gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:31:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Pensacola Civic Center--Pensacola, FL  (Read 59145 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2005, 07:09:21 PM »

I'm back. Sorry! Lost my connection. I'm back.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2005, 07:10:33 PM »

Welcome back Meesa

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #202 on: December 18, 2005, 07:10:36 PM »

I was caught up now I'm behind again... but I had to go read Ms D's funny yet unbelievable adventures in traveling.

I was L.M.A.O!!!!   lmao lmao lmao

I am honored that you made the trip Deanna, and SO happy it was worth it to you!

Sounds like the venue is really different tonight...a round stage? 

Heather, I'm ready to be fangirly. It's the only exercise I'm getting lately.  Laughing

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2005, 07:10:42 PM »

Celebrate Me Home

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2005, 07:12:48 PM »

I sure hope they can get a better stream for the next half.  My ears actually hurt.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2005, 07:12:52 PM »

Heather, I'm ready to be fangirly. It's the only exercise I'm getting lately.  Laughing

Then we shall all engage in that exercise with you!  Laughing

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2005, 07:13:49 PM »

Intermission

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2005, 07:14:09 PM »

May be a different kid tonight.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #208 on: December 18, 2005, 07:14:21 PM »

Pamela- I was Fangirly big time in DC. Did you hear me say Whoo hoo!!! after every song?  Laughing

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2005, 07:17:45 PM »

They are saying Clay's mic isn't working well.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2005, 07:17:49 PM »

FROM THE CB:

cookies scene .. chestnuts roasting on an open fire..jack frost nipping at your nosee...as he stroll s to the stage.. to witness the joy of friends working and playing together....sits down on the step.. legs up to his neck..strip socks to amuse us and entertain us..as he reaches into his chest pocket..and take his fingers and grasp the star cookie cutter..and pull sit so gently from his body to hold efforteless between his moving fingers.. gently playing with it..to warm it up to place on the tabel .. as if it was always there..he gazes over his shoulder..with a smile on his glowing face to see the pleasure and enjoyment they are having together..as he stands turns to observe them with pride .. merry christmas.. merry meerrrry christmas to you..as he disappears into the darkness..his mission accompolished.. great applause and loving it..

angela really doing her thing tonight. .changing up a bit on the glory notes. .just beautful.. crowd loves her

talking about decorating..as Clangel finds his way over to them.. watching and observing them.. quianna meets him and hand him the box of decorations.. he turns and the magic hand spary still dust on them..home for the holidays....voice is might and firm.. pleaseeeeeeeee celebrate me homeee.. give me a number..pleaseeeeee celeberate me home.. amazing ..bring me homeeeeeeeeeeee..growl me clay.. oh my god we got a good growwwwwwlll..please celebrate me home.. giveme a number.. please celebrate home..hitting high notes perfect.. john talking now..as Clangel watches his creation of perfection...please celebrate me home ...please celebrate me home. cuttn out...majoy yelling....

announcement about gregory..did say a different name for the new kid.. not. about 10 or so garner.. doing better doing more taking. bev still doing the second place clay aiken..

talking to the virgins..now.. enjoying themselves.. no favorite just like listen to all of his songs such a nice voice and gets better..gentlemen in front of them are leaving..and they dont get it..pam in largo fl.. lady said wellll hello largooooo..lol..older lady..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2005, 07:18:16 PM »

Also, now they are confused if the kid is the same kid as last night.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2005, 07:20:35 PM »

I just got done talking to Audra. She said she will post a re-cap soon of her concerts. Nashville sounded like quite the experience!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2005, 07:21:43 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2005, 07:22:01 PM »

Poo on the men leaving. Roll eyes

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2005, 07:22:44 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2005, 07:23:37 PM »

Thanks Meesa. Looking forward to her recap. DSIAFCD is funny when Clay and Gregory play with each others hair.  Laughing Did she go to the buses?

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2005, 07:25:06 PM »

Thanks Meesa. Looking forward to her recap. DSIAFCD is funny when Clay and Gregory play with each others hair.  Laughing Did she go to the buses?

Yes. She and Lauren totally taped some girl throwing a hissy fit because Clay didn't come out. She said the girl knocked on the door of the buses and he never came out.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2005, 07:25:31 PM »

Im back, I went and put some clothes away and then I finished decorating my tree.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2005, 07:26:48 PM »

Yes. She and Lauren totally taped some girl throwing a hissy fit because Clay didn't come out. She said the girl knocked on the door of the buses and he never came out.

That's too bad but it is his choice. Wow! What a crazy girl.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx