gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:50:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 402
Total: 402

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!  (Read 6446 times)
Summer_Sunshine
« on: December 20, 2005, 07:36:22 PM »

God bless you with love, light and good health............

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 07:16:54 PM »

Thank you Summer Sunshine!  Hmm. Summer Sunshine sounds pretty good about now!

It's 24 degrees in NC tonight!   shocking

Hope you have a happy Christmas too!   

Hey.

On the first day of Christmas, Clay Aiken gave to me.....

A Christmas message of hope and joyeeeee!

Next!?!   Laughing
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 08:36:57 PM »

On the second day of Christmas Clay gave to me 2 striped socks, and a message of hope and joyeeee!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
songbird457
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 09:22:39 PM »

Can I join in?

On the third day of Christmas, Clay Aiken gave to me.... 3 CMH growls, 2 striped socks and a message of hope and joyeee!!!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 01:40:49 AM »

Here's hoping this Christmas is everyone's merriest so far!  Hope Santa's good to you!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 05:26:31 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

A SPEICAL MERRY CHRISTMAS CLAY!

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 07:58:21 AM »

On the fourth day of Christmas, Clay Aiken gave to me.... 4 Aiken winks, 3 CMH growls, 2 striped socks and a message of hope and joyeee!!! 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 08:13:02 AM »

On the the fifth day of Christmas, Clay Aiken gave to me.....5 glory nooooooootes!
4 Aiken winks
3 CMH growls
2 striped socks
And a message of hope and joyeeeee!!!

Wink
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2005, 11:40:21 AM »

On the sixth day of Christmas, Clay Aiken gave to me .... Six shirt tugs

Five glory noooooooootes
Four Aiken winks
Three CMH growls
Two striped socks
And a message of hope and joyeeeeeeee!!

Yea!!! This is fun! I love Christmas ... and I love ClayManiacs!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2005, 01:28:28 PM »

On the 7th day of Christmas Clay gave to me......7 venues under 7 hours of driving to see him next tour  Smile

six shirt tugs
five glory nooooooootes
four Aiken winks Wink
three CMH growls
two striped socks
and a message of hope andd joyeeeee!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
songbird457
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2005, 08:50:32 PM »

I just have to share a very Clay-like story with you all.

At work we adopted a family to get presents for and be Santa and we all had a potluck dinner tonight after work with them. All along, as I shopped for the family and then later, helped wrap their presents and then last night, as I made my casserole to take to the dinner, I thought of them. aNd then I thought of all I had seen and done this year and it made me so thankful to have so many friends and family and a warm house - a house that I can call my own - and so many wonderful blessings.
And yes, I did become sad at times, buying presents for the little boy especially. I took my energy that I had in shopping for my own little Christian last year and got pajamas and toys and socks and other things for the needy family. I went into the community room where we were having the dinner, saw them sitting and talking with us - I could see the excitement of the meal and their presents and the love in their eyes. I thought I was just going to burst into happy tears. It was just yet another very special memory that is making Christmas 2005 so much more joyful.
I can be bummed out that I didn't see CLay this year. I can go a few days on and off with missing Justin and what wold have been my second new family and of course, having a step son, etc. I can and do miss all of that and it has been a year of definate changes and triumphs, etc.

But then I think about the family. I will never ever forget the feeling of not even knowing them but feeling like I wanted to be a part of their family for a long long time. I now want us to do this at work every year. Just thinking about it all makes me very emotional. I was sobbing earlier just thinking about it - it's all a good and wonderful thing.

I can have my own secret Christmas wishes and hopes and dreams for the new year, but I am going to extend my wishes that the family we helped tonight, be happy and safe and loved.

In the midst of all my sadness, I have done so much this holiday season: I helped decorate our church Christmas tree, I sang at a holiday function for a group of chronically ill church members and their supporters, I went carolling with my work colleagues to a local nursing home, I helped wrap for inclusion with wonderful, loving, kind friends, I helped make Christmas possible for a local family - and that is just scratching the surface. I feel so blessed.

Anyway, I had to share that with you all. Merry Christmas with love!
Summer_Sunshine
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2005, 11:16:51 PM »

Here's an animation I took all bloody day to make. It's a little rough around the edges, but it's worth it. i did my best on it. Just press Spacebar for the next slide. Hope you like it. Take care and God Bless!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v293/MiMorena69/animations/?action=view&current=Xmas3.swf
songbird457
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 09:56:58 AM »

On the 8th day of Christmas, Clay Aiken gave to me: 8 Claymaniacs wrapping for inclusion,
7 venues under 7 hours of driving to see him next tour 
six shirt tugs
five glory nooooooootes
four Aiken winks
three CMH growls
two striped socks
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 10:10:02 AM »

Renee, your story touched my heart, you are a warm, caring, sweet woman, thanks for sharing your thoughts!! Huggles
Sharon

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 10:48:27 AM »

I can be bummed out that I didn't see CLay this year. I can go a few days on and off with missing Justin and what wold have been my second new family and of course, having a step son, etc. I can and do miss all of that and it has been a year of definate changes and triumphs, etc.

But then I think about the family. I will never ever forget the feeling of not even knowing them but feeling like I wanted to be a part of their family for a long long time. I now want us to do this at work every year. Just thinking about it all makes me very emotional. I was sobbing earlier just thinking about it - it's all a good and wonderful thing.

I can have my own secret Christmas wishes and hopes and dreams for the new year, but I am going to extend my wishes that the family we helped tonight, be happy and safe and loved.

Renee, what a beautiful post and a lovely message.  Thank you.  I hope you continue to find joy this holiday season and that you have a sweet, sweet Christmas!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 05:41:46 PM »

On the ninth day of Christmas, Clay Aiken gave to me: 9 sexy hats

8 Claymaniacs wrapping for inclusion,

7 venues under 7 hours of driving to see him next tour 

six shirt tugs
five glory nooooooootes
four Aiken winks 
three CMH growls
two striped socks

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2005, 05:50:55 PM »

On the 10th day of Christmas Clay Aiken gave to me 10 front row tickest to his JNT 2005 tour!!

9 Sexy Hats

8 Claymaniacs wrapping for inclusion

7 venues under 7 hours of driving
6 shirt tugs
5 glory nooooooootes
4 Aiken winks
3 CMH growls
2 striped socks

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2005, 10:35:38 AM »

Merry Christmas!!!!!!  Merry Christmas!!!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!  Merry Christmas!!!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!  Merry Christmas!!!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!!!!

And thank you, Renee, for reminding us of the true spirit of Christmas.

Love and hugs to all my very dear Maniacs,

Clara
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2005, 03:31:49 PM »

Hello and Happy Christmas to all!  I hope everyone is celebrating with friends, or family, or friends and family - whether it's Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza or just a peaceful day of gratitude... remember the greatest gift is the one that touches your heart the deepest - love. I love you all!

Someone needs to add a verse to our song....on the 11th day....?  I get dibs on the twelfth day!  Wink
PS - Thanks for the visuals for our "song" Deanna!  They make me joyful. Smile
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2005, 03:34:17 PM »

On the 11th day of Christmas Clay Aiken gave to me 11 clack filled DVDs!  Smile

10 front row tickest to his JNT 2005 tour!!
9 Sexy Hats
8 Claymaniacs wrapping for inclusion
7 venues under 7 hours of driving
6 shirt tugs
5 glory nooooooootes
4 Aiken winks
3 CMH growls
2 striped socks

Take it away PamelaWink

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx