gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:48:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 371
Total: 371

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: King Center Melbourne, FL  (Read 44549 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2005, 06:42:28 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2005, 06:42:33 PM »

Oh yes, I can.
lmao

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2005, 06:43:01 PM »

That's weard Heather and some people didn't have problems at all.

Thanks for the tip Meesa.

That's cool Clandy that a fan is doing the concert with Clay tonight.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2005, 06:44:05 PM »

Hey Lorrie

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2005, 06:44:14 PM »

Now that I have tasted success once again (after many re-boots, nasty thoughts, and failure to post), I feel that I should really say something profound !

Ahhh .. ..  . .   Mmmmm . .    ISN'T HE BEAUTIFUL?   Clapping

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2005, 06:46:08 PM »

They had Jerome on the phone! He just said hi.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2005, 06:46:36 PM »

FROM THE CB:

crowd loves her..phone ringing.. mailbox is full....as she turns to tommy.. what you say we decorate .. as clay stands over her..guarding her from harm..making her feel whole again.. he walks to quianna as she hands him the box of a new begining...he stops time.. as he places it on the table.. CMH..and starts time again.. bev looks at the box with amazemnet.home for the holidays..totally surround in your circle..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee....celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeee give me a number....wow wow wow.. his is singing his heart out.. please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I...just listing to this beautiful man....comon comon comon..even my toes are trembling..yeahhhhhhhhh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee celebrate me home. .and the crowd comes to life..please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeee give me one more....I can recallllllll.. alone.........we have a growl.....small but a growl....lead me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee give me anumber please celebrate me home..

john talking now about the musical.. please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just beautiful....crowd is wild..absolultely wild..

jerome gettin the stub hubbers. .first time they have seen him tongith. Clay looks amazing. sounds wonderful.. cant find any virgins yet. .natives are getting restless want to sacrifice a virgin.. says clay is so hawt right now it is beyond words...

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2005, 06:47:08 PM »

Now that I have tasted success once again (after many re-boots, nasty thoughts, and failure to post), I feel that I should really say something profound !

Barb- Yes! Yes! Yes!!!! Thud!  Thud! Thud!

Heather- Your pics are outstanding. Beautiful

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2005, 06:49:14 PM »

Pamela ~ do you know anything about this?  I'm going to go check CV to see if there are more details.  This is from the CB.

Has it been reported that someone from the Clackhouse is on stage tonight in the chorus? I hope she'll be able to give the "inside scoop" later. (I'm so jealous!)

Yes! That would be newland21 from the CH.  I know her, she's very active in the theater in DC and in FL where she has a home as well.  How cool!!  Lucky chica also won a stub hub this year!

Yay!

OK - for all newcomers - the error message some are getting when trying to post says our database is full. That isn't true per Michael, we have plenty of storage left in our database.  The problem is with our server host, and he is on hold with them now.

He'll get it cleared up very soon I hope!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2005, 06:50:39 PM »

Pamela- I'm posting all good now.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2005, 06:50:41 PM »

Thanks for sorting everything out with the server, Pamela and Michael!   Smile

Thanks Tiffany!  I appreciate it!  Huggles

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2005, 06:50:43 PM »

Nice pictures Heather!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2005, 06:51:13 PM »

Hello, Everybody  wave I just got home from having supper with kids and grandkids and from collecting another grandaughter to spend a few days (already had the baby - now I have the 6 year old, too). On the way to the restaurant, I got a phone call from Carol, and thought I would post what she told me here, since so many of you are cell-certing. Carol is feeling better - is able to eat now - but has realized that she cannot stay alone during her chemotheraphy. She has moved back to her daughter's house, which is about 50 miles from Carol's house in Dallas. She really sounded beter than I expected. She just said that three days after a chemo treatment, she seems to crash. Carl is having all of her mail forwarded to her daughter's house, so anyone can reach her at her address or at her daughter's address (if you need either, you can send me a p.m.). I know Prissy is still having computer problems, so I was very glad to hear from Carol.

I hope that the concert is better for Clay tonight - with no one using camera flashes. I'm going to try to go back to read a couple of pages, but can't stay long.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2005, 06:51:20 PM »

Socks are hot pink, black and white horizontal stripes.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2005, 06:51:34 PM »

Love the hands Heather. Drool

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2005, 06:51:59 PM »

Nice pictures Heather!

Thanks Lorrie!   Huggles

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2005, 06:52:04 PM »

Well, I couldn't post for the longest time, but now I can. 
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2005, 06:53:24 PM »

HE SURE IS

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2005, 06:54:13 PM »

Hey Frankie. Thanks for the update on Carol. Glad to hear she's feeling better and her daughter is staying with her. I'll keep her in my prayers.

The concert sounds so much better tonight so far and they will kick you out if there is flash.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2005, 06:55:22 PM »

Ok lets see if I got this to work I had to restart my computer.

Barbara- Congrats on 400 posts.

Clandy- Wow what a lucky girl to be able to be on stage and sing in the chorus.

Lorrie- Congrats on 4100 posts.

That is awesome that they got Jerome on the phone and he said hi.

OMG a growl, his growls are so sexy in CMH, I loved that when he did that at my concert.

Frankie- Thank you for letting us know about Carol, I will keep her in my prayers.  I hope you enjoy your 6 year old granddaughter.

Messa- Thank you for the sock report.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx