gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:43:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 403
Total: 403

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT : JNT05 Township Auditorium--Columbia, SC  (Read 54692 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2005, 05:35:03 PM »

Tommy is knocking at Beverly's door to the tune of Jingle Bells

He's going to run her light bill skyhigh.

Our Tommy has an accent tonight!  How adorable!!

Telling her what the neighborhood kids think of her. 

The audience is responding with a lot of laughter.

Calling her Son and DIL...getting the answering machine.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2005, 05:37:35 PM »

Rainy- Still on a Clay high after a week ago and wish I could see him more too. I need more money for that too. Wish he could do a concert every night. Can't believe it's almosted over.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2005, 05:37:38 PM »

FROM THE CB:

pre recording now.. talking about flashes..and the crowd explodes in yelling.. elec tape.. some one yelled out right here..sprit of the season in the air.. starts right now. and this crowd is engergetic..lots of screaming..no gregory.. no garner.. louis is the replacement..

they are screaming their guts out.. Clay must have appeared on stage.. music playing..great beat ..toe tapping..children starting to sing.. some one yelled out CLAY..sound is good now.. really clear..and there he is.. children gather around .. wow he sounds wonderful...what a massive strong voice.. just pouring it on..sends shivers up your spine...

OH MY.. holding rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeee for ever and ever..lots of screaming going on...singing MCWL now..to perfection I might add

I just want to sit back and listen to this beautiful voice all night long.. merry christmas to all.. merry christmas to even just oneeeeee.. may the joy of the season surround you ..merry christmas ..with looovaaa..voice is in perfect form.. sailing right over the words with such grace and control..hitting those power notes to kill..such emotion in this song.. he just oozzzzzzies emotion..his sweat must be pure drops of love...meerrry christmasssss..to even jussssssssst one..what an amazing..gentle soft finishhhhh..with loveeeeeeee....and the crowd falls apart in pleasure. and explodes with sheer enjoyment..knockknock knock knock

Louis talking now..new kid..crowd applaudes as he steps in..sounds good..young..kinda scared..timid..bev coaching him.. he is doing a good job..seems to know his lines well.. crowd laughing now.. he must be very cute they are laughing with him..

bev doing a lot of the talking.. Clay must be standing off grasp hands.. loving the crowds reaction to him.. they seem to be really giving him the support with interaction and laughter..Clay must be so proud..poor bev has been put thru the ringer lately..she is amazing.. phone ringing.. mail box full..sitting up for SR and JB..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2005, 05:38:02 PM »

Hi Lorraine  wave  Raleigh is going to be one crowded place next tour.  I hope they know what hit them.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2005, 05:38:29 PM »

I'm back!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2005, 05:38:41 PM »

Hey all!!  How's everybody tonight?  Just finishing up some cookies to take with me when we go see the kids this weekend (their favorite).  Still treat them like little kids even though they are grown!
Ah, I miss Clay - I have not been able to find one download from Pensacola.  Seems to be the only place so far that nobody took any video.

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2005, 05:39:09 PM »

Let's go on a SLEIGH RIDE!!

Clay is full of energy tonight!

The crowd is laughing a lot, so he must be doing some fun little moves during the giddy up parts.

Our cheeks are nice and rosy, comfy cozy are we...It's lovely weather for a Sleigh Ride together with you!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2005, 05:39:36 PM »

Jingle Bells

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2005, 05:39:49 PM »

Welcome Back Meesa!

wave Hey Lori!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2005, 05:40:48 PM »

WOW!  Clear Jingle Bells tonight!!!   Super Happy!!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2005, 05:41:01 PM »

Hey all!!  How's everybody tonight?  Just finishing up some cookies to take with me when we go see the kids this weekend (their favorite).  Still treat them like little kids even though they are grown!
Ah, I miss Clay - I have not been able to find one download from Pensacola.  Seems to be the only place so far that nobody took any video.

Someone on CV took video. They needed help converting, so there should be some coming!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2005, 05:41:08 PM »

Hi Lorraine  wave  Raleigh is going to be one crowded place next tour.  I hope they know what hit them.

He better have a bigger venue this time too. 

Welcome back Meesa.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2005, 05:41:44 PM »

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2005, 05:42:26 PM »

He's performing on Thursday night in the biggest venue Raleigh has, so that would be the place he'd need to be on the next tour too!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2005, 05:42:48 PM »

LORRIE - I AM SURE RALEIGH WILL NEVER BE THE SAME BUT I KNOW IT WILL ONE HECK OF A CONCERT.  IT ALWAYS IS.  HEY I WONDER IF HE WILL GROWL TONIGHT WITH "CELEBRATE ME HOME".  I BETCHA HE WILL.

MEESA - GLAD YOU CAN MAKE IT.  I AM MULTI-TASKING TONIGHT.

lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2005, 05:43:43 PM »

Someone on CV took video. They needed help converting, so there should be some coming!

Oh Good!!  Thanks Meesa - I'll keep checking then. 

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2005, 05:43:51 PM »

He's performing on Thursday night in the biggest venue Raleigh has, so that would be the place he'd need to be on the next tour too!

True Heather, but they'll need to use the entire venue.  Not only part of it.  And... maybe for 3 or 4 nights.  lmao
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2005, 05:44:08 PM »

They are talking about Mr Ledford. He and his son used to get their own Christmas tree. They see a picture of Beverly and Mr Ledford at the Christmas dance. It was the night they met. He was the most handsome man .....

Season for Romance

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2005, 05:44:37 PM »

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2005, 05:44:40 PM »

True Heather, but they'll need to use the entire venue.  Not only part of it.  And... maybe for 3 or 4 nights.  lmao

This is a very good point!  Yes!  I think everyone learned after the fair fiasco last year!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx