gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:34:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 386
Total: 386

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Pensacola Civic Center--Pensacola, FL  (Read 58701 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #300 on: December 18, 2005, 08:26:46 PM »

No Good News

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #301 on: December 18, 2005, 08:27:04 PM »

Lindsay- I am so glad you are ok, please be careful.
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #302 on: December 18, 2005, 08:27:27 PM »

I broke a SMALL piece off part of the wand on mine and it cost me $60 to get just that little piece of wand replaced!  Highway robbery I think!

WHAT? That's crazy! You could almost buy a new vacuum for that! Well, almost. The price we pay for a clean house! Roll eyes

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #303 on: December 18, 2005, 08:27:28 PM »

No Good News

You're kidding. That stinks. Damn flashers. 

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #304 on: December 18, 2005, 08:28:25 PM »

She said there were a lot of flashes!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #305 on: December 18, 2005, 08:28:45 PM »

FROM THE CB:

turn and give hug...to next to you..dsiafcd...dont even wait a little whle ...give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. how many people are crying some people are dying how many people..looking for love.. dsiafcd.. find a way.. sound strong and full control.. exploding vocals...holidays come an gone.. give loveeeeee..hug warmer with you in it ..oh baby thats a fact.. some moaning.. dont hold backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...just heart shattering voicals.. dsiafcd.. find a way.. cutting out again...voice still powering through..holidays come and gone...give loveeeeeeeeeeee...this sucks..cant hear anything now...build me up and drop me like a hot potatoe.. did not hear glory note one bit........give love....can hear crowd screaming with sheer happiness

he is gone

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #306 on: December 18, 2005, 08:28:56 PM »

No Good News

Really?

Wow ...

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #307 on: December 18, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »

I want to just kill the flashers. Arghhhhhh Poor Clay.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #308 on: December 18, 2005, 08:29:43 PM »

Good night everyone.  Thanks for another great cellcert tonight.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.  See you next time.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
ILClaymate
« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2005, 08:30:26 PM »

Pamela - He was at both places. He was hugging Quiana and Angela by the buses after the Jacob fiasco, so we saw him pretty close outside and I was third row and saw him backstage inside CB. In KC, we saw him by the buses as well. He wore an Iowa hoodie as they were leaving.

Thanks for the info Meesa.  I'm flattered to be called Pamela too!  Wink 

Thank you Heaterfan and Meesa for the pics and reports!

Goodnight and have a great Monday!  Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #310 on: December 18, 2005, 08:30:26 PM »

Clandy - She logged off before she answered my question. I'll ask Audra. She was in Nashville Friday.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #311 on: December 18, 2005, 08:31:33 PM »

Pamela - He was at both places. He was hugging Quiana and Angela by the buses after the Jacob fiasco, so we saw him pretty close outside and I was third row and saw him backstage inside CB. In KC, we saw him by the buses as well. He wore an Iowa hoodie as they were leaving.

Thanks for the info Meesa.  I'm flattered to be called Pamela too!  Wink 

Thank you Heaterfan and Meesa for the pics and reports!

Goodnight and have a great Monday!  Baby Dust

My bad!  Laughing I thought Pamela asked.  lmao

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #312 on: December 18, 2005, 08:32:24 PM »

Thanks for your reporting Meesa & Pamela!  Huggles

Great pictures Clandy!!  Wink

Thanks to everyone for participating!

See you all on Tuesday for the Columbia show!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #313 on: December 18, 2005, 08:32:32 PM »

Good night everyone! Sweet Claydreams! Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

~ Lindsay ~

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #314 on: December 18, 2005, 08:32:55 PM »

Well thanks for the great cellcert everyone. It's a shame people won't listen to Clay but sounded like a great concert otherwise.

Thanks Meesa, Heather and Pamela for the great updates and Thanks Heather and Clandy for the gorgeous pics.

Have a goodnight and see you Tuesday from SC.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #315 on: December 18, 2005, 08:33:13 PM »

Thanks for the pics Clandy and Heather and for the reports Heather and Pamela. See ya Tuesday in Columbia!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #316 on: December 18, 2005, 08:40:45 PM »

Well thank you for the great cellcert everyone.  It's a shame people won't listen to Clay but sounded like a great concert otherwise.

Thank you Meesa, Heather, and Pamela for the great updates.  Thank you Heather and Clandy for the gorgeous pics.

Have a goodnight and see you Tuesday from Columbia.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #317 on: December 18, 2005, 08:41:06 PM »

Thank you Heather and Meesa and Angela - and everyone else too!  Many smiles tonight, well, up until the end.

Some other boards mentioned that some people in the audience were drunk.  And therefore, disorderly.  And evidently, the flashers were flashing. 

Why do people have to be so stupid. 

GBB says the people who were thrown out were in front of them and the people behind them were total assholes who sang each song at the top of their lungs and talked and were amazingly rude.
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #318 on: December 19, 2005, 05:18:59 AM »

Good Morning!  I am tired and have to get ready for work but I did want to say that I read the cellcert and I swear - if I hadn't been at this concert myself, I would have believed everything I read here tonight.  Was that person that did the cellcert from the CB and CV really there???
My program and ornament cost $20 each (lucky for her she found her's for $15).  The venue WAS NOT FULL.  There could not have been anymore than 1500 people there.  The floor even had empty seats and the side rafters were very, very empty.  I know, I was in row 16 on the floor and couldn't see anything so we moved up to the side (to where my first set of tickets were) and it was a lot better.  I had a full view of the venue.  The venue was split in half and was small - not large at all.
The little boy that played  Gregory was from Pensacola - learned his lines at 1:00 that afternoon.  Beverly did most of the talking - she did most of the lines that Gregory usually does.  The show was quite different from the others as far as diaglog went.  Lots of flubs in dialogue.

I thought there was very little flashing going on.  I was quite pleased actually so I'm not sure where all this flashing was coming from that people were talking about.  I checked with my husband on all this and he agreed.

Good News was not sung and I was not happy about that.  It was exactly 10:30 and I think that was the cut-off time for the venue because the lights came on and we were ushed out of there.  I am pretty confident it had nothing to do with any "flashers"!

Lot of people were not impressed with the show.  We had to wait at the beginning and the intermission was supposed to be "20 minutes" was way longer than that (the meet and greets was probably what caused us to miss Good News)
William Joseph was absolutely awesome.  I did buy his CD.

Clay was beautiful!  His singing was awesome but I feel like he held back in the first half for the second half.  It almost seemed like he was getting a cold.  He came out in his black suit for DSIAFCD and was stunning!!!  That song was through the roof.  The crowd loved it.
There were quite a lot of couples - very old and middle aged.  There were teens there too. 

It was easy getting out of there because there wasn't that many people there.  I was disappointed in that.  People left at intermission also so there were even more empty seats for the second half.

For Clay to have to blog about Gregory because some people have to post their "insider information" that means nothing is quite embarrassing too.  I think I have learned to take everything that I read about Clay on the boards with a grain of salt unless it comes from Clay's mouth himself!!  And what a perty mouth it is  Thud!

I did enjoy myself (believe it or not) and loved hearing Clay but it was not one of my favorite concerts. 

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #319 on: December 19, 2005, 05:39:32 AM »

Lori - The person from CV was there. I'm not sure why their report was so different. The reason the dialogue that I posted may be different is that the connection kept cutting out on the CV stream. I had to guess what exactly was said based on the previous dialogue when Gregory was actually there. Hopefully we'll have a better connection tomorrow!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx