gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:09:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 301
Total: 301

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Gaylord Entertainment Center-Nashville, TN  (Read 37989 times)
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2005, 06:57:08 PM »

Night Woody

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2005, 06:57:53 PM »

Goodnight Woody!  Huggles

Tommy is a much better singer than dancer.  Was in the talent show.

Came in 2nd.  The crowd goes WILD!

Should have won, but whatever.  Crowd goes even MORE wild.

Look what happened to that CA guy.   Oh, she forgot he didn't win.

Tommy goes to find a song on the radio.

SILVER BELLS

The crowd applauding again just after Clay starts singing.

This is such a great duet.  Clay and Alison blend so well together.

Such a lovely song. 

This crowd is showing a lot of love already tonight!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2005, 06:58:45 PM »

Hi Ladies and AC-

Since I love him for his mind, he will be safe at my house.

Lora~~~~ laughing all the way~~~~~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2005, 06:59:30 PM »

Hey Lora and  Laughing.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2005, 06:59:52 PM »

FROM THE CB:

oh what the heck.. maybe just one time..sound so adorable.. just perfection.. give ..a chance...just want to cuddle him..how can one man be so darn loveable ..across the floor....oh could it be.. this voice is amazing.. never sounded better. .wish we could hear clearer.. reason for romance..shows his softer side in this song.. his passoniate loving side..it all just appears ...like his shield is down and he just wants us all to feel what he is feeling..such beauty...got chills already.. good applause.. lots of whooping...back to vignette

have yourself a merry little christams.. let your heart....from now on our troubles will be miles away...from now onnnnnnn our troubleeeeeeee be miles awayyyyyyyyyyy holding on to those glory notes.. just sailing thru the air..voice deep in all the right places.. deep and low...just breathtaking...highest bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WOW. nice real nice..have yourself a merry christmassss naaaightttt..thru the years...getting choppy again..drums picking up.. getting ready to take us to another place...out of sightttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..oh I am already there..even choppy clay is fullfilling....hightest bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..amazing..crowd loving it...good response. showing the love tonight..

frosty window panes...the might voice is just perfect..may christmas dreams come trueeeeeeee.. love the way he holds his lips when he sings truuuuueee.... wishing you and yours the same thing too...frosted window panessss..time of year when the world falls in love....every time he opens his mouth we fall in love all over again..each note is like the first time..the power of Clay..merry christmas may .. you christmas dreams come true.. timeof year whent he world falls in love...3/4 time... wishing you and yours same thinggggg toooooo.....

crowd exploding with whooping an hollowing over second place.. that Clay Aiken and they go nutzo....lots of laughter and yellling.. clay must be beeming......silver bells..

ring aling hear them sing.. he shares this song so perfectly with his teacher.. always thought how poud he must be.. but she must be even prouder..she helped make him who he is today..singing together now.. great harmony.. soon it will be christmas dayyyyyyyyyy clays voice just overpowers everything

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2005, 07:00:26 PM »

Hi Ladies and AC-

Since I love him for his mind, he will be safe at my house.

Lora~~~~ laughing all the way~~~~~

LORA!   NICE TRY!      ROFLMAO

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2005, 07:02:41 PM »

Congrats on 2600 posts Barb.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2005, 07:03:35 PM »

It's time for Beverly and Tommy to make cookies.

THE CHRISTMAS SONG

Angel Clay helps them out by setting up the kitchen for them.

He provides them with the cookie cutter they need and sings effortlessly in the process.

I'm offering this simple phrase, to kids from 1 to 92, although it's been said, many times, many ways...Merry Christmas to you!

His voice sounds amazing...well rested.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »

It's a beautiful sight with Clay singing The Christmas Song.  Thud!

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2005, 07:05:21 PM »

Thanks Barb and Tiffany!

A girls gotta try, doesn't she.

Hey..I've never had a meet n greet. That should count for something. One night maybe?

To pick his brain, of course.

Lora
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2005, 07:06:17 PM »

Beverly tells Tommy to go out and play with his friends and she will clean up the kitchen.

She begins to think about Christmases past.  She is overcome with emotion.

I MISS YOU MOST AT CHRISTMASTIME (Angela)

Angela sounds wonderful tonight as well.

This is another one of those songs that has such an emotional feel to it.

She changed up a few notes in the middle and at the end tonight.

Very well done!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2005, 07:10:41 PM »

Congrats on 2600 posts Barb.

Thanks, Tiffany!    You are very observant!   

During the "cellcert season", I have lots of posts - -   kind of like "frequent flyer miles" !  Laughing

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2005, 07:11:44 PM »

Beverly attempts to call her son & DIL again...it's the voicemail again.

Tommy comes back.  Door, neighborhood, light bill!

Tommy can stay at Beverly's as long as he wants...his dad is still out shopping.

They talk about plans for Christmas Day....Tommy invites her over and then to the church musical.

They decide to decorate somemore for the holiday.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2005, 07:14:09 PM »

Laughing Barb. I do as well. Talk in the cellcerts more and you are welcome.

BTW I saw you said you were thinking of me the other night when Clay did a growl during CMH. Heard it in Baltimore too. He's doing it when he said, Come On Woman. It was SEXY.  Thud!

I heard Kenny Loggins version for the 1st time of the way home on the radio and he doesn't do it justice like CLay can.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2005, 07:14:38 PM »

HELLO LORA...GOODNIGHT WOODSTOCK...

WOODSTOCK: ISN'T IT AMAZING HOW YOUR PLEA TO TAKE CLAY HOME SPARKED A MINI-DISCUSSION??

LORA: I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE BEING HONEST AND ONLY WANT TO TAKE CLAY'S MIND HOME WITH YOU. NOT ONLY TO PICK HIS BRAIN, YOU SAY, BUT I THINK also TO BRAINWASH HIM AS WELL. MAYBE BY TELLING HIM THAT HAVING THAT AFFAIR WITH YOU ISN'T SO BAD SINCE NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW AND EVEN he DOESN'T KNOW.

IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR ME TO HEAD OFF FOR WORK! SO I'LL SAY GOODNIGHT TO EVERYONE NOW...

Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2005, 07:15:20 PM »

CELEBRATE ME HOME

This is such a great song.  Clay has really made it his own.

I believe there was a slight growl tonight.  It was hard to tell though.

Crowd is clapping and yelling.

Sing me home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Give me a number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong finish to the song.  Please celebrate me home, please celebrate me home!!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2005, 07:17:03 PM »

That's a good idea Jerry with Lora and Clay.  Laughing Have a safe drive and a goodnight at work.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2005, 07:17:19 PM »

FROM THE CB:

CS.. crowd give good applause right at the begining..as he strolls across the stage.. to the set.. sits on the step.. slowly reaches into his inside pocket right next to his beating heart.. and draws the star cookies cutter out. holds it between his two fingers.. soflty playing with it.. may wayssssssss merry chirstmas.. to you..........he turns over his left shoulder placing the star on the table..completeing the set up for a perfect joyful time for bev and tommy.. he rises and slowly glides out of sight......merry christmasssssssssss to youuuuuuuuuu

angela singing now.. he so gracefully enters the set and takes control with her beautiful voice..crowd really quiet..

Christmas has always been my favorite time of year.. but I swear I never knew just how wonderful it could be with Clay in it..sure warms my heart..angela doing great job.. voice sound great..

great job from angela.. crowd loved it.. not back to vignette.set up for CMH..the growl that cracks many a soul.. please let it be true...phone ringing.. again mailbox full.. clay standing off the the side..watching with baited breath..ready to stroll across the stage an make his presence know..

he must be taking those loooong stides.. slowly almost motionless..across the stage.. meeting quianna.. with a smile.. and recieving the box of decorations..know they hold hope for all future christmas's for bev..and the voice shocks the venue....home for the holidays....so sexy and sultry..as he lays the box down and removes the lid..gently placing it behind the chair....please celeberate me home..give me a number.. please celebrate me home...................soaring.. laying it on...notes up and down and just perfect.. I gotttttt.. comon homeeeeeeeeee comon homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..please celebrate me homeeeeeeee and the crowd errupts.. what a god blessed voice he has.................couldnt hear a growll.. still have hope it was there...he is really giving his all... now john talking....

please celebrate me hommmmeeeeeeeee please celebrate me homeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. love the way he works this ..from scale to scale.. then just mellows out .. and the crowd errupts in major screaming and yelling.....intermission...

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2005, 07:23:10 PM »

The cellcerter says that Clay might be having trouble with his voice.  They heard a crack or two in the first half and she feels like it might fade out a little bit here and there.  It's still good, but just something she noticed.

She doesn't feel that the crowd is as responsive as some others have been.  They are clapping in all the right places, but not as much as crowds at some other venues.

Three growls in CMH.  Two big ones and a baby one.  Sounded great to the cellcerter.

RED AND BLACK SOCKS - look like the Emmy socks.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2005, 07:28:37 PM »

Goodnight Jerry.........Don't work too hard.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx