gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:20:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 273
Total: 273

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT : JNT05 New Charlotte Arena --Charlotte, NC  (Read 45624 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2005, 06:35:19 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2005, 06:35:53 PM »

Ahhhh........The Christmas Song.....Clay's voice is as smooth as butter. He infuses this song with just the right touch of nostalgia and longing. All the little touches they added to the staging of this song are so effective. It made me pretty teary when I saw the show, because it reminded me how much I used to enjoy making cookies with my own kids.

sounds cutting out a bit..nope there he is.. strong and sturdy..jack frost nipping at your nose..yule tide carols....the cookies sceen taking place.. as he lowers his frame to the step .. sits...as if singing to himself..but knowing the world is hearing his voice words meaning.. reaches inside his pocket..the cookie cutter finds his fingers. .and like magic he pullsit from his heart.. holding it looking at it..loving the meaning of it..now sharing it with bev and tommy...placing it on the table.. as they go about their routine of baking together..he witnesses the joy of love and friendship..family...he is please..slowly stands turns to gaze at them.. from one to 92... many times many ways.. merry christmas .. merry merry merry christmasssssss to youuuuu as he has completed his mission he drifts into the darkness happy content.. and the crowd applaused

Angela singing now...

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2005, 06:36:07 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2005, 06:37:31 PM »

Angela is changing it up in several places tonight.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2005, 06:38:21 PM »

Her voice was very strong tonight!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2005, 06:39:20 PM »

Lorrie ~ she is on the side about 5 rows up.

From CB:

Love's the reason for romance..........ohhhhh, it'll get you if you give it half a chance.....*sigh*

Beverly says meeting Mr. Ledford was magical. I think this show is magical - and oh so romantic!

I've always loved Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas..........and now I love it even more

let me get this straight....he stole an ornament off a christmas tree???????

EWWWWW - you kissed???????

have yourself a merry little christmas....let your heart be light....from now on our troubles will be outa sight.....

smooooooth.......his voice is just so full of love.....

bev and gregory talking about the ornament now....we danced and danced..HYAMLC begining to play and the night is filled with vibes of love as clay starts to sing...watching over bev and gregory as they waltz over the floor.. troubles be miles awayyyyyyyyyy here we are..golden days..happy golden day of love.......just so heart pounding..sends such pleasure through you..shining starrrrr upon the hightest bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww have yourself a merry little christmas nighhhhhtttt....amazing...

.....time to waltz......it's that time of year when the world falls in love.......merry christmas, may your new years dream come true.......his voice just flows with the music.....

my new year's dream.....a hit CD for CA....

Where in the 5th row.  How far back.
ILClaymate
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2005, 06:40:04 PM »

angela singing MYMACT.. sound really good..crowd quiet..

Angela sounds as beautiful as she is.

wow angela really pouring it on.. wonderful job.. crowd loves her....

Angela is really wailing tonight!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2005, 06:41:08 PM »

Beverly tries to call her son again and gets the voicemail, so she hangs up. Tommy runs in and forgets to shut the door. She asks when he needs to go home. They talk about Christmas. He tells Beverly that he is the narrator in the church program. She hasn't been to church in years. He can get her some good seats! Beverly thanks Tommy for helping her to see how important it is to have friends. She decides to go to the program. They start to decorate.

Celebrate Me Home

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2005, 06:41:16 PM »

Ohhhh Nice blend of Clay's outfits. 

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2005, 06:41:50 PM »

Fingers Crossed for a Flame growl.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2005, 06:43:40 PM »

Knock knock! Beverly's son, DIL and grandson arrive. Hugs all around!

Beverly's son says his wife saw a sign advertising the church musical and he thinks it would be a good idea if they went tomorrow. Beverly knows someone who can get them some good seats!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2005, 06:43:48 PM »

Where in the 5th row.  How far back.

I'm not sure the specifics.  Do you remember the venue map??  I'm sure you do!  Laughing  I think it the side sections closest to the stage, not on the floor.  5 rows from the floor.

I haven't heard any growls so far in CMH.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2005, 06:44:48 PM »

Didn't hear a growl either.

Big finish!

Intermission

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2005, 06:45:36 PM »

Didn't hear a growl either.

Big finish!

Intermission

Awww At least some lucky people heard it at sound check.

ILClaymate
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2005, 06:45:49 PM »

...goosebumps and shivers......time for CMH....home for the holidays....oh Clay, you're almost there....totally surrounded in your circle ohhhhhh my friends....please celebrate me home......sounding especially beautiful.....play me one more song that I can remember I can recall whenever I find myself so all alone, I can siiiiiiing me home.....crowd cheering........ his voice is very strong.....

Celebrate Me Home! I think the whole Claynation is happy for Clay that he's home for Christmas!

CMH.. phone ringing .. as bev tries yet again to reach her son and family.. but not to be.. Clay hovering over her.. knowing her heart is breaking.. but tommy comes and starts to mend it again.. and the angels are proud of what they are accompolishing.. clay strides across the stage taking the box of decorations from quianna.. waves his magic fingers.. stopping time as he place the box on the table..removing the lid.. exposing the beauty of the decorations and the meaning they hold.. the music starts to play as he opens his lips and lets the holidays explode on the set.. home for the holidaysssssssss..totally surrounded in your circle.. oh .. please celeberte me homeee.. give me a number. boy he is just right on.. sounds are body shakin.. gentle strong passionet....small growllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll good growlllllllllllllllllll want from me.. just heart bursting .. crowd applauding.. please celeberte me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. soaring.. just wonderful.. another growlllllll.. lead me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. give me a number ..please celebrate me home...............silence...john speaking...please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeee please celebrate me homeeeeee..and he drifts off to heaven...crowd showing the love...

....as he sings please celebrate me home...over and over and over.....crowd cheers loudly!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2005, 06:46:18 PM »

I guess there was a growl.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2005, 06:46:57 PM »

Lots of college age kids ....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2005, 06:48:29 PM »

intermission..had growlss.. in great voice.. looks very happy.. happy to be home.. gregory is adorable. healthy strong voice...sock very dark hard to see..college age kids there lots of teenagers.. very mixed crowd.. more college kids there than nashville...faye is there..they are going down to check out if any of his friends are there..

......lots of college kids there and teens....socks too dark to see.....can't see Faye, but will walk around and see what she can see..... ....looking for his college buddies...
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2005, 06:49:36 PM »

Wish we could watch this concert on TV. *sigh*

Yes! Yes!  I second that emotion.

Oh, and Deanna....I never said I wasn't a wimp!!  Laughing

From CV:

"Christmas Waltz!!!"

Came in second lines are getting a great response.

Nice applause in the middle of the song !

2nd Place Vignette...

yikes !! that was loud response !! heee !!!

"Silver Bells"

Audience "gets" the second place lines!

Silver Bells with Allison. Makes you wonder what type of emotions go into this performance. They are beautiful together.

Clay's face (and the "lean" move) during "SB" ... mmmmmm... just so gorgeous

"lets bake those cookies" .. Clay setting up the kitchen

"The Christmas Song"

I love Clay's rendition for this tour

Wow... "TCS" was esp. pretty tonight....

Bev. sends Tommy out to play... and now we have Angela's solo on "IMYMACT"

Angie's song just always makes me cry--reminds me of all the people I've lost. It's such a sad, lovely song. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2005, 06:49:42 PM »

This is hilarious!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx