gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:46:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 398
Total: 398

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Ruth Eckerd Hall Clearwater, FL Part I  (Read 63244 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2005, 05:05:52 PM »

Thanks Tiffany.  I've been to other concerts that allowed flash and they went off like crazy but we still got the whole concert.  It upsets me when he gets mad, I feel like its personally my fault and I want to tell him I am sorry - ok, I just want to hug him  ROFLMAO

Same here. I really feel bad for him. Just wish something can be done to the flashers if they don't listen. If they flashed next to me I would break there camera. He does know it's not everyone cause he says a few times the Claymates will kick your butts.  Laughing

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2005, 05:06:56 PM »

wave wave     Hi Pamela, Deanna, Meesa, Lori, Tiffany, Lorraine, Frankie, Clandy and anyone else just joining in.  I'm really looking forward to a great cellcert tonight because I won't be able to join you tomorrow night.  Company coming so I'll have to go back to the real world.  

Hope tonight and tomorrow night are great shows for Clay because he deserves it so much for all the great shows he has given us in the last two months.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2005, 05:07:12 PM »

Clandy - Between 7:20 and 7:30. I'll let you know when yoyo says it's okay to connect.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2005, 05:08:50 PM »

Hey Clandy and Barbara. We'll miss ya tomorrow.

Laughing Deanna.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2005, 05:09:14 PM »

wave Hi Clandy and Barbara (2)Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2005, 05:11:44 PM »

I don't know who's there from here tonight. I know Joyce is there.  I think Flakey might be going tonight or tomorrow. I know Heather will be there tomorrow night and Jan is going too.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2005, 05:12:40 PM »

Thanks, Tiffany.  I'll miss all of you too.  It is amazing to me how quickly I became a part of Claymaniacs and now I hate to miss a day.  When I do I feel like the day is not complete.  I will have a lot of catching up to do Sunday after everyone leaves.  The thing that scares me is that we will have a loooooong dry spell.  I sure hope not.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
ILClaymate
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2005, 05:12:56 PM »

Nice socks avie

You may find this hard to believe, but----

the day after the ET show---

my PM box was full of these!!!  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Wow, talk about PEER pressure!  Guess you didn't have a choice but to change, huh?  lmao

Meesa ~ thanks for the info and for letting me know.  Not sure how long I'll be around.  I'll probably be jumping in and out tonight. 
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2005, 05:14:20 PM »

wave Pamela, Deanna, Meesa, Lori, Lorraine, Frankie, Tiffany, Clandy, Barb, and anyone else that has joined in!!!!!

I am here, but since my son installed something in our computer to make it run faster, it is S_L_O_W_E_R  than ever!!!    I will do the best I can to keep up. 

I hear someone kinda cute is singing tonite....... Thud!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2005, 05:15:04 PM »

Wow, talk about PEER pressure!  Guess you didn't have a choice but to change, huh?

Exactly!!!!

I would never, ever use socks as an avie without being forced to!!!!

Clay "is" the "News"
ILClaymate
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2005, 05:15:13 PM »

The thing that scares me is that we will have a loooooong dry spell.  I sure hope not.

I really don't think it is going to be THAT long.  We all survived 7 months drought this year so I think we will make it through!  I think it will be sooner than what we think.  But I'm the eternal optimist too!  lmao
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2005, 05:15:28 PM »

wave

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2005, 05:16:43 PM »

wave ANGELA

Clay "is" the "News"
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2005, 05:17:51 PM »

I know how you feel Barbara and I think hopefully Clay will pop up somewhere so we can see him again soon like maybe more Insider gigs.

Hey there Woody. Great to see you join us tonight.  Huggles Fingers Crossed your internet will be running ok.

He's not only cute but he dropped dead handsome and has a voice of an angel.  Thud!

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2005, 05:17:57 PM »

I would never, ever use socks as an avie without being forced to!!!!

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

wave ANGELA!!!!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2005, 05:18:36 PM »

Remember, it's not a drought this time. It's recess.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2005, 05:19:04 PM »

I agree with you Clandy.

Oh Wow. it's Angela. Hey there.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »

I like that Meesa.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2005, 05:20:20 PM »

My internet is not cooperating already.   

Yes, I know that Joyce (clays#1fan) is there tonite, but that is the only one I know for sure.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2005, 05:20:36 PM »

wave Hi Debbie!!

Clay "is" the "News"
gfx