gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:55:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 390
Total: 390

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: King Center Melbourne, FL  (Read 44562 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2005, 06:08:41 PM »

test

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2005, 06:10:05 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2005, 06:12:25 PM »

crowd loved him....hold on claymate.. our ride is here.. JB..jingle bells jingle bells ....unbelievable.. tone in his voice...dixonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn voice is defing gravity.. on the steps.. feet spread wide apart..hips and shoulder leaned backwards..right hand down to side.. snapping his long fingers.. to the beat...rolling his hips to the beat.. knee is just wow.. crowd is screaming.. I am dead meat.. gettinghot in here..oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and the earth moves under his feet.. they dynamite the place..

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2005, 06:12:33 PM »

Finally I can post again. I rebooted and I had a trouble posting cause it said my session time had run out and couldn't get the post to go through. I still have to go back after I type and reload though.

I tried to send a few PM's and that didn't work.

Thanks Pamela and Micheal for trying to fix the problems. .

Now I can say hello to Barb and Mack.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2005, 06:13:37 PM »

I AM TRYING BUT IT DOES NOT SEEM TO WANT ME HERE TONIGHT. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ILClaymate
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2005, 06:15:40 PM »

vignette. abour the traditions of christmas.. and the Mr.. he died a long time ago..telling tommy about how she met him and the magic of that night..as Clay glares at them.. so intensily..repeating every word and action in his mind.. the music starts to play..as he smiles and opens his lupurious lips.. she smiling...so romantic.. innocent..as he watches what is happening around him..he asked if she would like ....maybe just one....his whole voice changes in this song..the private side of clay comes out.. it just flows thru the words and the note.. and the way he releases them.. give it a channncee...as they hold each other and gracefully slide across the floor...knowing that love is blooming.. clay watches every move..every touch.. every eye contact..watching two heart joinging as one.. such beauty is once in a life time. and its bev's time.. oh itwill get you if you give it a chanceeeeeeeee..

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2005, 06:16:02 PM »

That's great it's a sellout and they are getting out the flashers. Sounds great so far.  Clapping

Heather-  Thud! Gorgeous pics from last night if you can read this.

ILClaymate
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2005, 06:20:32 PM »

Tiffany ~ she can read but its not letting her post.  She keeps getting the 'timed out' message.  Meesa must be having problems too.  I hope one of them can take over soon!  Super Happy!!!  She did get some great pics.  She is still working on them as we speak.

the crowd is absolutely spell bound..could hear a pin drop.. give it a chanceeeeeeeeee and they applaude.. now bev and tommy talking about.. the ornament.. he stole it off a christmas tree.. very special to me.. and he drops it.. but no harm done.. the memories live on forever..music picking up..HYAMLC.. as the past comes to life..have yourself a merry little christmas.. our trouble will be out of sight...our trouble will be milesssssss awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy.. every night his voice gets more sultry, passoniate,seductive sends tremors thru me..shiningggggg starrrrrrrrr highest bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WOW..got applause for that one.. have yourself a merry little christmas time...

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2005, 06:21:14 PM »

I talked to Michael - he is on the case!  He'll get it straightened out.  He said the problem was at the server, not the board, so hopefully it won't be long since we don't have to do anything.

Yay Michael!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2005, 06:23:02 PM »

Thank you for letting us know Pamela.

YAY MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2005, 06:24:08 PM »

Clandy- I had the same message. weard  It wouldn't even let me log out. I shut down and came back on and that worked. Hope they can be able to come back too. At least we can read the cellcert.

ILClaymate
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2005, 06:25:32 PM »

CW.. frosted window panes..merry christmas may your dreams come true.. 3.4 time.....wishing you and yours same thing too..crowd applauding...its the time of year when the world falls in love....such perfect vocals...very powerful..vocals.. and the crowd so loves it too..

crowd is absolutely expoliding the joint.. with second place.. that clay aiken....and they are out of control sending chills thru me.. they are breaking the earth apart.. this is amazing..oh i thought he won.. and they are hysterical.. clay has to be glowing.. a huge bright shining star...SB .. clay singing.. children laughing.. you hearrrrrrr silver bells.. silver balls.. its christmas time in the city.. ring a ling hear them sing.. just perfection...soon it will be christmas day.. as bev joins in...sounding great.. now both as one.. each of their notes enhances the others.. oh my just beautiful.. its christmas time inthe city ringa ling.. hear them sing.. clays voice is so strong tongiht his is almost all I hear.. soon it will be christmas dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee..audience is in awe...huge applause. and yelling....wonderful 

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2005, 06:26:07 PM »

Yeah!!! My post went through. Thank you Michael and Pamela. Cheer! and Fingers Crossed for everyone else.

ILClaymate
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2005, 06:29:51 PM »

Pamela ~ thanks for the info and glad that Michael is on the case!!  Huggles  Cheer!

heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2005, 06:30:01 PM »

test

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2005, 06:30:44 PM »

Yay!

I made it back!!  Super Happy!!! Purple Banana Super Happy!!! Purple Banana

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2005, 06:31:01 PM »

I WILL TRY AGAIN

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2005, 06:31:21 PM »

Welcome back Heather.  wave

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2005, 06:33:02 PM »

I'm going to try again

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
ILClaymate
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2005, 06:33:46 PM »

test

Cheer!  Cheer!  YAY!!!!  You made it!  Whew...I'm wore out!  Super Happy!!!  Just for FYI, the CB is VERY slow tonight too.  They are having server issues too.

TSC.. cookie making time.. chestnuts roasting on an open fire.. jack frost ....ladies he is getting to me.. tugging at my heart and emotions.. dont want to think past Friday.. just want to get lost in his voice an beauty now..santas on his way.. as he sits on the step.. pulling the cutter out of his heart pocket..warmth of his body makes it glow..with love..as he gently plays with it.. knowing it means a ladies faith will be restored with it.. as he looks over his shoulder placing it on the table.. she reaches for it.. as if it was always there little did she know yes it was always there.. in her angels hand..just waiting for the right to to make it new.. from 1 to 92.. many times many way merry christmas merrry christmas .. merry merry christmasssss to youuuuuuuuuuuu as he stand looks over his shoulder as he walks into the heavens.. and the crrow are beyond themselves.. just tearjerking beautiful..

angela singing now.. would love to see her do this again in person.. such a totally different thing than hearing it on the stream.. she is wonderful.. very emotional song.. crowd is really quiet..

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx