gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:32:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Pensacola Civic Center--Pensacola, FL  (Read 59078 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #280 on: December 18, 2005, 08:14:53 PM »

Merry Christmas Pensacola!

Band Intros

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #281 on: December 18, 2005, 08:16:27 PM »

Your welcome Messa!

Frankie -I hope you have a safe trip to Memphis tomorrow.  Merry Christmas to you, Lewis, and the rest of your family.
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #282 on: December 18, 2005, 08:16:44 PM »

wave

I blew a fuse vacuuming! I lost every electronic in the house! Laughing

As usual, I make it for the end of the show!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #283 on: December 18, 2005, 08:17:04 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #284 on: December 18, 2005, 08:17:53 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
ILClaymate
« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2005, 08:18:06 PM »

Question for you all.  Does anyone know if Nick has rejoined the tour?  I know that he left for awhile but I'm not sure if he has come back yet.  What was the last concert he was seen at?  I don't think he was in Chicago.

I haven't heard them mention him. Maybe we should have Caperkeeper ask if they've seen him.

If you would like to post that question afterwards, feel free and let me know in case I miss it.  Was Nick at KC or CB??

Question for you all.  Does anyone know if Nick has rejoined the tour?  I know that he left for awhile but I'm not sure if he has come back yet.  What was the last concert he was seen at?  I don't think he was in Chicago.

Been wondering about Nick as well and even I haven't heard about Mary in a while. I saw on the NIck site said he might be back at the end of the tour but not sure when the last time he was seen. Jerome has been taken the Meet and Greet pictures instead of Nick and I remember he did them in the beginning.

There is a Nick site?? 

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2005, 08:18:33 PM »

Heather and Clandy - Could you make out the kid's name?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2005, 08:18:56 PM »

wave

Oh that's bad. Welcome back and at least you are safe.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #288 on: December 18, 2005, 08:19:39 PM »

Heather and Clandy - Could you make out the kid's name?

No, I couldn't, but I'll do some research and see what I can find!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2005, 08:19:58 PM »

Clandy- Yeah! It's like a forum. I know Joyce is a member.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #290 on: December 18, 2005, 08:20:53 PM »

Pamela - He was at both places. He was hugging Quiana and Angela by the buses after the Jacob fiasco, so we saw him pretty close outside and I was third row and saw him backstage inside CB. In KC, we saw him by the buses as well. He wore an Iowa hoodie as they were leaving.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2005, 08:21:31 PM »

FROM THE CB:

quianna now...MGUCL...as Clay walks to the pew an takes a seat..crossing his long dangly legs.. smiling.. observing.. resting..taking in the all of it.. knowing he did good..and his cast did good..his heart full.. as he watches her sing her heart out ..and she so is...just wonderful....

crowd showed love for quianna.. now pre recording from clay about as a child and his christmas.. now has expanded..not just blood realative.. but friend .. family..,,,

and he explodes onto the stage.draped in black.. and the crowd is so happy....cutting out dang it...talking now..different show than last year..family for last two years.. appreaciate you for being a big part of our family for the last two years.. the cat flex...daniel....wj..cutting out real bad ..in lobby...band director andy.....cant hear now..just static..k back..gregory ellis usually plays this...recovering..cant make out what he is saying...talking about replacement..some chuckles..just cutting out to much.. think he said a different name..not sure.. crowd applauding a lot..

just cutting out to much to translate.. and get it close to right...sorry...talking about the local community theater..check them out.. somewhere? lots of applause..quianna parlor.. angie fisher.. wish I could hear him..love talky clay...crew all backstage people...give round of applause..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #292 on: December 18, 2005, 08:21:44 PM »

wave

Lindsay, that's shocking!   shocking  I hope not literally!  My parent's neighbors burned their house up by leaving their vacuum cleaner plugged in when they went out for a while.  Please be careful!!

And here he comes for the banter and intros.

Salute to Gregory, out sick. "We panicked." Tonight's Tommy --- Connor learned the part starting at 1 PM.

About Alison --- "A lot of the stuf she just made up as she went along."

Wonderful applause for all.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #293 on: December 18, 2005, 08:22:07 PM »

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #294 on: December 18, 2005, 08:22:32 PM »

wave

Laugh  Thats what you get for vacuuming!!  No actually it could be worse.  I broke a SMALL piece off part of the wand on mine and it cost me $60 to get just that little piece of wand replaced!  Highway robbery I think!

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #295 on: December 18, 2005, 08:23:12 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #296 on: December 18, 2005, 08:24:39 PM »

So it is another kid.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #297 on: December 18, 2005, 08:24:49 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #298 on: December 18, 2005, 08:25:37 PM »

Lindsay, that's shocking!   shocking  I hope not literally!  My parent's neighbors burned their house up by leaving their vacuum cleaner plugged in when they went out for a while.  Please be careful!!

No, not literally! Wink It was just really lonely in here without TV or Internet. Never realized how much I depended on them! That's a shame about their house! You just never know what's going to happen. I'm usually very careful, otherwise I get yelled at by Randy. He even uses the chinchillas as a guilt trip.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #299 on: December 18, 2005, 08:25:37 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx