gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:47:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 366
Total: 366

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Pensacola Civic Center--Pensacola, FL  (Read 59142 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #260 on: December 18, 2005, 08:01:06 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
ILClaymate
« Reply #261 on: December 18, 2005, 08:02:03 PM »

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #262 on: December 18, 2005, 08:02:36 PM »

scripture

Mary Did You Know

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #263 on: December 18, 2005, 08:03:26 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #264 on: December 18, 2005, 08:05:05 PM »

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamb! Wow! That was a beautiful note.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #265 on: December 18, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »

Everyone's leaving. Tommy's parents never showed up.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #266 on: December 18, 2005, 08:06:35 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #267 on: December 18, 2005, 08:07:39 PM »

Beverly goes over and talks to Tommy. He tells her his parents never came. She explains that sometimes parents make mistakes. She'll take him home.

My Grown Up Christmas List

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #268 on: December 18, 2005, 08:07:59 PM »

FROM THE CB:

emmanuel.. so passionate just letting the words flow from his lips.. so natural and pure.. his song his own creation his own rejoice....emmmmmaulllllllllllllllllllll....come to thee oh iseriallll rejoice rejoice.. oh God this is like he is releasing soft pink rose peddles from his lips..as they pass through his tounge the are covered with dew drops that float through out the venue dripping drops of love everywhere..oh iseriallllllllllllllllllllllll rejoiceeeeeeeee ..emmaual.. shall come to the...rejoice...pure as heaven...rejoiccccccccccccccccccccceee feathered from his mouth.. crowd loves it

MDYK.. and when he first started crowd started applauding...kiss your little baby kiss the face of god.. drums are powerful there..blind man mary did you know that your baby boy calm a storm with his hands...he is just letting go and giving his all.. so beautiful.. need to breath here..almost gasping for air..wooohoooooooooo so sweet. blind will see deaf will hear ............praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb OMG..yelling...what note cant he hit... mdyk.. rule a nation..did you know.. I am gasping for air here.. the great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmm wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo absolutely beautifull

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
ILClaymate
« Reply #269 on: December 18, 2005, 08:08:09 PM »

Question for you all.  Does anyone know if Nick has rejoined the tour?  I know that he left for awhile but I'm not sure if he has come back yet.  What was the last concert he was seen at?  I don't think he was in Chicago.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #270 on: December 18, 2005, 08:08:26 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #271 on: December 18, 2005, 08:08:41 PM »

wave Hey Mackenzie!  You better be gone by now though, if you don't want to get spoiled.... hee!

Good night Lorrie - don't get any paper cuts!

Angela, MrClandy took some nice Patricia pics.  Kept him distracted for a while anyway.... Wink

CH:

Some folks started swearing at security when told not to use flash, so they got thrown out. Heh.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #272 on: December 18, 2005, 08:08:52 PM »

Hello! wave I am really, really late getting here tonight - from the number of pages, though, I assume the concert is going well - I hope so. Diane Catania (aikenangel) and the rest of the Louisiana Clay Fans Club are there tonight - most of them had hurricane damage to their homes from Katrina, or their homes were destroyed. It is so funny - when they tried for tickets to this concert (only a 3-hour drive from New Orleans) the scalpers had not gotten to the tickets at all - they ALL  (around 20 members) got tickets in the first 4 rows - isn't that amazing?!?

I am leaving for Memphis early tomorrow morning to help take care of my Mom, who has been in the hospital - going to give my brother and sister time off to spend with their children for Christmas. I will be thinking about all of you, and I will be having serious computer withdrawal  Laughing. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #273 on: December 18, 2005, 08:09:30 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #274 on: December 18, 2005, 08:09:31 PM »

Question for you all.  Does anyone know if Nick has rejoined the tour?  I know that he left for awhile but I'm not sure if he has come back yet.  What was the last concert he was seen at?  I don't think he was in Chicago.

I haven't heard them mention him. Maybe we should have Caperkeeper ask if they've seen him.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #275 on: December 18, 2005, 08:10:52 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #276 on: December 18, 2005, 08:11:27 PM »

Been wondering about Nick as well and even I haven't heard about Mary in a while. I saw on the NIck site said he might be back at the end of the tour but not sure when the last time he was seen. Jerome has been taken the Meet and Greet pictures instead of Nick and I remember he did them in the beginning.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #277 on: December 18, 2005, 08:12:44 PM »

What Christmas means to Clay

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #278 on: December 18, 2005, 08:13:24 PM »

Hey Frankie. I hope Diane and all them are having a fun time. They deserve it. Have a safe trip. I'll be thinking about your mom and Merry Christmas to you and Lewis.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #279 on: December 18, 2005, 08:13:41 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx