't trade actually being at the show!   

I am planning on calling Clandy before, at intermission and after the show like I have the last couple of shows, so she should be able to give you a couple reports.

Have a great time tomorrow night!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #385 on: December 29, 2005, 08:24:14 PM »

Thanks for the great cellcert tonight.  The pictures were outstanding. 

I hate that I am not going to be with all of you tomorrow night for the final cellcert of this tour.  I'll read it Sunday afternoon but it won't be the same as being here while it is going on.

I have really enjoyed all the cellcerts and I'll be looking forward to the next ones.  I had a great time meeting  several really great Claymaniacs before the Raleigh show and I look forward to meeting more of you this summer. 

I'll be around--I always read ANN every day to get all the latest Clay news.   I don't know how much I will post because by the time I get home and catch up, it sometimes seems crazy to post a reply to something that came up much earlier in the day.

Anyway, thanks for a great JNT and I'll be talking to you again soon.

Goodnight all.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #386 on: December 29, 2005, 09:04:06 PM »

Thanks from me, too!    Just a bit late!

I was having some strange computer problems.   I was getting e-mails with no message, no date, from no one  . . .      I panicked and thought my computer had a virus!

I clicked on McAffee and clicked to scan all files   . . . . . .   forever and a day!

No viruses!  Super Happy!!!

Missed the end of the concert and a chance to thank everybody for another great one! Paranoid

So   -   THANKS!       Clapping

HEATHER -  Glad you will be there!    We'll take any message that you can get to Clandy! 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #387 on: December 30, 2005, 03:58:29 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.  JUST HAD TO COME THIS MORNING AND READ BACK SOME PAGES.  OH MY LORD ONE MORE CONCERT.  HE SURE SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS HAVING A GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT.  I AM SURE TOMORROW WILL BE A BLAST.  I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE TONIGHTS CELLCERT.  IT WILL BE OUR LAST FOR QUITE A WHILE.  JUST LOVE THAT MAN.
BRING ON AI5 BUT AS I SAID BEFORE "IDOL FOUND, SHOW OVER"

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx