gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:00:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 263
Total: 263

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Hollywood, FL Hard Rock Live 12/27/05  (Read 36251 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2005, 06:20:33 PM »

Oh Meesa- Forgot to ask you about the DVD. Did you make a new one or you just still giving away the other one?

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2005, 06:22:49 PM »

They're cracking down on the flashers!
Good!!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2005, 06:24:05 PM »

GOOD !!

It would be a shame if Clay wouldn't  do Good News because of the flashing !   Why, oh, why don't they understand?

Black tape OR take the camera away!   No excuses !

Black tape would also work OK over the mouths of the SCREAMERS !  

So inappropriate !

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2005, 06:25:02 PM »

Yay FrankieClapping

Dove - It's the one with the second group montage on it. I will do another one soon with the Christmas montage I posted on Christmas day.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2005, 06:26:30 PM »

hot pics!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2005, 06:26:32 PM »

GOOD !!

It would be a shame if Clay wouldn't  do Good News because of the flashing !   Why, oh, why don't they understand?

Black tape OR take the camera away!   No excuses !

Black tape would also work OK over the mouths of the SCREAMERS !  

So inappropriate !

I agree Barb. I'm afriad what will happen if it contunies and Clay decides to not allow the cameras at the concerts all together on the next tour. When will they ever listen and learn. Fingers crossed for Good News tonight. Fingers Crossed

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2005, 06:27:27 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2005, 06:27:52 PM »

Thanks Meesa and I would like that one.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2005, 06:32:03 PM »

They're interviewing different people and getting their opinions.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2005, 06:33:48 PM »

Lights are going down ....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2005, 06:33:54 PM »

did not see Nick ...seen everyone else today..

......have not seen Nick....looking for virgins (concert virgins people...

THEY ARE CRACKING DOWN ON THE FLASHES...ONE MORE TIME AND YOU ARE OUT

talking to another girl now.. cindy...it was fabulous.. her first JN concert.. she is trying not to sob.. its really wonderful..everyone with her are clay fans.. talking about 5100 tickets sold.. thats great.. cracking down on the flashers real hard. .one behind her security told her one more time and you are out...

talking to another person now. .begging her to talk.. lol..Joy...clay is in really good form.. there with her 10 yr old niece.. mild clay fan .. now she is a huge clay fan

Clay got flowers.. real pretty all different kinds..

her DIL is a virgin.. she had no idea he had so many fans.. she told her are you kidding me.. this is nothing lol...she is really enjoying the concert...

Irsh is the main reporter..talked to Joy2talk2you and cindy from the CB.. Irish MOm is on now.. she has made lots of friends around her...having a great time..talking about Caroline the girl the other night that was so excited.. talking about the piece of news she couldnt share.. I didnt get what it was..people giving infor completely unsolicited..cert cut off didnt get it..still dont understand what they are talking about.. hope someone else got it.. he did get lots of flowers..

they didnt know who he was. .just an AI guy...everyone was shocked they were doing that.. dont see buses anywhere.. dont know if there are any there or not..everyone flew in..buses will probably be out there when concert over..

Heater is on the phone now and they moved up at about row 10 on the right side of the stage.  Alot closer than the 20th row.  They took out a guy on a stretcher at intermission.  Her mom thought he may have fell down the stairs.

Lights are going down......
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2005, 06:34:20 PM »

I'm back! Shirl cried when she heard BSOB - I knew she would! Good thing I wasn't there to hear him sing  to his grandfather - that was one of my grandmother's favorite songs, and I would have been in a puddle on the floor  Cry!

Clandy is right - there was a clack link at one time - now I have to go back and find "When A Man Loves A Woman" from the JBT - I still have never heard it!  Jaw drop!

I am so glad they are cracking down on the flash users. I posted in the OCD that Diane said that Jerome  litterally came over people to get to 4 women in Pensacola. They had been told to stop, but wouldn't. Diane (aikenangel) said Jerome was really mad. They did finally let the women come back to the concert (they were on the 3rd Row - Diane was behind them on the 4th Row), but their cameras did not come back with them.

I hope the flashers do not cause Clay to not sing Good News - I know Jayne is looking forward to that, and I think this is her only concert.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2005, 06:36:41 PM »

Church scene ....

Tommy enters - his parents aren't there. Clay helps Beverly notice.

She walks over and asks Tommy if he's looking for someone. He tells her his parents aren't there. She takes his bag. Straightens his tie and sends him to his place.

O Holy Night

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2005, 06:37:38 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2005, 06:38:31 PM »

You can wish Quiana a happy birthday on her message board if you'd like!  You don't have to register.

Quiana

Boo flashers!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2005, 06:39:27 PM »

Oh niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2005, 06:40:05 PM »

scripture

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2005, 06:40:36 PM »

They took out a guy on a stretcher at intermission.  Her mom thought he may have fell down the stairs.
Oh goodness, I hope he's ok

Thanks for hte link to Quiana's board, Pamela!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2005, 06:41:42 PM »

Beautiful ending!

scripture

The First Noel

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2005, 06:42:06 PM »

HELLO ALL...

FRANKIE: I ALSO HOPE THE CAMERA FLASHING STOPS.

TIFFANY: I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF NEXT TOUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE CAMERA's ARE STOPPED AS THEY ENTER AND THE SECURITY PEOPLE OR WHOEVER PERSONALLY PUT TAPE OVER THE FLASH. IT WILL EVENTUALLY COME TO THAT or SIMPLY NOT ALLOW ANY CAMERA's INSIDE THE VENUE AT ALL

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx