gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:52:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We'd Like to Celebrate Your Birthday!  (Read 2541 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: December 18, 2005, 10:36:40 AM »

Pamela posted this in the ANN, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it.  We have many new members lately, and it has come to our attention that some birthdays have been missed around here because they have not been entered in your profile.  Remember, if it is not in your profile, it will not appear on the calendar.

Quote from: Pamela
Important Notice:  Please Read!

If you would like to have your birthday recognized on the website, please remember to add your birthday to your PROFILE. 

Doing so will insure that your birthday appears on the calendar, linked at the top of the page, as well as on the bottom of the index page ( http://www.claymaniacs.com/forums/ ) in "Upcoming Calendar Events."

Unless you have added your birthday to your PROFILE, we have no way of knowing it's your day to party!

Here's how:

• Click on PROFILE at the top of the forum
  • Click on FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION under MODIFY PROFILE
  • Enter your birthdate in the appropriate fields (you don't have to enter the year! Wink)
  • Click on CHANGE PROFILE at the bottom of the screen

That's it!  It's easy.  But if you have any problems, just let me or one of the moderators know, and we'll help.  Remember, if we don't know it's your birthday, we can't celebrate!

And we are all about the celebrating.

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Also, if you don't KNOW if your birthday is in your profile, check it out by following the above steps.  If you STILL are having problems, you may pm me, Pamela, or any of the moderators, as Pamela said.  If you wish to pm your birthday to me, I will be happy to put it into your profile.  Don't want to miss anyone!!!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx