gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:32:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 195
Total: 195

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Hollywood, FL Hard Rock Live 12/27/05  (Read 36241 times)
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2005, 05:19:03 PM »

Fill in the caption:

"Are you kidding?  It was ______________________"

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2005, 05:19:27 PM »

ooo nice pics......hey tiff wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2005, 05:21:42 PM »

Fill in the caption:

"Are you kidding?  It was ______________________"

bwahahahaha!!!  lmao

ETA:
*waves to kat and Tiffany*

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2005, 05:21:47 PM »

Hi to everyone who has joined since I posted!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2005, 05:22:03 PM »

Thanks Clandy for the updates. Meesa said she'll be late.

Hey there Tiff. Nice to see you.

Glory- I celebrated CHristmas Thursday and just had Christmas dinner on Sunday. It was nice with my family and liked the gifts I got. Thanks for asking.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2005, 05:24:45 PM »

hey sara wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2005, 05:25:49 PM »

wave  Hi Clandy, Pamela, Tiffany, Lori, Sara, Glory, Kat and anyone else joining since I started this.  I just got back home after all my Christmas travels and I can see I really have a lot of reading to do.  It may have been a holiday weekend but it seems like there must have been a lot of news going on.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and I thank everyone for all the cards I received.

I still can't get over BSOB last week.  As soon as I got home tonight I played it several times.  And this is from someone who is not a bluegrass fan.  The song and the emotion invovled were so overwhelming and now I absolutely love this song.  I sure wish I could see him again this week.  

Well, I'm going to jump around tonight and try to keep up with the cellcert and read all the news I missed.  I really hate that this week ends our cellcerts for the time being but I hope it won't be long before we have a reason to have more.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2005, 05:26:56 PM »

I heard when Clay sang MCWL in Raleigh he saw his Papa say, Go Clay go and Clay has this big smile on his face. Awwwwww

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2005, 05:27:17 PM »

Hi Tiffwave

Thanks Sara!

Tiffany ~ photos are compliments of Heater!  She did a great job and looking forward to more from her this week!

merry christmas to even just one.. may the joy of the season surround you.. he is pouring it on.. wow.. Merry christmas to even just one....voice is just riviting..then ends with merry christmas with loooooovaaaee...again the crowd shows their love for him.. wonderful...sound is perfect.. just perfect..knock knock knock knock.. screaming in crowd.. we love you clay...now bev talking

I heard some I LOVE YOU CLAYs during the jingle bell knock....Tommy and Bev are coming in loud and clear....no gasoline and onion smell but the face may need ironing...

amazing connectiontonight.. can hear everything..what the matter with you...tell your mother and sister I said thank you very much.. isnt it time for you togo now..NO...crowd laughing..mean old hag.. gregory sound perfect.. not to fast..stong voice..you can call me tommy...short for thomas.. yes I did know that..clay must be watching with joy and happiness.. standing there head bowed to chest..smiling..hands together.. slightly rubbing his finger tips..occasionaly sticking a foot out a bit..letting it rest on his heel..

.....c'mon its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you....these wonderful things are the things we'll remember all our lives.....

GIDDY UP.....YOO HOO....GIDDY UP!!!!

phone ringing.. mail box full.. as her angel watches over her.. his heart hurting for her.. knowing that she will be fine.. but having to witness her heartbreak is almost more than he can bare...music ...sleigh ride.. he hops right in and brings the beat up a few notches.. gitty up gitty up lets go.. sound happy and full of fun....cheeks nice and rosy and comfy cozy are we.. he sure is doing a great job.. his voice is just perfect.....perfect ending to a perfect day...chesnuts pop...happy feeling....nothing in the world can top... he is really giving us his all..wonderful thing these wonderful thing.. remember all thru our lives..lovely weather..sleigh ride ...oh to be in the crowd and witness him once again....gitty up gitty up its grand holding your hand...he has to be just floating around that stage.. happy and chipper...

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2005, 05:28:33 PM »

Hey everyone!  wave

Lori...that picture.....that face.....*dies*

No comment on the caption!  Paranoid

I've been messing with my iPod; well, until Mr P took over for me.  *sigh*

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

They have Iloveyou screamers in FL too?  Glad it wasn't just Raleigh.  How distracting.

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2005, 05:28:51 PM »

HI BARBARA GLAD YOU MADE IT HOME SAFE I WOULD HAVE GIVEN ALMOST ANYTHING TO HAVE BEEN AT THAT CONCERT. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2005, 05:29:44 PM »

hey pamela wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2005, 05:30:33 PM »

HI BARBARA GLAD YOU MADE IT HOME SAFE I WOULD HAVE GIVEN ALMOST ANYTHING TO HAVE BEEN AT THAT CONCERT. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

I wish you could have been there.  I think most everyone who was there thought it was very special.  I know I did.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »

Hey Barbara.Welcome back and hope you had a nice Christmas. Welcome for the cards.  Glad you had a wonderful time seeing Clay and getting to meet other Claymaniacs last week. I don't like bluegrass either but I like anything Clay sings. BSOB was beautiful. You were lucky to be there to hear it. It's sad when the cellcerts come to an end too. I'll miss it til the next tour.

Clandy- Heather took incredable pics. Can't wait to see more from this week.

lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2005, 05:32:30 PM »

Fill in the caption:

"Are you kidding?  It was the biggest fish I ever caught!"

Pamela - not sure what you were thinking!!   

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
ILClaymate
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2005, 05:34:01 PM »

....and, right into Jingle Bells.....the energy level is just bursting.....put on your bells your Christmas bells....

dash away allllllllllllllllll........

hang on to your chair rollers.. here is JB.. rocken roller Clay.. jingel bells jingel bells all the way.. boy he is on.. hitting the reindeer and sailing him into space....come on sleigh ride.. oh my my my snappy finger hip rotating toe tapping knee bouncing...shoulder rocken and head boppin...never ever forget this image.. and the crowd is with him...ring out the bellls....lordy he make me bounce all over the place..one horse open sleighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and they loved it...

I can't hear the crowd very well, but can hear the vignettes and the music...odd, but I'm NOT complaining!! 

....that's my husband....yes, tommy, he died a long time ago......mr. ledford and their son got the tree and put it up every year.....please don't tell my dad......Tommy asks more questions about Mr. Ledford and Bev starts to reminisce....he said I like the way you laugh and that I'm really glad you're here....oh, it'll get you if you get it half a chance....

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2005, 05:35:47 PM »

oooo hott SPICY hot pics!!!

hey pam pm me back!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2005, 05:36:40 PM »

I THINK CLAY WAS THINKING WHAT WERE YOU ALL THINKING MADE SENSE TO ME. PAMELA I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE THINKING. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2005, 05:36:44 PM »

Pamela - not sure what you were thinking!!   

Errr....OK, actually he looks like a teacher I used to hate and was afraid of.  My art history teacher in college. 
Except the cuteness.  On Clay's part.

Sweet innocent me Glory?  Never.  Wink

OK, I'll shut up now. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2005, 05:37:03 PM »

Hey!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx