gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:07:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 9  (Read 162685 times)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1960 on: January 20, 2006, 10:32:41 AM »

MARILYN   

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !   THANKS FOR FINDING THE LINKS OF THE MILWAUKEE CONCERT WITH TWO OF OUR FAVORITE PEOPLE!  Clapping

WE ARE SO LUCKY THAT YOU ARE SO WILLING TO SHARE YOUR TREASURES WITH US!     Huggles

(hint - look for the longest download, cuz it should show Sarah having a long conversation with Clay and then getting "just one more hug") !  Smile

She says things so nicely.

Marilyn, Barbara said it for me. Thank you soooo much. I'm off to download now.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1961 on: January 20, 2006, 10:36:12 AM »

Here's some more afternoon delight. This is courtesy of Cup of Butter. I converted and uploaded it for her :

Twistin the Night Away

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1962 on: January 20, 2006, 11:44:32 AM »

We have a hockey tournament this week end. Yay!!! It is not too far from home but we are staying in a hotel just for the fun of it. Goody, goody, I get to sleep in the same room, let alone same bed as Paul. Should I be excited?????

Weird question, Mary.  Isn't Paul your husband?  I guess I don't understand what you mean. 

Well, today is my 16th wedding anniversary.  No plans.  Hubby did remember, though, as he bought me a card.  sigh.

I am listening to Clay's demo right now.  He really sings A LOT of Steven Curtis Chapman covers.  If you still have never heard SCC, you need to.  He is also an excellent singer.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1963 on: January 20, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »

Carolyn, Happy Anniversary.  Celebration  A card is a good thing; better than a toaster and better than going to bed on your anniversary knowing that he did not remember.   Wink

Marilyn, thank you again for the file. It took over an hour to copy, but it was so worth it. 300gigs of Clack???? WOW! My computer geek daughter, Cathy, just built herself a new computer for her new house.....her CPU and keyboard are burl wood.  It had to match you know.    

Sarah, that was such an awesome time. You probably got more chatter out of Clay than any other singer in any of his tours. I learned more about you than I knew; that you are a Spanish major (guess that's why you're going to Mexico, eh?) and why you are Clay's "geography tutor". I thought your major was geography. 

wave Brenda. Long time no see. How is your tooth doing? Have a good weekend whether that means catching up on work or having fun or both.   Smile

debi, have fun with Aisalynn today. I get to see my girls for 24 hours starting tonight.   Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!  The vicodin is going with me in case I need it.  Paranoid  Hope your mom is doing well.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1964 on: January 20, 2006, 01:26:02 PM »

One last post and then I'll be away for awhile. My mom is having a heart catheterization and getting a pacemaker Monday, so we will be going there from our grandkids and staying for how long we don't know. Hopefully, I can check in with you all with my laptop from there, but just in case......hope all of you stay safe and have a great weekend doing whatever your hearts desire.  You are all very special people.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1965 on: January 20, 2006, 01:30:19 PM »

Becky - I hope all goes well with the surgery. My dad has a pacemaker. He had one put in emergently 3 years ago. I consider myself lucky since I nearly lost my dad and he was only 48. Pacemakers are wonderful and will help your mother feel better quickly.  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1966 on: January 20, 2006, 01:50:48 PM »

Carolyn...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!  Woohoo! Have a great night......

Becky...have fun with the grand kids...give them a big hug from me ok......and please know that your mom will be in my thoughts monday....please keep us updated.... Huggles

Marilyn...thanks for the file...you know I think I did see when Sarah sang with clay but I didn';t really know her then....totally forgot...I think she was fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah...dang girl you sang awesome...and the lesson in geography...so that is where that came from....duh...I never knew until now...
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1967 on: January 20, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »

Thanks, Meesa. You are a real sweety. What a great story about your dad and a wonderful result. I hope you have him around at least as long as I've had my mom. She's 85 and still feisty.

Now I am out of here.....the warmed up truck is waiting. 

wave
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #1968 on: January 20, 2006, 02:48:29 PM »

Meesa, thanks to you and Cup of Butter for the D/L. How cute, he was shakin his booty.
Becky, have a great time with the kids and I will keep you mom in my thoughts and prayers Monday.
Well the klutz has gone and done it again. I made this huge apple pie but in a 9 by 13 casserole dish, to take to work today and when we were closing I was carrying it out to my car and would you believe I walked right into the wall with it  I hit my thumb so hard I dislocated it and the Dr had to pop it back. It hurts like the dickens and is all purple. Only I could do something like this. Actually between me, my daughter, my oldest son and youngest grandson, it is a contest on who is worse. Graceful my family is NOT.  lmao lmao Laugh Laugh No! No!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1969 on: January 20, 2006, 04:59:46 PM »

where is everyone Cry!

Mary....they never called you grace did they???? lol...be careful my friend.....
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1970 on: January 20, 2006, 05:17:59 PM »

Hello.  I hope your finger feels better soon, Mary.  God has shown us grace, so we don't need to worry about having any! 

I love you just the way you are (although I would love you better if I could have some of that pie).

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1971 on: January 20, 2006, 05:19:34 PM »

Good night all! I have to prepare for the hubby coming home.  It is anniversary night and all, so I must look my best. (of course, by the time he comes home, I will be in my jammies with my face washed, so what's the point).

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1972 on: January 20, 2006, 05:29:31 PM »

Carolyn...hello.....happy anniversary....... Clapping
claydevotee
« Reply #1973 on: January 20, 2006, 05:41:44 PM »

Happy Anniversary, Carolyn!  Sounds as if you have a good marriage based on common values and mutual respect.  Add love to the mix and you have a good chance for longevity!!!

Debi, how are you doing?

Mary, I'm definitely not known for my "grace" either!!!  No!  Hope your thumb feels better soon.

Back to watching the "Dancing with the Stars" Results Show.  Plus, hubby was out today doing a lot of church work and is just now driving back in a pretty bad snowstorm, so I'll have to fix him supper when he gets home.  Just some scrambled eggs, toast and a sald.

Love ya and lots of hugs!

Thea
claydevotee
« Reply #1974 on: January 20, 2006, 05:48:26 PM »

Becky, by now you' re probably enroute to your mother's home.  Prayers and fingers crossed that the heart catheterization procedure goes well.  And don't forget to take care of YOU, as well! Huggles

Hugs-
Thea
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1975 on: January 20, 2006, 05:52:25 PM »

Hi Gang!  wave

Yippee, it is finally the weekend !  

I love to hear what everybody is doing!!  Thanks to Marilyn, some of you got to see Sarah Joy and Mr. Joyful Noise himself on a download from the Milwaukee concert.  I didn't realize that everybody didn't know that Sarah and Clay "dueted" in Milwaukee!  Wink    

Brenda - You couldn't be in an anit-social mood!  Never, never, never!   New appliances and a faster computer.   Just glad you took the time to drop in!

debi -  Granddaughters are so special (and so are grandsons)!  I know who you will be spending most of your Fridays with!  Wink    Lexie and I used to spend much more time together, but now that she is growing up - she is very involved in school, in church and with her group of friends.  I just love it when the phone rings and I answer and then I hear, "Hi, Gramma"!  She has a lilt in her voice that just melts my heart!    

Mary -  Sounds like you have been really really busy at work.   At least if you get hurt at work, somebody can usually fix it  - -  but take care of yourself.   You sure have earned your "getaway overnighter". Let us know if you score  the score of the hocky match this weekend!  Smile

Becky - I probably missed you, but I hope your mother's procedure goes very smoothly and that this new year will be especially healthy for you and everybody in your family!   You sure some rough roads in late 2005!

Carolyn -  Happy Anniversary!!  You got a card from hubby and that is great.   Did you get him a card, too?   Got any special plans for a night out in the future to celebrate?

Chrisie -  You are one brave sweet mother!    First, you take a class of kids to go ice-skating and you have never actually ice skated!  But you can rollerblade!  Clapping   Enjoy your night out with the other couples.   THEN - tomorrow Taylor's birthday party with JUST 10 KIDS !   Oh, you are just the greatest sweet person!   Your attitude is even cute!  Huggles

Meesa -  Everybody is enjoying your DVD's!   You always remember to keep us updated.  I downloaded the "Twistin' the Night Away" that you recommended.   Thanks.  Also you always remember to tuck us in each night with a beautiful picture!  I also hope we get to meet someday.  

Spikee -  Hope you are feeling better.   When the jury trial is over, hope you share some of your insights on the case!    Will you be on Court TV??  Wink

Sharon -  The last I knew, you were taking off for work early this morning.   Did you ever get home??   You are so adventurous out on the road.   Aren't you about due to go "out to lunch"?  I love the fact that you are always on the move    . . . .   just a lovable moving target!  Laughing

OK - where can we find Ann, Anita, kat, Thea, gramma, Marilyn, Sarah, Laura!  Come out, come out wherever you are!  

Ann -   I "summarized"!  But I bet I screwed up and missed someone or something!  Paranoid

OK - I'm done.   Now I will hit "post" and probably find out that the whole thread has changed because I took so long!  

P.S.  -  Modifying . . .   Hi Thea  wave  You had time to post twice while I was taking forever to type my post.  Hope hubby makes it home OK in the snow!   Winter Wonderland,  yeah, right!  Wink

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1976 on: January 20, 2006, 05:59:50 PM »

Hello Barbara wave  nice summary
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1977 on: January 20, 2006, 06:01:34 PM »

Hello Barbara wave  nice summary

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO      ydebi  wave   

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #1978 on: January 20, 2006, 06:02:55 PM »

barbara...I'm sure Grandsons are great too...I just don't have one......great nephew though and I think he is quite cool....LOL
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1979 on: January 20, 2006, 06:09:53 PM »

PSSST, PSST THE BACK DOOR OF THE BLPT IS OPEN.. Wink
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx