gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:35:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 265
Total: 265

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Atlanta Civic Center Theater-Atlanta, GA  (Read 57849 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #360 on: December 17, 2005, 08:06:52 PM »

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #361 on: December 17, 2005, 08:08:38 PM »

FROM THE CB:

quianna parlor. major screaming and applauding..cant hear a thing.. and angela..talking something about christmas..give hugs...music starting..giving hugs to each other lots of awess.. give a little kiss... dont even wait a little while.. give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. how many people are crying..how many people are asking for lovveee.. dsiafcd.. find a way...give a little love every day.. dsiafcd..find a way..holidays comes an gone..give loveeee...hug is warmer with your in it.. oh baby thats a fact. .crowd explodes..

I am freakin done.. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and he is still holding it.. crowd is out of control.. massive thudding in atlanta.. dsiafcd.. find a way..he is just ripping it apart into a millions piece.. give loveeeeeeeeeeee.. we gotta give looovaaeee. merry christmas atlanta..they had to be up and rocking he floor.. right now. .astonishing.. no GN sorry light back on

all lights came on after dsiafcd.. then went back out..he stands draped in glory of goodness .. voice is the sum nothing less than perfection.. for you a time of joy.. a baby boy...good newwsss. good newssss.. and angel brings good news.. never have I ever heard the sheer unblemished..voice like I have tonight.. I am moved beyond anything I could imagine...good newsssss.. just naturally flowing from his body.. I leave you with good newssss.. his heart is open tonight..pulsating the life of God to all...its almost bleeding..good newsss..I am truly shaking and my mind is just filled with emotions..i leave you with good newsssssss....whispers the words .. then soaring to Oh I bring you good newwss.. and angel brings good newsss..oh my .. tears are uncontrollable now.. my heart is breaking .. and happy at he same time.. I leave you with good newsssssssssssssssssssssssss....and he is gone

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #362 on: December 17, 2005, 08:08:59 PM »

Clay disappears into the curtains ....

News ....

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #363 on: December 17, 2005, 08:10:16 PM »

Thanks for the fun cellcert everyone. Hope Gregory and Philly feel better soon.

Thanks Meesa and Heather for your reports, thanks Heather, Meesa and Clandy for the gorgeous pics tonight and thanks Deanna for the GMA caps.

See you tomorrow from FL and have a goodnight.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #364 on: December 17, 2005, 08:10:59 PM »

Clay said Gregory went to the doctor because he wasn't feeling well. The doc recommended Gregory not do the show tonight. He won't be there a few shows.

"A hug is warmer when you're in it" was Clay hugging and messing with "Tommy"'s hair.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #365 on: December 17, 2005, 08:11:47 PM »

Thank you ladies for a wonderful cellcert!!!
Tomorrow night it will be my turn  Purple Banana  Purple Banana

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #366 on: December 17, 2005, 08:13:08 PM »

Have fun LoriPurple Banana

The dancers took Gregory's bow. The boy is named Garner.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #367 on: December 17, 2005, 08:14:49 PM »

This has certainly been an action filled night.

First, best wishes for speedy recoveries for Philly and Gregory.

Second, thanks to everyone bringing the news tonight (and there certainly was a lot of it) and thanks for all the gorgeous pictures.

Goodnight and sweet dreams to everyone.  See you tomorrow night.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #368 on: December 17, 2005, 08:19:09 PM »

FROM THE CB:

gregory went to dr this morning. not feeling well.. and dr recommended he take a few days off.. and clay said he will be back..

he gave the little boy the hug is warmer with you in.it oh baby thats a fact.. bev said she was so proud of him. clay was big time nodding his head up and down.. really proud..

The little boys name is Garner......

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #369 on: December 17, 2005, 08:22:04 PM »

from the cb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GN was eyelashes, cheekbones, lips..eyelashes, cheekbones, lips.....he looked sooooo awesome, they are all dying...got some good eye "contact"......

OMG - HE WAS SO PRETTY...SPARKLING EYES... OMG, OMG....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #370 on: December 17, 2005, 08:23:22 PM »

Thanks to Meesa and Heater for the reports and pics!

Lori ~ have a great time tomorrow and anyone else going to Pensacola!!

wave
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #371 on: December 17, 2005, 08:24:23 PM »

Great cellcert tonight everyone!

Thanks for your reports and pictures, Meesa.

Clandy, great pics from you as well!

Lori, have a great time tomorrow night!

See you all in FL!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #372 on: December 17, 2005, 08:24:28 PM »

Thanks Heather and Clandy for the pics and Heather for the reports!

See ya tomorrow!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #373 on: December 17, 2005, 11:03:58 PM »

I've been out Christmas partying tonight y'all; but I had to check my email and read through the cellcert before I crashed. 

Poor Gregory! I saw that he may have been diagnosed with diabetes?  Wow. That's a scary thing for a kid, and a major life change.  He'll need lots of support and encouragement if that's true.  This was posted on the CB:

My friends are sitting in front of the boy's family that took Gregory's place. They said that the rumor is true and that Clay spent the day in the hosiptal with Gregory. The new boy will be in the next show also. I'm not sure that Gregory will be back touring with Clay.

How unfortunate that he may not be able to perform at the Raleigh show, where he would probably have friends and family in attendance.  I think he's really cute, and did a great job in the show.  Feel better soon Gregory!

Evidently the boy that took Gregory's place did a nice job too. 

This tour has been a trial, hasn't it?  Hopefully the whole experience will strengthen everyone's patience and fortitude. Dealing with adversity is part of life.  Unfortunate, but true!

Great cellcert you all - thanks a million!  Clapping
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx