gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:24:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 427
Total: 427

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 9  (Read 162691 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: December 23, 2005, 04:19:05 AM »

Hey guys...wow! I see you need a new home!!!    On to number 9!!!   Here are the humble beginnings...

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

Have fun !!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 04:22:18 AM »

On to a new home for my northern neighbors!!!!!!   Huggles Huggles Huggles

Hope you are all doing well, and are not too stressed.   

Crank up the Clay music.  It does it for me, every time!!!!!   Thud!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 04:58:59 AM »

Morning again! Click on this link and scroll down to Beautiful Star of Bethlehem. You must download this! Have some Claynex handy.

For Papa

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 05:07:52 AM »

What! I leave the party & you move???!!! You're not trying to get rid of me are you!

Glad you all had such fun last night.

Sorry I don't know how to post pics or I'd decorate! I'll leave it to the rest of you competent pic posters. Clapping

Got the day off to spend some time with my out-of-town sis & her family. So, I'm baking Christmas cupcakes & going sledding (not me - the kids, I hate being cold!)

Lauren - I am jealous of the M&G.

Sarah - Barbara - Awww. That t-shirt is WONDERFUL! & Sarah - someone else we know has big feet; so, you're okay and he's definitely okay.

BTW Sarah - Your BIL & grandpa are still in our prayers. Please keep us updated.

Meesa - Would love to hear the story of your grandfather.

Marilyn - You said it eloquently.  Huggles Huggles Huggles Clio was the best! "Yeah, I know your words."  Huggles Huggles Huggles

Hope we get another summer concert where we can all get together otherwise, we'll have lots of $$$ that we won't know what to do with? Maybe we can go to Sharon's? Speaking of Sharon - Why wasn't it what we thought?  Paranoid

See ya'll late tonight. Please decorate lots.

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 05:59:38 AM »

Hi!  I freaked out for a minute! I couldn't post or quote or anything.  I didn't know we were on a new thread.  There is normally a message sent when we move.  Whew.  I am feeling much better now.   

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 06:08:16 AM »

Dang it! Not only did I miss the party last night, but I almost missed the turn into the new mansion. I read back thru the party time and everyone seemed to have such a blast. Sorry I missed it. Nobody's fault but my own - I just plain forgot, plus I think I'm coming down with a cold. The whole house is coughing, sneezing and wheezing, so feeling pretty punky today. Just what I need with Christmas 2 days away and everything else that going on right now.

Debi. . . . . . thank you so much for the wonderful pixie gifts. I would not have guessed you ----pretty tricky with the varied return addresses! After getting, seeing, and hearing about all those creative gifts, I feel pretty dull. There's not a creative bone in my body. My kids have always said I can't even draw stick figures right.  Laughing Hopefully, this will be an annual tradition and I can improve next year. You all  have set a high standard! Thank you Debi & Sarah for the idea and setting it up.

By the way, I was Carolbikes secret Santa. I sent 3 gifts to her via TN, so don't know why she hasn't posted.

Need to spend another day over at my daughter's new apartment. It's almost livable. Eeeeek One good thing about moving is that you get rid of JUNK!

I'm going back to bed for abit. Try to check in off and on thruout the day.

Thanks again Debi! Hug
Gramma Barb
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 06:11:35 AM »

I would love to do this again! I have several ideas for more gifts. I'll have more time now too!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 07:00:39 AM »

Well well, at least I don't have to clean up after that party, we just left and moved lmao lmao mess the place up and bolt!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing What a fun evening that was ladies, you all are my sunshine on a rainy day, my rainbow after a storm, my friends and I love you!!!!  Meesa, I know how close your Grandpa was, thanks for sharing your heart with us Meesa, you are a gem Huggles Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 07:02:46 AM »

SharonHuggles

For anyone interested, here are the lyrics to the song Clay sang to his Papa last night :

Beautiful Star Of Bethlehem

Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem
Shining afar through shadows dim
Giving the light for those who long have gone
Guiding the wise men on their way
Unto the place where Jesus lay
Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem shine on.

Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem      (Star of Bethlehem)
   Shine upon us until the glory dawns.
   Give us a light to guide the way
   Unto the land of perfect day
   Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem, shine on (shine on)

Oh Beautiful Star the hope of light
Guiding the pilgrims through the night
Over the mountains till the break of dawn
Into the light of perfect day
It will give out a lovely ray
Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem shine on (shine on)

Oh Beautiful Star the hope of rest
For the redeemed the good and blessed
Yonder in glory when the crown is won
Jesus is now the star divine
Brighter and brighter he will shine
Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem shine on (shine on)

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 07:02:59 AM »

Hope we get another summer concert where we can all get together otherwise, we'll have lots of $$$ that we won't know what to do with? Maybe we can go to Sharon's? Speaking of Sharon - Why wasn't it what we thought?  Paranoid

You are all very welcome to come up here, I already told Al it's a real possibility!!! lmao  ann, could you splain your last sentence to me, guess I'm blonde today??? Paranoid

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 07:05:11 AM »

Meesa thank you for that, I'm also downlaoding and the Claynex is ready Huggles

songbird457
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 09:53:52 AM »

HI everyone!  wave
Just wanted to say hi on my lunch break.  I'm so excited that I get to leave work 2 hrs earlier than we close (5:00 in stead of 7:00) woo hoo!  Purple Banana I think I shall put some "fun juice" in my egg nog tonight and maybe take a well deserved bubble bath tonight! I can't wait.

Merry early Christmas!
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 09:54:18 AM »

Good morning ladies.  Hope there are no really bad hangovers in the Mansion today.  Did someone throw up so badly that we had to abandon the old house.  Geez, just when you get used to one address, you get another one -- we really should pay our rent.

Becky, I'm so sorry -- I was going to throw the box away from your last pixie gift --  was still on my washer to go out.  I, for what reason who knows? - picked up the paper inside and found another gift!  Wow.  Did you send me some subliminal message last night or something?  I'm glad I found it.   Thank you so much.  I will have lots of fun with that.  When I first saw what it was, I thought, Oh boy I'm going to get to put Clay's pants on him (well, you know how my mind works -- second only to Sharon's).  I won't mind putting his heads on either, for that matter.  

Anyway, Ladies, I had overlooked another pixie gift -- it is one of those "frustrating but addictive" puzzles where there are parts of four things on each of Clay on nine squares and you have to fit them together perfectly -- a rather daunting task (my granddaughters and I have spent many hours on puzzles like this).  I may get it worked by next Christmas (or not).  Anyway, my granddaughters will have a lot of fun working on Clay with me.  Thank you so much, Becky.  I really love it.  I'll try to take a picture later but my camera is taking rather s____ pics lately, as you could tell by the pixie pics I posted last night.

Wish I had time to help decorate, but it is almost 1:00 and I haven't worked, haven't wrapped, haven't done much of anything except start my laundry.  Got to get some reports typed so I can concentrate on getting the Christmas stuff done later on.

Luv  and   Kiss! Kiss! to all,

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 10:02:41 AM »

Decorate did someone say decorate poof!!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 10:04:30 AM »

and just for good Measure...of a Man... Thud!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 10:05:57 AM »

HI everyone!  wave
Just wanted to say hi on my lunch break.  I'm so excited that I get to leave work 2 hrs earlier than we close (5:00 in stead of 7:00) woo hoo!  Purple Banana I think I shall put some "fun juice" in my egg nog tonight and maybe take a well deserved bubble bath tonight! I can't wait.

Merry early Christmas!

Hello Renee wave sounds like you're taking care of you tonight!!!  Enjoy!!!  Nice to see you posting with our gang Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2005, 10:32:18 AM »

I love this picture, fond memories of summer fun!!!

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2005, 10:51:27 AM »

Well well, at least I don't have to clean up after that party, we just left and moved lmao lmao mess the place up and bolt!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

lmao lmao lmao

Glad to see you are all finding your way over here.  I am sorry there seems to have been some confusion.  I posted in the last mansion that I was opening up a new one.  When a new one is started, we lock the old one.  It still can be read, just not posted in.  Now, I will go find a purdy picture to add to the decor.   Wink
Woodstock

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2005, 11:05:38 AM »

Not bad, huh???
Woodstock

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2005, 11:30:26 AM »

OOHHH, those are some GOOD pics for the new mansion!

Well, friends, it is official. My hubby/designated caregiver/love-of-my-life has oh-ficially called me OBSESSIVE about Clay. He said he (DH) only exists in my life.  Guess I need to be a little more careful for a few days. His clues? Well, since he now gets the mail every day, he's been privy to pixie dust, cards, cards with clay gifts, dvd's, pins, etc. Yesterday, besides the mail, I had to delay our movie because I went to a party and he could hear me laughing from the other room. After our movie, the new dvd had to be played (until 3:30am), and today he gets up to Clay singing beautiful bluegrass. Sounds like heaven to me.....thank you all you wonderful friends!!!!!!!

Brenda, I wondered what happened to the puzzle. There was the possibility you couldn't figure out what it was!! Laughing That was about as creative as I could get for a Clay gift in my current situation. Hope you have fun with it.

Sharon, the shoe picture is priceless!   lmao

Peggy, maybe we should pass around the "listing" responsibility so you can relax and enjoy our next party!

Sharon, were we able to just leave the mess but save all our precious souvenirs from the last mansion? Did Woodstock get us a place with a fireplace again? Are our socks all hanging in our new mansion? Moving during the holidays is stressful. Why am I asking you all these questions?   lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Songbird, enjoy your bubble bath tonight. Merry Christmas to you.

Barb, take care of yourself as much as possible and have a wonderful holiday with your family. This move over the holidays is a good one for everyone it sounds like.

Hubby's home. Gotta get off.       Paranoid

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx