gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:33:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 445
Total: 445

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT : JNT05 New Charlotte Arena --Charlotte, NC  (Read 45372 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #220 on: December 21, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »

Night Amy and nice to meet too. I want to see him there as well. Hopefully next tour.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2005, 08:07:51 PM »

I leave you with Good News .....

disappears into the curtains ...

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #222 on: December 21, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »

I'd better give up and call it a night otherwise I might not be able to stay awake tomorrow night.  Who am I kidding--after seeing Clay I will be so excited that there is no way I'll fall asleep driving home.

I won't be here tomorrow night--I wish all of you could be with me.

Take care and I'll be back soon.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #223 on: December 21, 2005, 08:08:48 PM »

Thanks for the great cellcert everyone.

Thanks Meesa, Clandy and Pamela for the updates and gorgeous pictures.

Have a wonderful time tomorrow Pamela, Barbara, Heather, Sunny, Mack,Michelle and everyone else seeing Clay in Raleigh tomorrow. He'll be home. Cheer!

Since I'm celebrating Christmas tomorrow can't be here for the cellcert but I'll catch up and read it tomorrow night. Say something at the end. Have a goodnight all.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2005, 08:09:46 PM »

I'd better give up and call it a night otherwise I might not be able to stay awake tomorrow night.  Who am I kidding--after seeing Clay I will be so excited that there is no way I'll fall asleep driving home.

Have a great time.  I know you will!!!!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2005, 08:11:20 PM »

Have a wonderful time tomorrow Pamela, Barbara, Heather, Sunny, Mack,Michelle and everyone else seeing Clay in Raleigh tomorrow.

Now, I'm sorry I couldn't make it.  I hope you all have a wonderful time!!!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2005, 08:11:44 PM »

Have fun BarbaraPurple Banana

We'll miss you Dove!

Pick up your trash as you all leave ..... or Raleigh will bite your ankles!  ROFLMAO

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2005, 08:15:05 PM »

BARBARA ! 

FINALLY, IT IS YOUR TURN!   YIPPEE!    ENJOY CLAY AND ALSO ENJOY THE OTHER CLAYMANIACS !  Purple Banana

Barbara - (the other one - the one who will be here on the cellcert instead of in Raleigh)  Smile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2005, 08:17:48 PM »

Meesa Laughing

Come on down Amy!  Any time.   Huggles

From CH:

Way to hit that glory note, Clay!

YAY! for Good News now.

ETA: GAH that was gorgeously sung.
He sounded so joyful on "Hello South Carolina!" He sounds so freaking happy! He muddled through this past week somehow on major wings. Rushing through this now cause he can't help it... but so enthusiastic about introducing Gregory back. I love that he loves his family SO MUCH. Anyway, I think it's apparent in his voice how much he's wanting Raleigh to slip down the chimney as soon as possible. He is such an amazing man. I love hearing his little boy excitement. Makes me wanna cry.

Going!Home!Giddy!Clay! sure showed up in the intros.

DSIAFCD --- screaming for the low low low "oh, baby that's a fact."

Glory note held for an hour and a half!

And now Good News. The joy is tangible.

He is really drawling tonight.

"you can buy it onlahne"

And as the final note fades and the singer disappears behind the curtain, I can picture him smiling and saying to himself, "There's no place like home."

Clay, may it be better than your wildest dream.[/quote]

We'll be celebrating Clay home in Raleigh tomorrow night!  I really, really, really wish you could ALL be here!  Too bad about that three day before Christmas thing....

Thank you VERY much Meesa!  Great job as always!  Thanks for the pics and the info, thank to Clandy as well.  Tiffany, it wouldn't be the same without you here at the cellcerts!!

wave  Good night everyone!  Sleep well and wake up smiling.   Smile

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #229 on: December 21, 2005, 08:19:47 PM »

Thanks for tonight's cellcert, Meesa, Pamela, and Lorrie!   Clapping

Meesa - Good pictures, too!

Welcome Amy and Renee!   wave    Come back tomorrow night!  

Tiffany -  Enjoy your evening, but we will miss you here!

Pamela and Barbara (and the bunch going to Raleigh) - the rest of us will be there "in spirit" or maybe in your suitcase!  Laughing

Later  . . . .

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #230 on: December 21, 2005, 08:20:18 PM »

Jaymes Foster Levy is on the stream now!   Jaw drop!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #231 on: December 21, 2005, 08:22:30 PM »

Hoping for CD out within the first six months. eek!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #232 on: December 21, 2005, 08:23:54 PM »

Jaymes Foster Levy is on the stream now!   Jaw drop!

I just caught the tail end of that!!!!

WOW .... She promises the CD will be very good and out within the first six months!!!

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #233 on: December 21, 2005, 08:24:51 PM »

Yes, she promised it would be great!!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #234 on: December 21, 2005, 08:24:51 PM »

I'm shooting for March .... April at the latest. What do you think?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #235 on: December 21, 2005, 08:24:56 PM »

She said this is her first time back since she left the tour and only her second time hearing Emmanuel....She is spending Christmas in Raleigh... and then going back to LA on "Boxing Day", Monday.

They just showed Clay on the Raleigh ABC affiliate, WTVD.  They showed him arriving at the arena in Charlotte with Jerome and Mary in tow.  He waved at the camera.  Then they plugged his appearance on GMA this coming Sunday, and stated he would be singing "his" song, MGUCL.

Good stuff.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #236 on: December 21, 2005, 08:25:45 PM »

But, that's the first 3 or 4 months.
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #237 on: December 21, 2005, 08:26:13 PM »

I'm hoping May ... In time for Sweeps on the TV shows???? Those talk shows need great ratings - what better way than with Clay fans watching? Don't Know

Edited to change my March to May ... obviously I had a brain freeze on when sweeps are. Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #238 on: December 21, 2005, 08:27:27 PM »

But, that's the first 3 or 4 months.

I'm optimistic!  Smile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #239 on: December 21, 2005, 08:31:33 PM »

Sounds like they found Jaymes Foster Levy. She's taking the phone now.

Says hello. Reporter's uncle is famous in the music business and was her boss. He wrote with Carol Bayer Sager.

She's been out of the shows since before Thanksgiving and is happy to be back. She loved Emanuel and happy with Gregory being back.

Tomorrow night should be quite a show. Jaymes happy to be back at the show. Singing always great, more improv in the acting. Allison is so good every night. She missed hearing the singing.

She's here in NC for Christmas and going back to LA for Canadian boxing day.

Can't believe Christmas is here already. Wishes everyone all the best for Christmas and the New Year. Promises new album within the first six months of next year and she PROMISES THE NEW CD WILL BE GOOD.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx