gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:24:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 470
Total: 470

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Constitution Hall, Washington D.C.  (Read 40621 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2005, 07:06:02 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #161 on: December 13, 2005, 07:06:22 PM »

wave Meesa and Dee!

OHN used to be my favorite Clay Christmas song, but I think this year's version of TFN has changed my mind.

And, I just have to tell all of you how excited I am. I've heard Clay's version of "Winter Wonderland" on the radio station THREE times in the last four days.  Super Happy!!!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2005, 07:06:43 PM »

scripture

Mary Did You Know

I just my accompaniment tape today. I'm singing MDYK (I usually do every year) for church on Christmas Day.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2005, 07:07:54 PM »

wave Hi Ay!!

How's it going? How's the concert?

What's this I read about Clay being cold? It's freezing here too!

Hey you!  Things are going good.  I hope they are with you too!

Clay is wearing a hoodie tonight with his suit jacket.  Reports are he might be cold. 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #164 on: December 13, 2005, 07:09:14 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2005, 07:09:35 PM »

And the sound system is malfunctioning too, Lindsay.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2005, 07:10:26 PM »

Hey you!  Things are going good.  I hope they are with you too!

Clay is wearing a hoodie tonight with his suit jacket.  Reports are he might be cold. 

I was just in D.C. yesterday, and it was very cold there! I was kicking myself for only wearing a hoodie. I can't wait to see pictures from tonight!

Glad things are going well!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2005, 07:11:28 PM »

Tommy's parents never showed up. The congregation is leaving. Beverly makes her way to Tommy and tells him he did a good job. He wishes his parents had been there. She tells him parents make mistakes.

She offers to take him home.

My Grown Up Christmas List

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2005, 07:11:39 PM »

And the sound system is malfunctioning too, Lindsay.

I just cringed. It makes me think of the Pittsburgh JBT and the Baltimore JNT. I hope they can fix the problems!

~ Lindsay ~

no1tvfan63
« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2005, 07:12:53 PM »

lindsay that is great you've been hearing clay on the radio, I can't say that I have, I have heard everyone elses version of songs clay sings on his CD and it makes me think of him and I say to my self, clay's version is better, but I only get to hear clay by CD in my car..not on the radio stations here or in stores on the loops
no1tvfan63
« Reply #170 on: December 13, 2005, 07:14:44 PM »

I heard pitts was awful sound!! Im glad I didnt torture myself and try to go to that one the night after darien lake not getting home till 2am! it would have been hard to go the next night in pitts.
Darien lake was amazing! it was the best rendition of solitaire I ever heard. and the rest of the concet too! (JBT)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #171 on: December 13, 2005, 07:16:03 PM »

lindsay that is great you've been hearing clay on the radio, I can't say that I have, I have heard everyone elses version of songs clay sings on his CD and it makes me think of him and I say to my self, clay's version is better, but I only get to hear clay by CD in my car..not on the radio stations here or in stores on the loops

That's too bad! They should always play Clay on the radio! But, then again, I'm a little biased!  lmao This particular radio station has never played anything Clay, so I was VERY surprised to hear his Christmas music. I even called the DJ, to let him know he made my day. Hopefully this is a good sign for when the new CD hits stores! 

~ Lindsay ~

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2005, 07:16:14 PM »

What Christmas means to Clay

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #173 on: December 13, 2005, 07:18:53 PM »

FROM THE CB:

emmanuel...oh come ...oh come emmauel....just heart melting voice..son of Gooooooodddddd.. rejoiceeeeeeee rejoiceeeeee no one can rejoice like clay does.. lower deep voice.. rejoiceee rejoice.....emmanuel....shall come to thee or iserialllllllllllllll rejoice..wavering the last note to perfection..oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rejoice.. shivering just plain shiveringggg.. shall come to theee ....rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeee the power is unbelievable.. emmmmannnnuel.. shall come to theeeeee.. rejoice....so tender and heart crushing.. so darn emotional...reeeeejoice.. with such beauty.. and the explode..

MDYK..walk on water.. save our sons and daughter.. did you know ..walk when angelss....kiss you little baby you kiss the face of God ...MDYK...that your baby boy..sound absolutely perfect.. solid as granite.. come to make you new.. little does clay know . .he has made us new.. reborn and full of life and excitement once again...blind will see deaf will hear dead will live again lame will leap.....praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbb..this is just a total teaful performance..amazing.. rule the nation did you know that your baby boy..perfect lamb...is the great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

crowd laughter .. no clue why..bev talking..grown ups make mistakes too. .oh I know.. my dad.. some laughter..now time for quianna..and her awesome voice and talent..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2005, 07:19:32 PM »

Merry Christmas!

He said something about flashes "How rude!"

Band Intros

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2005, 07:19:36 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #176 on: December 13, 2005, 07:21:24 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #177 on: December 13, 2005, 07:22:54 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #178 on: December 13, 2005, 07:23:06 PM »

He was trying to get the mic fixed so they could hear him.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #179 on: December 13, 2005, 07:25:13 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
gfx