gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:14:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 387
Total: 387

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Gaylord Entertainment Center-Nashville, TN  (Read 37978 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2005, 06:27:14 PM »

The carolers are caroling and it's snowing!

Children gather around and listen, you'll hear the sound of angels

CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE AGAIN!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2005, 06:28:27 PM »

Wanted to share this story from a lucky fan that got to be part of the show in Baltimore.

By yourmomsage at CB...

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was not there, but my friend Kim was lucky enough to be one of the backup singers!!!! Here is her story, posted with her permission:

Okay so we went there at 2pm and met Alison Lawrence...for more info see page 101 of his book. She is the infamous "mean Ms. Lawrence", his high school voice teacher.

Alison was lovely. She was the production manager/drama director and all around Woman Friday. She asked me early on if I was the president of the fan club...I guess Margaret ratted me out. I said no, but that I was a HUGE fan. While giving us instructions she would say things like "and this is when Clay enters and the crowd starts to scream" and I said "and three ladies in the front row pass out"... We had a laugh between us and the other people thought we were kidding, until the show started.

When all the extras were assembled we went on stage to rehearse. That was fun. His dancers walked us through the opening number and the closing number of act 1. Fairly simple, but a lot of movement. Quiana and Angela were there for much of this.

Once we had it down, took about an hour...Clay came out and met everyone. He was very nice shook hands, asked our names and spent about 10-15 mins talking to us very casually about the theater company, were we were from...etc. And then we rehearsed with him singing with us. I know he is a pale red head, but upclose his skin is almost translucent. He also came out unshaven...you know I love that look. He was wearing that grey sweater with the different color trim..His hair is super light now and they put a blonde section in the front. He was goofing off a little, but at the same time he seemed very professional. Then we ran it through one more time with out him.

We took a short break and came back to learn act II. Which we were on the stage the entire time for. Once we had it down Clay came out again and he and the girls rehearsed with us. He was being really funny and decided that he didn't want to sing and so he handed his mike to Quiana and sat RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I could have touched him. He was talking to Alison about something and giggling that so adorable giggle. AHHHH... He did sing a bit of O Holy Night. Even half voice the sound was incredible.

We then were taken back to our dressing room. I got to go upstairs to buy some stuff. It was so cool...I went to the lobby flashed my CLAY AIKEN TOUR BADGE...and got let right in. It was like 6:30 and people were already in the waiting area. When I came back out someone asked me if I was in the show and I got to say YES. Now that was cool

We ate dinner, not with Clay. There was a decent menu. Roast beef, Chicken, fish, pasta, veggies, red beans and rice, and for dessert pecan pie (there were some other things too) We went back to the dressing room got dressed and put our makeup on and headed for the stage. Alison met us and took us upstairs...

AND THEN THE SHOW STARTED!!!!

We were not on stage for much of the first act, but as I mentioned we were on stage for the second act. This was church setting and we were sitting in pews Clay and the girls were on the stairs above us. When he sang the sound just floated down to us. It was amazing. I was maybe 15 ft from him. You know his voice is amazing, but it is crystal clear from 15 ft. I can't even describe it to you. Clay played an angel in this piece and I am sure that if an angel sang it would sound like that.

It was really amazing. I was the only "Fan" there everyone else was just there. They knew who he was but I know for them it was a little different.

I got to take a group photo only. Well, one was taken for me...with my camera so I was in the shot. I am hoping that someone on the Clay Board comes through with video for me. That would be absolutely amazing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2005, 06:28:29 PM »

OK.   wave Barb, Barb, Tiffany, Deanna, Heather, Philly, Pam, and anyone else!!!!!! I HOPE I didn't miss anyone.....

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2005, 06:29:53 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE

Clay sounds great tonight.

We even got a little bit of lower register Clay at the beginning of MCWL! 

Merry Christmas to all who may dwell here, Merry Christmas if even just once...Merry Christmas with Love!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2005, 06:30:35 PM »

SEE??????????/  I missed AC.  S*rry.................  I always miss someone.....

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2005, 06:32:29 PM »

GAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh  to that pix....... Thud!

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2005, 06:32:49 PM »

TIFFANY...I'M WITH YOU! I ALSO HOPE THERE'S NO CAMERA FLASHES TONIGHT!!

HELLO BARBARA TIMES TWO wave YOU TWO MUST HAVE STARTED POSTING AFTER I MADE MY HELLO's TO EVERYONE EARLIER wave

I TAKE IT THERE ARE NO CLAYMANIACS AT this CONCERT!?

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2005, 06:33:01 PM »

wave  Hi Woody

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2005, 06:33:18 PM »

Knock, knock, knock...Tommy comes to Beverly's door.  Crowd laughing as they realize it's the tune of jingle bells.

Tommy asks where the Christmas tree is and what's wrong with her.

Tells her that the kids in the neighborhood think she smells like gasoline and onions, her face needs ironing, etc.

Beverly tries to call her son and DIL and gets the machine.

The audience is laughing with approval tonight.  Sounds like a good crowd!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2005, 06:33:47 PM »

I want to see him in Raliegh so bad. I hoping it can work out I can see him there next tour.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2005, 06:34:37 PM »

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2005, 06:34:47 PM »

Jerry- Sarah, Audra and Lauren are there.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2005, 06:35:35 PM »

TIFFANY...I'M WITH YOU! I ALSO HOPE THERE'S NO CAMERA FLASHES TONIGHT!!

HELLO BARBARA TIMES TWO wave YOU TWO MUST HAVE STARTED POSTING AFTER I MADE MY HELLO's TO EVERYONE EARLIER wave

I TAKE IT THERE ARE NO CLAYMANIACS AT this CONCERT!?

ACTUALLY THERE ARE 2 BLPTERS THERE...

AUDRA AND HER SISTER LAUREN..
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2005, 06:35:36 PM »

FROM THE CB:

Indians getting restless...wanting our boy.. they are clapping..

lights out.. time for the show stopping star to make his appearance..

recording.. not coming in clear at all...talking about the flashes..better connection now. starts right now. and the crowd errupts in applause..

lots of whooping.. music playing..choppy ..now nothing..whats up with that.. barley hear music again.. can hear crowd well. lots of screaming..drums beating..children singing..and there he is.. cutting out bad.. children gather around. his voice is great.. at least every few words I can hear..

his voice still just soars thru the bad connection.. crowd yelling.. someone please fix this connection.. I need to hear him bad...better in spots.. he does seem to be in fine form.. all 72 inches of pure man...now nothing at all..

can hear crowd well..

MCWL..seasons ago.. children...the..all around...this year..no reason to....trim the tree...thats all I am hearing about every 5th word...anyone wanta cry with me..boy what I do hear is really good..very powerful and strong..everyone few seconds he just belts right thru the airways and blow you away...

can hear knock knock knock.. Pam asking her if she has a pocket..lol...bev talking now.. excuse me..can hear this better than the singing and music..darn..where is your christmas tree.. Clay must be watching rubbing those fingers together nice and gentle...must be in the white suit from angels .. or we would have heard already..he has to be smiling. hear some laughter from the crowd..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2005, 06:35:48 PM »

I saw him wear that in person.  Thud!

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2005, 06:38:01 PM »

Are we ready for a SLEIGH RIDE tonight?  I sure am!

Who wouldn't want to cuddle up next to Clay in a sleigh!?!?! 

Very peppy and bouncy tonight.  Sounds like he is having a lot of fun with this tonight.

It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you!!

I can just picture him doing the giddy up motion.  Just the thought makes me smile! 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2005, 06:38:47 PM »

He's adorable with Sleigh Ride.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2005, 06:40:53 PM »

I just love this version of JINGLE BELLS! 

He hit that glory note at the beginning with a lot of gusto tonight!  Sounds great.

From the top of the chimney, to the top of the wall...dash away, dash away, dash away all!

He's ringing out the bells...snappy, jazzy Clay has come to visit.  The crowd loves it!

He sounds wonderful!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2005, 06:41:52 PM »

I adored Clay in Jingle Bells. Loved it.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2005, 06:42:38 PM »

Can I take him home with me??????????  PRETTY please?????????

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx