gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:17:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 407
Total: 407

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Hollywood, FL Hard Rock Live 12/27/05  (Read 36245 times)
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2005, 07:28:48 PM »

Well, it's back to work tomorrow so I'd better go get ready to rejoin the real world.  (I like this one better.)

Thanks to everyone for the cellcert tonight.  I'll see you tomorrow.

Sweet Clay Dreams to all.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2005, 07:29:13 PM »

They drug a flasher out that was arguing somtime during the church scene.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2005, 07:29:48 PM »

Im back, I forgot I also had to try on clothes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QUIANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no I hope that guy will be ok.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clandy- I am glad Heather and her mom got better seats.

Frankie- Congrats on 2700 posts.  Aw Lewis was sweet to do that for those girls.

Have a good night at work Jerry.

Thank you for the great cellcert you all. Can't wait to hear the reports from our ladies that went.  Hope the audience is more respectable tomorrow. Clay sounded amazing though.

Thank you Clandy, Meesa, and Pamela for the updates and thank you Clandy for posting Heather's gorgeous pics. Thank you Meesa for your pretty pics too.

See you all tomorrow.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man stupid flashers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2005, 07:30:37 PM »

Meesa -  You sure have posted some gorgeous pictures tonight, too!     THANKS ! Clapping

Good News !    So glad that the audience got to see and hear him do that!   Unfortunately, the flashers and screamers probably don't even realize that they would have been the reason for a big disappointment!

Good cellcert tonight, however !

I only screamed twice and I didn't flash at all!  

Thanks to Clandy and Meesa.    It was fun!

Tomorrow  night - -  let's do it again!  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2005, 07:30:54 PM »

Thanks for the cellcert, everybody - I appreciate your hard work so much - enjoyed being here with all of you  I can't wait to hear from our Maniacs in attendance! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2005, 07:32:51 PM »

A hug is warmer when you're in it was to the birthday girl!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2005, 07:34:13 PM »

Thank you Angela and Meesa; great pictures and it's nice to hear things went well.  Mostly.   Paranoid

Why some people think the rules apply to everyone but themselves is a mystery to me. 

I hope the maniacs had a great time!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #187 on: December 27, 2005, 07:38:01 PM »

Thanks for the updates Clandy and Pamela and Clandy for the gorgeous pics.

See ya tomorrow in Melbourne!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #188 on: December 27, 2005, 07:49:58 PM »

Post concert report from Heather:  She said that she didn't think Clay was going to come back out for GN and it appears he didn't really want to.  When he was singing his eyes were closed almost the whole time.  Then when he left, instead of backing into the curtain as he usually does he turned around and marched out.  She could tell he was p*ssed.  Roll eyes  They are VERY lucky to have gotten GN I think.  I sure hope the next FL venue is better with the flashes.  She also reported that there was a guy in the lobby area handing out a couple M&G bracelets and Bozena got one.  I'm not sure if it was legit or not but I guess we will find out the story from Bozena!  Also, before the concert when she was talking to Maka, he said that they (William's team) was pretty disappointed that he didn't get to perform tonight but he was there playing for Clay just didn't get to open.

Thanks Meesa for your help with the posting in the 2nd half and thanks to Pamela too!  Huggles

See you all tomorrow night.  I will be late since I'll be at church.  wave
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #189 on: December 27, 2005, 08:25:03 PM »

How interesting.  I understand the audience was really giving a loud ovation when he came back out.

He should have come back out wearing shades.   

I can't wait to hear about Bozena.   shocking

Thanks Angela!

Really cute pic of Gregory and Raleigh from today! Photo by Irishbookgal from CV.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #190 on: December 27, 2005, 11:17:03 PM »

AFTER THE CONCERT, BOZENA AND I WERE TALKING TO TWO WOMEN IN FRONT OF US-OFF TO THE SIDE A COUPLE OF MEN WERE CALLING OUT- THEY WALKED TOWARD US AND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT "WHO WANTS A GREET" BOZENA WAS CLOSEST AND I SAID- 'BOZENA ,QUICK- GET IT!" SO THE ONE GUY GAVE BOZENA HIS WRIST BAND- AND THE OTHER GUY GAVE HIS WRIST BAND TO......................ONE OF THE OTHER WOMEN!!!

THEY WERE VIP HIGH ROLLER WRISTBANDS-SO BOZENA JOINED THE 24 OTHER LUCKY WINNERS (SEEMS A LOT OF THE GUYS JUST HANDED THE WRISTBANDS OUT- WHICH WAS GOOD)

AND SHE GOT TO TALK TO CLAY- AND HAVE A PICTURE SIGNED- AND PUT HER ARM AROUND HIS WAIST, AND LEANED INTO HIM- AND............WELL, YOU KNOW THE DRILL

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #191 on: December 27, 2005, 11:18:36 PM »

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #192 on: December 27, 2005, 11:27:21 PM »

I WILL HAVE TO SAY I WAS NONPLUSSED BY THE AUDIENCES BEHAVIOR TONIGHT- SOME IDIOT MEN KEPT YELLING- "I LOVE YOU CLAY" AND THERE WERE SCREAMERS AND QUITE A FEW FLASHERS. ALSO, IN THE CONCERTS I HAVE ATTENDED- THERE WERE MANY STANDING OVATIONS DURING THE SECOND HALF OF THE SHOW- I DID NOT SEE ANYONE STAND- AND AFTER MDYK I JUST STOOD RIGHT UP AND STARTED APPLAUDING

THEY DID CLAP LOUDLY AND SCREAM- BUT IT WAS JUST WEIRD.
AFTER DSIAFCD, THE CURTAINS CAME DOWN- BOTH OF THEM- BUT THE LIGHTS DIDNT GO UP- PEOPLE WERE CHANTING CLAY CLAY CLAY- THEN "WE WANT CLAY" AND STILL THE LIGHTS WERENT UP- THEN THEY WERE- THEN THE AUDIENCE KEPT CLAPPING AND CHANTING- AND THE LIGHTS WENT DOWN- THE HEAVY CURTAIN WENT UP-QUIANA AND ANGELA CAME OUT- AND STILL NOTHING FROM CLAY.

FINALLY HE CAME OUT- AND HE WAS SINGING WELL, BUT THERE WERE FLASHES, AND HE CLOSED HIS EYES A LOT.  HE DIDNT GO UP HIGH ON THE LAST VERSE, AND AFTER HE SANG THE LAST "GOOD" HE TURNED ON HIS HEELS, AND SANG "NEWS" AS HE WALKED BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

I DID FEEL THAT HE PLAYED SAFE WITH HIS VOICE- DIDNT GIVE IT AS MUCH AS NORMAL. I JUST HOPE HE CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE NEXT THREE DAYS WITHOUT SEVERELY HURTING HIMSELF.

CLAY WAS STILL AWESOME- BUT I SURE WASNT IMPRESSED BY THE AUDIENCE REACTIONS- AND SADLY, WILLIAM JOSEPH DID NOT PLAY TONIGHT DUE TO TIME CONSTRICTIONS.

I HOPE CLAY IS WELL FOR TOMORROW

BTW- I BOUGHT A TEE SHIRT- AND IT HAD HIS LAST THREE CONCERTS AS
MIAMI, ORLANDO AND TAMPA

WHEN THEY ARE REALLY AT
HOLLYWOOD FL, MELBOURNE, AND CLEARWATER!!

GO FIGURE

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #193 on: December 28, 2005, 02:36:26 AM »

Frankie, Tiffany and Mack, ya'll are so sweet, thank you!

Ya'll should have seen him spin on his heel after the last "Good" and didn't breath a word, note or letter of "news" at the end and gave us his back because he was so angry!

Heather and I got pix with Maka...took three time!  When he said no William, I was really disappointed as this was my only show and so many have complimented him and how wonderful....I brought up the last show and Maka knew it was sold out and for a moment the glimmer in his eyes-thought he was going to offer a ticket, but no...and I didn't speak up!  Unfortunately, Clearwater is three hours away anyhow...

Bozena...lucky girl!

I was VERY and I mean VERY disappointed that the ornament said MIAMI!  We were in HOLLYWOOD not Miami...so I didn't buy one...I will have to order Laura's shirt thru the fan club...

Another year of Clay is over almost and like Marilyn says, I hope he gets better in order to finish the last three as he struggled last night...he did reach down deep and bring it, but you could just tell!

xoxox to all.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #194 on: December 28, 2005, 04:05:00 AM »

BOZENA - I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.  YOU DESERVE IT.  MARILYN AGAIN YOU WERE SO GIVING AND I KNOW IN MY HEART YOU WILL BE NEXT MY FRIEND TO MEET THIS MAN UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. 

SURE HOPE OUR HONEY IS O.K.  THREE MORE CONCERTS TO GO.

HUGS
RAINEY
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2005, 11:11:14 AM »

I think Marilyn and Jayne pretty much covered everything. 

~ Clay was in good voice, but he did seem to be reserved at times.  I felt like he let loose more in the second half than the first.

~ The crowd, to me, was very disrepectful.  Like Clandy said, I really didn't think we would get GN.  It just didn't seem like Clay was into it.  I listened to GN from Raleigh this morning and to me there was so much more passion in that version than the way he sang it last night.  It was a shame for those people who only saw last night's concert. 

~ I was so excited for BozenaSuper Happy!!! I could have had a chance too, but I just wasn't quick enough.  There was a guy that had a bracelet he was giving away when we were leaving, but someone else got to it first.  Oh well, I'll hopefully get meet and greet with Clay at some point!

~ I was able to take a lot of pictures last night.  I'm not really sure how good they are, but I'll get them on the computer and we'll find out.  I'll get a link up as soon as I can.  Oh and I'll post the picture of Jayne, Maka and I too!   Smile

I hope to see everyone tonight at the Melbourne cellcert!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #196 on: December 28, 2005, 04:24:40 PM »

Here are a few pictures from last night before the concert.

Flakey, Marilyn, Jayne, Me and Bozena

Me, Jayne and my mom, Sharon

Me, Maka (WJ's bodyguard) and Jayne

Maka and Me - Jayne, your eyes were closed in this one! 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2005, 04:37:24 PM »

You gals look absolutely Gorgeous! 

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2005, 01:35:57 PM »

I AM REPOSTING MY TREASUED ITEM..

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2005, 03:27:37 PM »

I AM REPOSTING MY TREASUED ITEM..
as well you should....are you going to get it blown up????

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx