gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:37:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 99
Total: 99

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT : JNT05 New Charlotte Arena --Charlotte, NC  (Read 45542 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« on: December 21, 2005, 04:14:15 PM »

Welcome to the Charlotte cellcert as Clay shares some joyful noise at the New Charlotte Arena! 

"Anyone else ready for a little Joyful Noise?  Me too!" - Clay Aiken

The show begins at 8:00 pm EST with William Joseph tickling the ivories.

In attendance tonight are Heather (heater), Mackenzie (mackncsu), Sundancer, Kris (claysjoy) and Krista (fantasy)!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 04:15:10 PM »

I started the thread a little early. I have to run to the church for a bit, but I'll be back before Clay starts!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 04:46:14 PM »

wave Hey all!  Here is the complete listing of the Maniacs in attendance tonight:

Kris (claysjoy), Krista (fantasy), Sundancer, Mackenzie (mackncsu), Carolyn (a friend of Moonshot) and Heater.

I just talked to Kris, Krista and HeatherHeather and Mackenzie have upgraded to ROW 5!!!  And Sundancer and Carolyn upgraded to ROW 4!!  WOOHOO!  Heather and some of the others heard the sound check of CMH and there was reported GROWLAGE!   Purple Banana

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 04:56:26 PM »

Heather and some of the others heard the sound check of CMH and there was reported GROWLAGE!   Purple Banana

Yessss! Another growly version to put on repeat. Laughing

wave Hi Lurker Buddy! How ya doing?

Ummm ... is it just me, or is the time on the board off by five or six minutes? Paranoid

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 04:56:50 PM »

Hey Meesa and Clandy.

How wonderful they all got closer seats.  That's means great close up pics from Heather.  Thud! Eeeeeeeeeee on the growl. How awesome they got to hear soundcheck. I'm so excited for Heather. Can't wait to hear what she thinks. Be thinking of her during Jingle Bells.  Wink

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 04:58:39 PM »

Hey Lindsey. Can I be a lurker buddy too? I'm at the OCD pretty much all day lurking. I got your Christmas card today. Thanks so much.  Huggles

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 04:59:36 PM »

From CV:

Just browsing at the CB and a poster mentioned during today's soundcheck when Clay did the intros for the crew, he said Gregory's name. That would be great for Gregory to return for the home state crowd.

Fingers Crossed  Fingers Crossed

wave Hey lurker bud!

wave Hi Tiffany!  I'll report any inside information I get from the NC gang! 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2005, 04:59:57 PM »

It's 10 mins off I see for me.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2005, 05:00:46 PM »

That would be great if Gregory was back tonight. I bet Clay is all smiles to be back in NC. 

ILClaymate
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2005, 05:00:50 PM »

More from the CV cellstreamer:   Purple Banana

1759 tickets available to buy (box office told reporter)

configured for 7,000 people....

math= sold 5,400 tickets

however, doesn't look like that many there yet!
ILClaymate
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2005, 05:02:29 PM »

Ummm ... is it just me, or is the time on the board off by five or six minutes? Paranoid

Linds ~ the clock on the board has been off like that since shortly after we moved to the new board.  Michael is aware of it and its on his 'TO DO' list!   ROFLMAO
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2005, 05:02:29 PM »

wave Hi Tiffany! Sure, you can join the lurker group! It's open to anyone and everyone! You're welcome for the card! Glad it got there before Christmas!

This may be old news to some, but I thought this was neat:

http://www.rbccenter.com/about/180.asp

You can look inside the RBC Center to see how they are setting up for the show tomorrow! From what I gather at CV, the camera will be on during the show tomorrow. They are calling it a "dotcert." lmao

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2005, 05:04:39 PM »

Linds ~ the clock on the board has been off like that since shortly after we moved to the new board.  Michael is aware of it and its on his 'TO DO' list!   ROFLMAO

Oh! I really should pay more attention to the little things. Laughing Thanks for the info!

~ Lindsay ~

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2005, 05:04:54 PM »

GOOD EVENING FOLKS.  HOW'S EVERYBODY DOING.  I WILL BE MULTI-TASKING AGAIN TONIGHT.

THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF GREGORY WAS ABLE TO PERFORM TONIGHT.  OH I SO WISH I WAS THERE BUT IT WILL BE GREAT TO HEAR FROM  BUDDIES THAT ARE THERE.

HUGS
RAINEY
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2005, 05:07:33 PM »

Thanks lurker buddy Lindsey. I like the picture you put on the card.  That's cool. Man I'm going to miss the cellcert tomorrow but might make it at the end. Celebrating Christmas tomorrow night. Someone was giving a away a 7th row ticket for free for tomorrow's concert I got through e-mail.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2005, 05:08:48 PM »

Hey Rainy.  wave

ILClaymate
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 05:08:56 PM »

Ay ~ I got my card today too!  Thank you SO much!! 

William Joseph is playing now.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005, 05:10:22 PM »

wave   Hi Meesa, Clandy, Tiffany, Lindsay, Lorraine and anyone else joining since I started this,

I'll be in and out tonight because I have to get things ready for tomorrow night.  I always have a horrible fear of leaving my ticket at home (one hour away). 

I had a great day at work, plan to have a good evening and then tomorrow can't help but be fantastic.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 05:12:45 PM »

Hey Barbara. I'm excited for you tomorrow. Finally your turn.  And you'll love meeting all the NC Claymaniacs.

Fingers Crossed you won't lose your ticket. I forgot my ticket to the BAltimore concert last week. Stupid me. But with my conformation number they let me in.

ILClaymate
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005, 05:16:11 PM »

wave Hi Barbara and Lorraine!

Deanna ~ where are you???  I have a present!  I think he ran out of stripes!

Click...

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx