gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:57:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT : JNT05 Township Auditorium--Columbia, SC  (Read 54609 times)
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #280 on: December 20, 2005, 07:33:32 PM »

He's just got to sing GOOD NEWS in Raleigh.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #281 on: December 20, 2005, 07:34:45 PM »

I know he will Barbara.  Wink

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #282 on: December 20, 2005, 07:34:50 PM »

He's just got to sing GOOD NEWS in Raleigh.

I'm sure he will.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #283 on: December 20, 2005, 07:35:33 PM »

He actually has described people who flash to M & G winners. So he does see!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #284 on: December 20, 2005, 07:36:09 PM »

He actually has described people who flash to M & G winners. So he does see!

He knows all.  Beware people who flash!!!!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #285 on: December 20, 2005, 07:36:26 PM »

FROM THE CB:

giving hugs to people around you.. lots of awessss and groans.. intro band members now.. flex, daniel.. lots of noise from the crowd...wj.. cd availble in lobby. .he will be out there to sign autographs.. lots of applauding and screaming....now andy...adam, john .. into little boy couldnt hear..too much screaming..hear now.. gregory couldnt be with us.. dr suggested him take time off fully expect him to back asap.. but..handed him ***** this afternoon and he learned it.. holy smokers .. this is unbelieveable...the crowd is out of controllllllllllllllllllllll.. talking about re arranging the ***** and lots of work..

intro community theater.nice applause..this crowd is not stingy...not one single complaint from them not one...support them in what they do...angela fisherrrr.....drum roll..extremely talented lady...from SC.. and the crowd explodes.. drum roll.. lots of screaming...she has family in audience tonight..intro them..lots of applause..someone yelling from auidence.. most talented group of people on stage..give round of applause

spirit of christmas all year round.. come on right now hugs.. dsiafcd. .and the crowd comes to complete silence.. well some yelling..we love you clay.. give loveeeeeeee how many people are crying some people are dying. he is just blowing the joint away.. giving everything he has..and just glowing with voice ....find a way..holidays come and gone...live one...give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...wait another minute.. oh baby thats a face.. laughter and major moaing. .quianna got it....hold back how many people in this world..how many poeple...praying for love.. this is absolutely breathtaking.. just powerful..stabbing right thru you.. melting you to mush.. holidays come an gone.. live on .. give loveeeeeeeee....children knowwwwwwwwwwwwww.. really soaring .. roaring... shredding it to pieces.. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. lots of claymates down.. held that one for eternity..with force....find a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ..I am done.. cooked.. baked...toasted.. roasted...sauted..just turn me over...give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you gotta give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. has to be huge SO...just no words for the response.. astonishing.. still clapping and screaming...
we have GN tonight girls are out ...

theater darkens.. to almost black out.. as he parts the drapes and steps into his glory..the voice comes out of no where..jolting you into the reality of him..the light ..golden light shines on his soul...for the world to witness the glory of true belief and happiness.. good newwwwwww and angel brings good newssssssss....bow your head speak not a word...mesermized in his being ..bended knee....voice is crushing.. heart bleeding.. opens so many doors..good newwwwwwwwww good newwwwwwwwwwwsss..an angel brings good newssssssssssss.. good newsss.. complete silence in thevenue..i leave you with good newsss..the tear must be flowing from everyones eyes..the beauty is beyond words.. the man is beyond belief...break the bread we pour the wineeee and angels decend ..heavely bound.. good newsss.. there is nothing left of me to give..he has taken me in to another place..never heard him so beautiful.. i leave you with good newsssssssssssss.. OHHHHHH I bring you.. just tingling..like thoudsand of electrial shocks riviting your body.. I leave you with good newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...sssssssssssssssss as he drifts away............................he is gone..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #286 on: December 20, 2005, 07:36:27 PM »

News ....... he disappears into the curtains.

Loud applause and cheers

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #287 on: December 20, 2005, 07:37:23 PM »

The lights were messed up during Good News.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #288 on: December 20, 2005, 07:37:25 PM »

Reports no flashes during GN.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #289 on: December 20, 2005, 07:38:41 PM »

. intro band members now.. flex, daniel..

Who is "flex?" 
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #290 on: December 20, 2005, 07:39:51 PM »

Who is "flex?" 

I think that was supposed to be Felix, but Clayperfect over at the CB must have missed a letter!   Laughing

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #291 on: December 20, 2005, 07:40:20 PM »

Reports no flashes during GN.

YES!!!!  Clapping

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #292 on: December 20, 2005, 07:40:31 PM »

Who is "flex?" 

I think that was supposed to be Felix, but Clayperfect over at the CB must have missed a letter!   Laughing

lmao
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #293 on: December 20, 2005, 07:41:17 PM »

They said Baby, that's a face too instead of fact.  Laughing

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #294 on: December 20, 2005, 07:41:25 PM »

95 year old lady there for the 4th time.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #295 on: December 20, 2005, 07:41:51 PM »

They have a 95 year old lady who is at her 4th show tonight and she'll be there tomorrow too!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #296 on: December 20, 2005, 07:42:08 PM »

95 year old lady there for the 4th time.

Wow!

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2005, 07:42:34 PM »

Thank you all for the great cellcert.

Thanks Meesa, Heather and Pamela for the great updates.

Thanks Heather and Clandy for the pretty pictures.

Heather, Mack, Pamela, Barbara and anyone going to Charlotte tomorrow and Raliegh on Thursday, have a blast.

Night all and see you tomorrow.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2005, 07:44:54 PM »

Stub Hub winner says he had no jacket on during the M & G. You could totally see his shirt underneath. Asked where they were from. They met on the internet and Clay teased them about it. He asked what boards they were on. He told her there were no angels at the CH, signed 5 things for them.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2005, 07:46:27 PM »

Good night Everyone... thanks to all the helpers!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx