gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:19:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 408
Total: 408

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT : JNT05 Township Auditorium--Columbia, SC  (Read 54675 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #240 on: December 20, 2005, 07:04:44 PM »

Heather- You are going to be blown away by seeing Clay sing Emmanuel live. Truly amazing.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2005, 07:04:55 PM »

scripture

Mary Did You Know

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2005, 07:06:45 PM »

Heather- You are going to blown away by seeing Clay sing Emmanuel live. Truly amazing.

I'm looking forward to the whole show, but I know the second half is going to be amazing.  Oh and of course, I'm SO looking forward to Jingle Bells!!   

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2005, 07:07:17 PM »

Darn server. 

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2005, 07:08:14 PM »

Everyone is leaving. Tommy's parents never showed.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #245 on: December 20, 2005, 07:08:33 PM »

FROM THE CB:

HTHAS-OCAYF.. he has the whole audience capativated.. under his spell.. his is singing from the heart it is so obvious.. he is just letting it all out ...hark the heral angel sing.. glory to the new born..com all ye faithful.. joyful....he is just mesermizing..grabs you so tight and holds on to you so close next to his heart ..we beat all as one.. come let us adore him christ the lord.. oh my he is rising and dragging the notes all the way out.. oh come yee....to bethelham.. come and behold him born ..the king of angels..this is body engulfing.. I am lost in CLay.... the lord..........the lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd he broke the sound barer.. and the crowd is beyond words...

emmanuel.. his song ..his heart..his soul..his gift to us..vocals are perfection..rejoice rejoiceeeeeeee.. emmaueeellllllllllllllll...shall come to there.. oh iseriallll.. rejoice rejoiceeeeeeeeee..complete sincerity and pure love of god in his voice..we are so blessed.. rising to higher hights..oh rejoice rejoicccccccccee emmaueeeelll...so wish I could see this again..he just grows before our eyes and ears every night..shall come to theeeeeee.. rejoiceeeeeeeee.. absolute major erruptions an explosions in SC...the state will never be the same again..

lost connection.. trying to get her back..k.. got her.. MDYK.. very faint now.. cant hear anything much..through the silence can make out the voice of an angel..better now..soon deliver you.. oh mdyk....he is just perfection.. no other word..dead will live again..blind will see, dumb will speak praisees of thelambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ..gheez dead in my seat now.. mdyk..that your baby boy one day rule the nation did you knowwww..that your babbbby boy..perfect lamb..great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......wooooooohoooooo as he fades into the distance...crowd on their feet.. major yelling and screaming.. tons of applause..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #246 on: December 20, 2005, 07:09:02 PM »

STAR WARS RULES!!!!

How's the new light saber?  Laughing

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #247 on: December 20, 2005, 07:09:57 PM »

Beverly goes over to comfort Tommy. She explains that parents make mistakes too. She offers to take him home.

My Grown Up Christmas List

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #248 on: December 20, 2005, 07:09:58 PM »

Laughing Ummm Mr.Clandy. Please be so kindly to bring Clandy back here.

Heather- Looking forward to hearing what you think about everything.  I loved it all.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #249 on: December 20, 2005, 07:10:59 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #250 on: December 20, 2005, 07:11:26 PM »

He didn't do the extras on this song like he has been doing.

Oh please baby Jesus let his voice be OK.  Not so much for meeee, but for all the hometown crowd who has been waiting to see Claaaay again!  And his grandparents, and aunts and cousins and etc etc....

Hi Mr Clandy!  Not Worthy
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #251 on: December 20, 2005, 07:11:51 PM »

Look what I found :

From Carmen's official fan club: www.carmenrasmusen.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, if all went well, Carmen is now a happily married woman. She and Brad were married in Bountiful at the LDS temple today. My daughter spied her wedding announcement last week on Dean Kaelin's message board last week before lessons. She says "they looked really cute together in the photo. She looked so happy. They both did. And he was really cute, too!". I'll try take a peek at it myself and see if there's any relevant info to share with you folks - assuming it's still up on the board after today. If she's going on a honeymoon this month, I wonder if it will include a trip to London so she can be there in time to perform on Christmas day.

From CH:

Her husband is said to be the son of the lieutenant govenor of Utah.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2005, 07:12:34 PM »

Oh please baby Jesus let his voice be OK.  Not so much for meeee, but for all the hometown crowd who has been waiting to see Claaaay again!  And his grandparents, and aunts and cousins and etc etc....

He's saving his voice just for you and Heather.  Wink

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2005, 07:12:45 PM »

I'll pray for you Pamela and other Raliegh goers that his voice is perfect that night.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #254 on: December 20, 2005, 07:13:02 PM »

Pamela, his voice sounds wonderful.  I think he just chose not to mess with them tonight.  You know how he is sometimes!   Wink

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2005, 07:13:33 PM »

Congratulations to Carmen.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2005, 07:14:49 PM »

What Christmas means to Clay ....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #257 on: December 20, 2005, 07:15:34 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2005, 07:15:58 PM »

He's saving his voice just for you and Heather.  Wink

Awww! I feel special! Thanks Meesa!  Thanks for starting the thread tonight too!  Hug

Quote from: Tiffany
I'll pray for you Pamela and other Raliegh goers that his voice is perfect that night.

Thanks my sweet!  It doesn't have to be perfect.  Just purdy. 

Purple Banana  <---MrClandy
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #259 on: December 20, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: