gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:02:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 428
Total: 428

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Gaylord Entertainment Center-Nashville, TN  (Read 37983 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2005, 07:59:42 PM »

FROM THE CB:

tommy standing in the church looking for his parents. sound almost like a horror movie sound.. really scarry..haunting................Clayangel watches from afar.. knowing he needs him he glides towards him...looking him over..releasing that tucked in tie..with a quick flick of his finger...bev talking to him now..

now the voice appears.. OHN.. still got all those haunting .. whipering.. howling ..like wind blowing thru the cracks of time..voice sounds way off into the distance..oh hear the anels voicesssssssssss.. oh nighttttttttttttttttttttt but that raging voice just pierces thru the horrible sounds.. oh night devineeeeeeeeeeeeee..he is definately in his element in this set.. standing so tall and firm.. mic stand with his fingers gracing the cold metal.. and warming it to perfection.. feathering like strokes of soft desires.............oh night devineeeeeeeee...sound is bad.. tommy talking now..the white angel looks down on tommy... oh holy night.. night devineeeeee you can hear the angel voicessssssssss ...soft and shimmering voice.. as he fades out to the heavenssssssss.. crowd applauding..

tommy reading again.. music starting..FN.. how beautiful.. wowwwwwwwwwwww whowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. amazing. .crowd liking this one.. I was out in the office checking in a customer and could hear him all the way out there..bad to be thudding infront of customers..

HTHAS-OCAYF.. just this this combo.. emmanuellllllllllll hark the hearld angels sing. .glory to the new born...OCYF.. joyful and trimuphts.. oh come ye oh come ye to bethelham.. just beautiful.. forcing that voice into every creaves of you being.. filling you with warmth and satisfaction.. just absolutely breathtakingg.. oh comeeeeeeeeeeee ye oh come ye to..bethelham..come and behold him born the king of angels.....oh come let us adore hime.. voice rising and rising.. the loooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddd....hold on here it comeeeeeee.. the lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd k Im down... major applause on this one..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2005, 07:59:59 PM »

Lora- There was a few sound problems in DC and mic problems but still I thought Clay sounded amazing. I'm sure with most venues it would sound differant.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2005, 08:01:18 PM »

EMMANUEL

I used to think Jacob's version of this was nice, but it's NOTHING compared to Clay's.

He knocks this one out of the park.  Just amazing.

He changed up some notes at the end of the phrase "take flight".  It was beautiful.

Rejoice, rejoice!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2005, 08:04:08 PM »

I agree with you Heather about Emmanuel. Now that one I cried for. Beyond amazing and I was the 1st person to stand up to give him a standing O after the song.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2005, 08:04:55 PM »

MARY DID YOU KNOW

As soon as the music started the crowd broke into applause. 

When you kiss your little baby, you kiss the face of God...

The emotion in this song is palpable.  He does such a great job with it.

Great response when he hit the glory note on "lamb"

The sleeping child your holding is the great, I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Fantastic response from the crowd!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2005, 08:06:15 PM »

I was singing along with MDYK. It's one of my favs now.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2005, 08:06:28 PM »

FROM THE CB:

emmanuel.. starts off soft and so beautiful.. vice is very gentle and pure.. make you feel so content and just warms your heart... rejoiceeeeeeeeee rejoiceeeeeeeeeeee emmanuel.. such sincere passion in his voice tonight especially now.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh rejoice rejoice.. emmanuel.. oh iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllll rejoice rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeee..god i love this man..iseriallllllllllllllllllllll rejoiceeeeeeee holding it.. sound fading a bit.. but can stil hear that hearthrobbing voice .. just rips you apart.. such a passionate ending.. good applause

MDYK and the crowd starts applausding.. great.. give sight to a blind man.. baby boy.. calm a storm with his hand....the child that you delivered will soon deliver you..oh mary did you know...my ears are just burning.. he is so wonderful.. praisess of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb yelling and whooping....lord of all creations.. baby boy.. now one says baby like clay does.. just melts my soul...perfect lambbb.. is the great ..I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...just absolutely amazing...and they applaude...wonderful...

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2005, 08:07:50 PM »

Welp..I am out!

Looooong day today- need sleep.

Have a great time tonight and I am glad Clay is doing so well...when doesn't he??

Lora
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2005, 08:08:14 PM »

Night Lora

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2005, 08:09:28 PM »

MY GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST (Quiana)

Quiana sounds wonderful tonight, but when doesn't she?

She sings this song with such a longing for what needs to be changed in the world.

This is lovely tonight.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2005, 08:12:11 PM »

Clay's taped message telling us what Christmas means to him. 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2005, 08:12:12 PM »

Quianna owns MGUCL. She is wonderful with the song.

Princess Dorkling
« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2005, 08:14:49 PM »

Quianna owns MGUCL. She is wonderful with the song.

I agree 100 percent!!!!!

I'm still ticked about Emmanuel! I was actually glad Jacob was at my concert....I could have touched him in "Good News"  Paranoid
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2005, 08:16:45 PM »

THe banter and DSIAFCD is up to download from Baltimore with brown nose Clay.  Laughing Clay was so cute saying he was frustered and couldn't stop laughing during the intros. Angela tried to let him know about the makeup on him while Quianna was singing. Then he gave them a nuzzle on the cheek and you can see it after he sang DSIAFCD. It's a riot.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2005, 08:18:18 PM »

Merry Christmas Nashville, Tennessee!

It's wonderful to be back in the south!!   

Quiana and Angela hit the mall today. 

Great group of people that tour with him, they are like his family.

Introducing Felix, Daniel, WJ (buy his album in the lobby Wink ), Andy

Adam Kent, Brianne Hinman, John Dahlstrom, Patricia Kent, & Nolan Padilla

Gregory Ellis, he's quite the ham Clay says & Alison Lawrence, his high school music teacher

Calling out a flasher and Clay commented on how fast security would be there and there they were!  (STUPID FLASHERS!!!  )

Thanking the community theater.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2005, 08:20:51 PM »

Arghhhh on the flashers again.  When will they ever learn.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2005, 08:21:44 PM »

Here's Quiana Parler!  I think he said she introduced him to MDYK?

Here's Angie Fisher...she did her hip thing.

Thanking the crew.

Turn to someone you don't know and give them a hug.  That's the Christmas spirit.

Just remember...DON'T SAVE IT ALL FOR CHRISTMAS DAY!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2005, 08:25:40 PM »

DSIAFCD sounds good.

The "Oh baby that's a fact" line was very sexy sounding tonight.   Thud!

This is the clearest stream we've ever had for DSIA.  Awesome.

The glory note was met with HUGE cheers!

You gotta give love!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Nashville!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #198 on: December 16, 2005, 08:26:09 PM »

*sigh*...memories..... Thud!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2005, 08:29:18 PM »

We kept on standing and clapping after his glory note. Showed him some love. It was beautiful.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx