gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:19:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 391
Total: 391

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Constitution Hall, Washington D.C.  (Read 40235 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #200 on: December 13, 2005, 07:36:57 PM »

wave Hi CK and Woody!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #201 on: December 13, 2005, 07:36:58 PM »

From CAP121 at CV :

CH cellcerter and other speculating that it was a time issue. Ended exactly 3 hours after the start and intermission was longer.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #202 on: December 13, 2005, 07:37:44 PM »

FROM THE CB:

clay had said that you wouldnt believe how many problems we are having tonight..earlier..wow this is really weird..

the flashers did not stop.. got worse during DSIAFCD.. may be the reason he didnt come back out for GN

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #203 on: December 13, 2005, 07:40:01 PM »

Shouldn't  "security" be bouncing people out of there if they use flash??? Naughty

Clay has a right to be disgusted!    Sounds like the venue was cold.   Technical problems - don't know whose responsibility that would be !

BUT the flashing!    He asks them in his own voice not to use flash!    STUPID SELFISH PEOPLE !

I'll bet the boards will be buzzing tonight.  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ILClaymate
« Reply #204 on: December 13, 2005, 07:40:57 PM »

wave Hi Ay!  Our avies look very nice together!  Smile

FLASHERS????  Again??  Roll eyes  I sure hope that it was a timing issue and not a flash issue why GN wasn't sung.  Maybe it was a technical issue with the mics.
no1tvfan63
« Reply #205 on: December 13, 2005, 07:41:18 PM »

wow that is a shame!!! but good news is a good 5min song!

there are alot of dissappointed and confused people there I bet

I hope that it is not because of the flashes...that would mean clay was upset and I would hate that

if its a time factor I bet `clay is sad to leave that out, you would think that they'd shorten the band intro or gabbing or intermission to try to leave enough time. but technical glitches took time to fix probably
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #206 on: December 13, 2005, 07:41:53 PM »

I'm leaning towards the timing thing.  He went through intros and into DSIAFCD very quickly.  He's talked about the time restrictions before and there is a good chance that's what it was.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #207 on: December 13, 2005, 07:42:25 PM »

wave Lindsay!!!

Well, whatever the reason, what a disappointment.  Knowing how hard Clay is on himself, I am sure he is  right now. 

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #208 on: December 13, 2005, 07:42:41 PM »

wave Hi Ay!  Our avies look very nice together!  Smile

They do! But ... I just sent you a PM about changing mine. Paranoid

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #209 on: December 13, 2005, 07:42:52 PM »

[quote author=ILClaymate link=topic=12052.msg529019#msg529019 date=1134531657

FLASHERS????  Again??  Roll eyes  I sure hope that it was a timing issue and not a flash issue why GN wasn't sung.  Maybe it was a technical issue with the mics.
[/quote]

Clandy - You are right !   Either way, it is a shame that GN wasn't done!    

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
no1tvfan63
« Reply #210 on: December 13, 2005, 07:43:51 PM »

yeah in pittsburgh they were wisking us out of the venue after the show..no lullying around...geez we wanted to chat a bit but noooooooo the ushers were like you have to leave! keep moving..Im thinking I paid $125 to be here people! lol sheesh

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2005, 07:43:59 PM »

Well, whatever the reason, what a disappointment.  Knowing how hard Clay is on himself, I am sure he is  right now. 

Hi Woody!

I'm betting he's  over tonight's whole show.  There were a lot of issues from people not being able to see the stage to mic/sound issues and it sounds like there were more than that.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2005, 07:44:55 PM »

I'm leaning towards the timing thing.  He went through intros and into DSIAFCD very quickly.  He's talked about the time restrictions before and there is a good chance that's what it was.

I agree! Venues are probably very strict with time. Although the "flashers" are a problem, I don't think Clay would cut out GN because of them. Of course, I could be wrong....

~ Lindsay ~

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #213 on: December 13, 2005, 07:45:11 PM »

Thanks to Heather and Meesa and everyone else for your efforts tonite.   Clapping

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
ILClaymate
« Reply #214 on: December 13, 2005, 07:45:26 PM »

I remember reading at CV back when the JNT or JBT was starting about how some of the venues are union and they have strict time issues.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #215 on: December 13, 2005, 07:46:45 PM »

Hi Woody!

I'm betting he's  over tonight's whole show.  There were a lot of issues from people not being able to see the stage to mic/sound issues and it sounds like there were more than that.

How awful..........for Clay and everyone else......

P.S. Ellen has some Rascal Flatts pixs to show you....

no1tvfan63
« Reply #216 on: December 13, 2005, 07:46:59 PM »

thanks for the cellcert meesa and heather!! Purple Banana

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #217 on: December 13, 2005, 07:47:09 PM »

Sounds like they had all sorts of problems tonight.  I really feel sorry for Clay and even sorrier for the true fans that probably didn't get to see the show they were expecting to see.  I know the performers and the fans are both terribly disappointed.  Hopefully tomorrow night will be better.

Thanks to everyone for the reports and pictures tonight.

I'm going to turn in and I'll see y'all the next time.   Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #218 on: December 13, 2005, 07:47:47 PM »

Well thanks for the pictures and updates Deanna and Heather!

See you tomorrow!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
no1tvfan63
« Reply #219 on: December 13, 2005, 07:48:10 PM »

nite barb!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx