gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:08:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 256
Total: 256

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: King Center Melbourne, FL  (Read 44513 times)
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #240 on: December 28, 2005, 08:06:04 PM »

Jerome said yes it was the flashing.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #241 on: December 28, 2005, 08:06:20 PM »

Jerome confirmed it.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #242 on: December 28, 2005, 08:06:37 PM »

Really Didn't think it was a big problem tonight.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #243 on: December 28, 2005, 08:06:50 PM »

LorrieLaughing

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #244 on: December 28, 2005, 08:07:05 PM »

It was Michael that called and got the posting issue under control!  All kudos to him! 

Clapping  Clapping  Clapping

I believe the audience is getting rushed out again tonight, thus the no encore was probably due to a time issue.
(Jerome always says it's the flashing.)

But it sounds like he sang the shiznit out of every song, so I hope everyone is happy!

I know how they feel though - I was in no encore DC!

Thank you Angela, Heather and Meesa (Cellcert Trinity!) for all the beautiful pictures, and the play by play of the show.

You are MUCH appreciated!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping

ETA: From CH:  Pink says they are being thrown out of there so maybe it is time again. Perhaps Newland will know. Pink says they are really making every one leave fast.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #245 on: December 28, 2005, 08:07:10 PM »

That really stinks for the innocent people. 
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #246 on: December 28, 2005, 08:07:36 PM »

Well Bummer about Good News but sounded like a great concert and a better audience then last night. Thanks for the cellcert you all.

Glad we made it and we can post ok now. Thank you Pamela and Michael for fixing what you had to do.

Thank you Clandy for your hard work earlier doing the updates and pics.

Thank you Meesa and Heather for the updates and love your pics Heather.

See you all from Clearwater tomorrow. 2 to go. Night all!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #247 on: December 28, 2005, 08:10:11 PM »

Thanks for a great night everyone!

Meesa & Clandy thanks for your reports!

Pamela & Michael, thanks for working out the posting issues!

I sure hope that the people going to the Clearwater shows listen and TURN OFF THEIR FLASHES!  Otherwise we may not hear GN again this tour.   Paranoid

See you all tomorrow night!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #248 on: December 28, 2005, 08:14:07 PM »

Thanks to Clandy for reporting and the beautiful pics!

Thanks to Heather for the beautiful pics!

See you all tomorrow night!

Thanks to Pamela and Michael for fixing the posting problem!
Clapping

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #249 on: December 28, 2005, 10:24:05 PM »

Flashers and screamers

I'd like to apologize for the rude and disrespectful screamers during the show. Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!! I just wish  they'd show their "love for Clay" by NOT screaming it but showing him the respect he deserves as a performer on the stage and being quiet during the songs. It is so rude, disrespectful and distracting for the performer.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

And yes, they did have a huge crackdown on flashers and while there weren't many during the first half...there seemed to be short bursts of free-for-all flashing during the second.

The intermission lasted much longer than 20 minutes. If it had been only 20 minutes there would have been enough time for Good News. I was very disappointed when the lights came on and the curtain came down. I love Good News. I don't know why it wasn't done, if it was because of time or flashes or just Clay being ticked off at the disrespect, either way we missed out.

The show was fantastic. I could tell that he seemed to be holding back a bit in the first half but really belted during the second. My niece loved the show, her first Clay concert. My mom and step-dad loved the show as well. My mom's second concert, my step-dad's first.

It was funny during DSIAFCD when Clay sang "oh baby that's a fact" to Quiana she jumped up and down and squealed right along with everyone else in the audience. She also got flowers during introductions.

My teen-aged niece loved William Joseph and got her picture taken with him afterwards. She says he's "hot". I'd have to agree.

Well, I've got to get some sleep as I have a 9 hour drive ahead of me! The show was awesome. The singing was awesome. The MAN was awesome!!

ETA at 7:30 after only 5 hours of sleep: Although I have had my favorites of the songs he has sung in the JNT (MDYK, OHN, GN),  I think the one that has affected me most hasn't even been a favorite. "Please Celebrate Me Home" made me bawl both times I saw it. The first time was in Raleigh, the night before I was to drive "home" to Florida for the holidays. The song really got to me because I realized I did not want to go to Florida. I got emotional because the song made me wish I wanted to "go home".  And Beverly's family coming through the door at the pinnacle or high point or whatever of the song just made it worse.

The second time I saw it was in Melbourne last night...the night before I was to drive HOME to North Carolina. I got all emotional again. This time the song got to me because I couldn't wait to get HOME. I have been wanting to get back HOME to North Carolina since about noon Christmas Day. Since last November Raleigh and North Carolina have been my HOME and Florida is just a state where all my relatives live. Raleigh is where I found my freedom, my life, my happiness, myself - my sense of who I really am. So Raleigh is and always will be HOME to me. I find it enlightening the reaction I had each time to the song "Please Celebrate Me Home" and the fact that I happened to hear it each time the night before my travels.

And the JNT II story of Beverly and Tommy is so true and so fitting this year: Family isn't always the people you are related to.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #250 on: December 29, 2005, 09:00:57 AM »

Michelle I know what you mean.  It is one of my Favorites too. 

I miss talking to you.  My dear Moonshot.  Let me know how you are doing after you get some rest. 

I am sorry you missed Good News, it just runs up your spine and stays in your Brain for a long Time.  I bawled like a baby during both of these.  Nicole did too.

Love Ya,

Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx