gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:59:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 443
Total: 443

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Hollywood, FL Hard Rock Live 12/27/05  (Read 36248 times)
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2005, 06:42:19 PM »

wave

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
ILClaymate
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2005, 06:42:30 PM »

Today is Jerome's birthday too!  Cheer!

music playing softy..as tommy stands waiting for his family.. that never show up.crowd screaming... clay walks over to him.. his heart is open..he places his hand on his shoulder.. to support him..takes a look .. and flipps his tie out ..with a smile.. he goes to Bev and gently turns her to face tommy.. she knows ..he is hurting.. but she is there for him.. and takes control of the situtation.. makes him feel good again.

Tommy is looking for his parents, Bev is consoling and fixing his tie......piano starts the opening notes of OHN....goosebumps time for me.......voice is perfection....a thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices for yonder breaks a new and glorious morn......there is such power even when he sings softly......oh night diiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeee.......

fall on YOUR knees, oh hearrrrrrr the aaaaangel voices, oh niiiiiiight divine.......I will NEVER tire of hearing him sing this

piano playing.. start of OHN...as the angel takes his place atop the stairs.. and he singssssssss..night of our dear saviours birth..just beautiful..sound so soft and sincere..from yonder way..fallllllllllllll on your knees for hearrrrr the angel voicess.. oh nighttttttttttttttttttttttttt devine oh night ..when christ was born.. just wrenching and tugs at your heart.. oh holllllllllllllllllllllllly night oh night devineeeeee his power and range in phenonimual....weary world rejoiceeeee..a falllllllllllllllllllllllllll on your knees.. just soaring ..oh hear the angellllllllllll voives.. oh nightttttttttttttttttttttttt devine.. really stretching it out.. oh nighttttttttttttttt oh hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly night.. wow.. oh night devineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tommy reading now..crowd stops him with screaming .. now he continues..his voice just shakes the venue.. so powerfull.. oh night devineeeeeee.. you can hear the angels voices ..oh holy night.. so gentle.. holy night devineeeeeeeeeeee and they are wild.. major screaming and applauding..

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #122 on: December 27, 2005, 06:43:41 PM »

Clandy- That's great Heather and her mom got closer seats. Hope the guy in the stretcher is ok. It's nice to hear what people think of there 1st Clay concert and hope they contunie to see him.

Frankie- I would be all chocked up too if I was there and saw Clay sing BSOB. I would love for him to sing songs like this for the next Christmas tour and love to see him sing MGUCL live too or do a duet with Quianna with it.

Yep! This is Janye's only concert.

Jerome had every right to be mad at the flashers that didn't listen. They should be kicked out.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2005, 06:44:31 PM »

He's not doing the "extras" tonight. It sounds beautiful though. The rest certainly did him good!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2005, 06:45:26 PM »

scripture

Hark the Herald Angels Sing/ O Come All Ye Faithful

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #125 on: December 27, 2005, 06:45:56 PM »

Hey Jerry and Mack. Nice to see ya. Wouldn't be surprised Jerry.

Happy Birthday to Jerome too.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2005, 06:46:52 PM »

wave Jerry and Mack!

He sounds so rested tonight .... just gorgeous!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2005, 06:47:59 PM »

Looooooooooooooooooooord!

GAH!

He's putting such emotion in this medley!

Clapping

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2005, 06:48:31 PM »

wave   Hi Mack--nice to meet you last week.

wave   Hi Jerry

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2005, 06:48:55 PM »

scripture

Emmanuel

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2005, 06:49:19 PM »

Thud! I want to hear him and see him.  I so want to see his last show. I know it's sold out.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #131 on: December 27, 2005, 06:49:32 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2005, 06:50:52 PM »

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel ..... shall come to thee Israel ..... Rejoice!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2005, 06:51:15 PM »

HELLO ALL...

FRANKIE: I ALSO HOPE THE CAMERA FLASHING STOPS.

TIFFANY: I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF NEXT TOUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE CAMERA's ARE STOPPED AS THEY ENTER AND THE SECURITY PEOPLE OR WHOEVER PERSONALLY PUT TAPE OVER THE FLASH. IT WILL EVENTUALLY COME TO THAT or SIMPLY NOT ALLOW ANY CAMERA's INSIDE THE VENUE AT ALL

Hi Jerry ~ actually they did do this to an extent in Chicago.  They checked bags and put tape on the cameras with an exposed flash.  I sure hope they don't have to resort to the no camera policy.   Spank me! flashers!

Heater told me on the phone that she couldn't believe how disrespectful this crowd was.  Screamers and flashers all over.  Roll eyes  I sure hope he does GN.  But from all these flashes I'm not sure.

mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2005, 06:51:55 PM »

Hey Jerry and Mack. Nice to see ya. Wouldn't be surprised Jerry.

Happy Birthday to Jerome too.

hey hey hey!

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2005, 06:52:26 PM »

That's a shame Clandy. How old are these people?

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2005, 06:52:57 PM »

scripture

Mary Did You Know

applause at the beginning

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2005, 06:54:52 PM »

I would feel bad for Janye if she doesn't see Good News tonight. I know the others that are there tonight have and I think Flakey is going to the Clearwater show.

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2005, 06:55:36 PM »

Heater told me on the phone that she couldn't believe how disrespectful this crowd was.  Screamers and flashers all over.  Roll eyes  I sure hope he does GN.  But from all these flashes I'm not sure.

What is the deal with Florida?  Pensacola was really, really bad for idiotic behavior, from what I heard anyway.

Tiffany, rudeness is not age derivative.  And, where are the ushers and venue security? 
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2005, 06:55:42 PM »

Heeey Meesa!

wave   Hi Mack--nice to meet you last week.

wave   Hi Jerry

Hey! It was great to meet you too!!  Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx