gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:31:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 100
Total: 100

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Gaylord Entertainment Center-Nashville, TN  (Read 37866 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #200 on: December 16, 2005, 08:31:17 PM »

An angel brings GOOD NEWS, Good News.  I leave you with Good News.

This song is incredibly reverent.  It is an experience all in itself.

Tonight it sounds wonderful. 

Bow your head and on bended knee, hear the story once again...

I leave you with Good News.

He's gone.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #201 on: December 16, 2005, 08:32:47 PM »

Clapping They got Good News.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #202 on: December 16, 2005, 08:33:59 PM »

FROM THE CB:

quianna getting ready to sing.. bev talking.. grown ups make mistakes too.she is on.. sounds great as always...gotta run get some ice for my tea.. or I will never survive DSIAFCD...

crowd loved quianna. lots and lots of applause..piano playing int he back ground.. now pre recording from clay..

and out of the darkness flashes the tall lean machine wearing spakly black..long jacket.. tailored pants.. to perfection.. with a bright wide red huggable tie.. the man is perfection.. merry christmas .. and he rattels on.. said I think so good to be back into town..crowd yelling.. check somethin out.. quianna did..on road together the past two year.. think of each other as family now.. thanksgiving in louisvelle ky...often times you can be with family without be related.. trilled tobe with these peopel.. flex..............daniel pierson....extremely talented musician. playing the piaon here.. record in loby ...we got a big theater here we could probalby start the line on both sides. .mr william joseph..hes from la.. andy.....from long way away austrialia.. adam kent..la john...melborn patrica kent.. cheyenne Without You.....extremely talented people.. very talented mr gregory ellis..quite the ham.. talking about the story line and motiviate about the song.. said your gonna get into trouble if you dont watch it.. see here she come I told you...

support the community theather in you community.. from nashville.. big applause..playing in the christmas carol.. you know wherethat is.. you people dont know.. where.. is..look it up. .tommorw night..give round of applause one more time..miss quianna parlor..lots of applause..ca.. angie fisher.. again lots of applause..she did the hip jerk...talent group of peopel round of applause one more time.. now intro back stage.. and crew...

6 days away from christ. .9 day. whatever.. give hugs all around you...now singing..give just a little .. to the ones you love.. sound amazing.. dont even wait a little while. his voice is just as solf as satin.. now starting to rage thru the notes.. grabbing you .. dont save it all for christmas dayyyyyy find a way to give a little love.....very controlled voice.. give loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. how could wait another minute .. ...ob baby thats a facccct. and they yell.. reason dont matter dont hold baaaaaaaaccck.. how many people. he is letting lose now.. oh baby.. he is soaring.. just tempting us .. and teasing us.. he gonna blow us away.. give a little love every day...find a way.. holidays have come an gone.. give loveeeee.....plant your feet and hold on to the nearest heavy object.. everywhere that they go.....all night long ....crowd ready.. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OMG Good lord he shookthe earth and rattle the atmosphere.. finda wway...............shaking here.. just no more words for this man.. absolutely freaken beyond reality....and the crowd has to be on their feet.. blowing him away..

they are still out of control as the music to GN starts to play.. how wonderful.. and he appears from the darkness.. drapped in black.. with the glow of soft gold that lays over his body..he looks to the heavens..hands..lifted to God.. he stands tall and convicted in his beliefs.. bended kneeee.. sound fading but can stil hear the voice of the angel finding its way thru space..good newwwwwwwwsss good newssss.. just takes the air right out of you body and leave you content savoring the experience of his glory.. every breath he takes is released with the sounds of the heaven.. laced with star dust that trickes thru the air and effects everything it touches.. just beautiful.. chilling and so heart wrenching.. tempo picking up.. we break the bread we pour the wineeeeeee.. and angels...decend heavenly bound.. good newwwwssss good newwwwwwwwwwwsss.. an angel brings good news.. the crowd has to be mesmerized caught in his spell..and no way out.. oooooooohhhhhhh I bring you good newwwss. .an angel brings good new.. good newwwsss good newwss as he raise the tempo and sails back down.. I leave you with goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd newwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssss ..... and he is gone..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2005, 08:34:10 PM »

Sorry, but I had to leave for a few minutes.  I have one verrrry happy son and DIL right now.  Appalachian State just won the IAA National Football Championship.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
ILClaymate
« Reply #204 on: December 16, 2005, 08:35:55 PM »

Boy do I have good timing or what??  Laughing  I just got home from shopping.  I'm pooped!  I wish I could have heard the concert tonight instead of fighting the crowds!!

wave Hi and goodnight to all that were here!

Heaterfan ~ thanks so much for all your work!  Huggles
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #205 on: December 16, 2005, 08:36:38 PM »

Per the CV Cellcerter:

Nice long applause after GN.  The crowd seemed to respond better the second half.

His voice sounded so much stronger during the second half.

"A hug is warmer when you're in it" was done towards the audience tonight.

They feel like he might have a bit of a cold.  Even his talking voice leads them to believe that.

Clay told the lady that was flashing during his banter that if she wasn't careful "His Claymates would come get her."  Laughing

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #206 on: December 16, 2005, 08:37:01 PM »

Quianna owns MGUCL.
At least until Christmas Day, when ownership may be transferred.... Wink

Had to test my new avie.  Wooo!

I guess DC will be the only show with no Good News.  *sigh*

Great cellcert Heater!  Thank you!   
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #207 on: December 16, 2005, 08:37:45 PM »

Barbara, congrats on the big win!!   Clapping Cheer!

wave Hey AvieGirl!  Glad you got home safely!  Huggles

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2005, 08:38:20 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the cellcert.  Thanks to Heather for all the great pictures--you seem to be able to find some new ones every night.

Everyone have a good night and a great day tomorrow and I'll see you tomorrow night.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2005, 08:38:28 PM »

Sorry, but I had to leave for a few minutes.  I have one verrrry happy son and DIL right now.  Appalachian State just won the IAA National Football Championship.

Congrates to them.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2005, 08:39:28 PM »

wave

I missed it! I decided to see Harry Potter tonight! What a great movie!

Hello fellow night owl! Hope you got some sleep last night!

Hope all of you enjoyed the cellcert!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #211 on: December 16, 2005, 08:39:38 PM »

Quianna owns MGUCL.
At least until Christmas Day, when ownership may be transferred.... Wink
Had to test my new avie.  Wooo!
I guess DC will be the only show with no Good News.  *sigh*
Great cellcert Heater!  Thank you!   

Pamela -  Awesome avie !

Heather -    Clapping Clapping   Great job!

Good Night All Cellcerters!  

Meet you at the buses !  Laughing

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #212 on: December 16, 2005, 08:40:02 PM »

Thanks Heather & Tiffany

Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #213 on: December 16, 2005, 08:40:31 PM »

Very true Pamela.  and love your new avie. *sigh* I know. At least I saw in Baltimore and you saw it in NJ.

Hi and goodnight Clandy and Lindsey.

Thanks you all for the fun cellcert and Clay sounds so wonderful night after night. Can't believe there is only 2 weeks lefted til it's over.

Thanks Heather for your great updates and gorgeous pictures. Thanks also to Philly and Pamela for the pics.

Aww I hope he isn't getting a bad cold.

See you all in Atlanta tomorrow and have a goodnight.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #214 on: December 16, 2005, 08:42:05 PM »

Talking to a Stub Hub winner right now.

When Clay came in the room he was talking to Jerome and told him that there was a lady in a teal shirt in the 7th row on the end that was flashing.   Laughing 

She also feels that he has a cold.  He was talking more quietly than normal. 

He was in a great mood though and was nice as could be. 

The whole M&G probably lasted 10 or 12 minutes. 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #215 on: December 16, 2005, 08:45:40 PM »

Thanks to everyone for a great cellcert!   

See you all tomorrow night! 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #216 on: December 16, 2005, 08:46:55 PM »

I leave you with Good News.

He ribbed Nashville a lot. They ate at Monells (sp?). Q & A went back 4-5 times today.

They are beautifying someone for a M&G.

He mentioned having Thanksgiving in Louisville. A bunch of people clapped and he looked shocked. "Apparently, there are more people from Louisville here than Nashville."

During DSIAFCD, he hugged Gregory to him during the line about the child. Gregory reached up behind Clay to try to tussle Clay's hair and he ended up pulling it. Clay gave him the stink eye. .*g*

One girl flashed during banter and he said "you're going to get all these claymates all over her". Security took her camera and everyone cheered.

GN one flash and everyone gasped. Security walked right in front and took her camera too!

ILClaymate
« Reply #217 on: December 16, 2005, 08:55:33 PM »

One girl flashed during banter and he said "you're going to get all these claymates all over her". Security took her camera and everyone cheered.

GN one flash and everyone gasped. Security walked right in front and took her camera too!

Cheer!  Now thats one way to solve it!  Clapping  Great job USHERS!

Pamela ~ wave Nice avie!!!! 
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #218 on: December 17, 2005, 03:59:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.  JUST GOT THROUGH READING THE PAGES FROM LAST NIGHT'S CELLCERT.  IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE OUR BABY IS GETTING A COLD.  MAYBE HE NEEDS RAINEY TO WIPE HIS NOSE OR SOMETHING. 

PAM - LOVE THAT NEW AVIE.  PRETTY SOON OUR HONEY WILL BE HEADING YOUR WAY.  SURE WISH I WAS RICH AND COULD HAVE COME AND SEEN HIM IN N.C.  WELL NEXT YEAR I WILL BE BACK.  ALSO GLAD TO HEAR HE SANG GOOD NEWS.

THANKS HEATHER AND EVERONE INVOLVED IN THIS CELLCERT.  IT IS THE ONLY WAY RIGHT NOW TO BE CLOSE TO CLAY UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx