gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:57:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 373
Total: 373

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Pensacola Civic Center--Pensacola, FL  (Read 59143 times)
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #240 on: December 18, 2005, 07:52:07 PM »

wave

I'm not reading anything.... just getting excited for my concert so, I thought i'd pop in and say Hello wave...

So, now i'm off before I read anything... don't spoil it for me Heather!! Wink

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
ILClaymate
« Reply #241 on: December 18, 2005, 07:52:09 PM »

Oh thanks Tiff.  I just finished resizing ALL the Patricia Kent, Angela and Quiana pics that Mr. Clandy took.  Whew!  He had a thing for Patricia.  Laughing
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #242 on: December 18, 2005, 07:52:17 PM »

beautiful finish

scripture

The First Noel

Wish I could hear it. Bet it will be amazing again.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #243 on: December 18, 2005, 07:53:12 PM »

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #244 on: December 18, 2005, 07:53:13 PM »

He's doing the change up again! Wow!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #245 on: December 18, 2005, 07:53:17 PM »

Oh thanks Tiff.  I just finished resizing ALL the Patricia Kent, Angela and Quiana pics that Mr. Clandy took.  Whew!  He had a thing for Patricia.  Laughing

Even in that weird wig and RED dress!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #246 on: December 18, 2005, 07:53:57 PM »

Whoa! Wonderful!  Clapping

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #247 on: December 18, 2005, 07:54:12 PM »

wave

I'm not reading anything.... just getting excited for my concert so, I thought i'd pop in and say Hello wave...

So, now i'm off before I read anything... don't spoil it for me Heather!! Wink

I've done pretty well so far, so I think you're safe until Wednesday!  Wink

Goodnight Lorrie!  Baby Dust

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #248 on: December 18, 2005, 07:54:52 PM »

scripture

Hark the Herald Angels Sing/O Come All Ye Faithful

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #249 on: December 18, 2005, 07:54:58 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2005, 07:55:08 PM »

Night Lorrie.

Hi and bye Mack. Have a wonderful time at your concerts this week then after that you can stay here.  Wink

Clandy-  Laughing Well you can have Clay and he can have Patricia.  Wink

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2005, 07:57:20 PM »

As you can see, I haven't left yet.  ROFLMAO

From the CH:

Some folks started swearing at security when told not to use flash, so they got thrown out. Heh.
ILClaymate
« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2005, 07:57:29 PM »

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2005, 07:59:08 PM »

scripture

Emmanuel

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2005, 07:59:08 PM »

Have fun wrapping Lorrie.

Hi & Bye Mack!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2005, 07:59:09 PM »

As you can see, I haven't left yet.  ROFLMAO

From the CH:

Some folks started swearing at security when told not to use flash, so they got thrown out. Heh.

What are people's problems that they have to use flash even though they are told NO. Gheesh That's what they should do to get kicked out.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2005, 07:59:46 PM »

Messa- Congrats on 16,800 posts.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #257 on: December 18, 2005, 08:00:05 PM »

FROM THE CB:

hair is still in normal state..no change..she is there with her mother.. mom is really quiet.. having a good time..

JB..not that active tonight.. was real active SL.. light out.. here we go

music playing.. applauding.. clay taking his position atop the stairs..over looking the set.. tommy talking.. waiting for his parent.. bev..assuring him .. not to worry..as he take his place ..no reading.....piao playing alone..Clay singing OHN.. man this is beautiful.. starts off so soft and glorious.. then starts to slowly sail .. then soar .. then explode..fallllllllllllllllllllll on you knees.. for hear the angels voice...oh nigtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt devine. beyond bone chilling...christ was born.. oh night oh holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyy night.. note just pounding out of his body..then drops to sheer smooth and healing vocals...falllllllll on your kness. hear the angels voice.. oh nightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt devine.. just nailing it..oh night when christ was born. .oh nightttttttt oh holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy night..garner reading now. .crowd applaudes...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh holyyy night .. night devineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ..hear the angels voices........down to lower controlling tone....and drifts awayyyyyyy crowd has to be on there feet...big response..

TFN.... cold winter night....just pur gold.. noelllllllllllll noelllllllllll noelllllllllllllllllllllllll noelllllllllllllllllllllllll voice soaring and just tearing thru time.. of iserialllllllllllllllllllll almost in tear here.. such silky smooth tones that rise like razor blades and just rips your heart apart.. born in the king of iseriallllllllll breathtaking..he did the change up again....our heavenly lord...he is destrying the old song and creating a unbelievable new one.. his own.. no one can come close or even touch it.. born is the tttttttttttthe kingeeeee king of iserialllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll unbelieveable.. crowd exploding in pleaseure

HTHAN-OCAYF..takes off with such confidence and pride.. born in bethelham...christ the everlasting lord...behold..voice rising upward .. emmanuel.. thenlowering ... new born ocayf.. joyful and trimpunt.. come ye to betheham.. come and behond him born the king of angesl....oh come let us adore us. .oh come let us let us adore himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..chirst the lorddddddddd low risiing .. come all ye faithful joyful...oh comeyyyyyyyyyyyyeee oh come ye to bethelham..beyond the dictionary.. oh come let ussssssssssssssssss adore him....the lord.. oh my soaring.. the lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddd lots of screaming and just astonishment..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2005, 08:00:18 PM »

Messa- Congrats on 16,800 posts.

Thanks Sara.  Huggles

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #259 on: December 18, 2005, 08:00:46 PM »

Clandy- That pic.  Thud!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx