gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:13:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 332
Total: 332

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JNT05 Constitution Hall, Washington D.C.  (Read 40618 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #140 on: December 13, 2005, 06:46:22 PM »

have they been allowing video lately? I havent followed since NYC first night they wouldnt allow them right

Yes, the clack gatherers have been hard at work!  Jojo is there tonight in a prime spot from what we've heard.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2005, 06:46:23 PM »

We're starting.

Church is beginning to fill up. Tommy's parents are not there.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #142 on: December 13, 2005, 06:46:59 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #143 on: December 13, 2005, 06:48:45 PM »

Clay directs Beverly's attention to Tommy. She walks over and asks if he's looking for someone. He says his parents aren't there. Beverly takes his bag, fixes his tie and sends him to his place at the pulpit.

O Holy Night

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #144 on: December 13, 2005, 06:49:38 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #145 on: December 13, 2005, 06:52:20 PM »

scripture

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #146 on: December 13, 2005, 06:53:54 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #147 on: December 13, 2005, 06:54:02 PM »

beautiful ending

scripture about shepherds in the fields

The First Noel

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #148 on: December 13, 2005, 06:56:12 PM »

wave Hi everyone!!! wave

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #149 on: December 13, 2005, 06:57:08 PM »

He went up on "praises to our heavenly Lord" and "with our love mankind hath bought". Must download! Beautiful!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #150 on: December 13, 2005, 06:57:15 PM »

wave Hi Ay!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #151 on: December 13, 2005, 06:58:17 PM »

He changed up one of the last "Noel"s too. Wow!

scripture

Hark the Herald Angels Sing/O Come All Ye Faithful

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2005, 06:58:44 PM »

wave Hi Ay!!

How's it going? How's the concert?

What's this I read about Clay being cold? It's freezing here too!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2005, 06:58:46 PM »

Hey Lindsaywave

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
no1tvfan63
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2005, 06:58:58 PM »

Hi lindsay wave
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2005, 06:59:12 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2005, 07:02:18 PM »

Still sounds like the mic is cutting out at times.

scripture

Emmanuel

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #157 on: December 13, 2005, 07:02:33 PM »

FROM THE CB:

thinks intermission so long due to sound problems.. think it is about to start now..some girl dancing on the side..lots of people moving around getting better seats..its time

music playing .some laughing..dont know why.clay had to do something with tommys tie... bev and tommy in the church.. looking for his familyy. here comes OHN..piano quietly in the background.. and clay brings the sounds to life...with such passion and sense of devine worth.. he is just overall throbbing...makes my heart race at a steady constant beat..all above normal..sound is good..stars are brightly shining...dear savior... hear the angels voicesss oh nighttttttttttttttttttttttt devine.. oh night when christ was born.. the senserity in his voice is just amazing.. his songs all have messages and he delivers them with such grace and glory.. fall on you knees.. for hear the angelss voice.. rising ..up .. for nightttttttttttttttttttt holding long notes...lowering ..oh night oh holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy night.. playing with the sounds.. as they just roll and fall out of his mouth and off this tongue..and fill the air with joy...tommy reading...........oh holyyyyyyy night night devineeee...he has to be looking to the heavens just beautiful. .sound is wonderful....lower regrister now oh hooly night.. holy night devineeeeeeeeeeee..wow crowd loved it

TFC.. the angels did ....in fields.that they lay...this is where he shows his emotions thru the tenderness in the way he handles and controls the mic stand.. king of isreialllllllllll ...dayyy and night noel noel noelllllllllllnoelllllllllll born is the king...of iserialllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..bring it down.. getting ready to let lose and part the heavenly skies...what beauty .. he changed that up.. really changed it up..noel noelllllllllllllllllllllll another change up.. born is the king of iserial...noel noellllllll noellllllllllllllllllllllll noelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll another chang on the high note.. born is the king born is the born is the king of iserialllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and he so nails it.. they have to be on their feet

HTHAD-OCAYF.. sounds powerful and just wicked. bone chilling...christ was born in bethelhammmmmmmmm..christ the everlasting lordddddd.. voice very high.. and strong..lowered to perfection.. ocayf.. joyful and trim or come ye .. come ye to bethleham. come and behold him born the king of angels oh come let us adore hime.. building up to let lose and fly..christ the lordddddddddd lower base rising rising rising..come all ye faithful joyful ....oh come yeeeeeeee.. oh come let us adore him oh come let us adore him chrisstttttttttttttt the lord..really low....going for it .. the lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd absolutely freaken amazing...

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #158 on: December 13, 2005, 07:02:56 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2005, 07:03:59 PM »

Those low notes are amazing! Clay just blows me away on this song.  Clapping

Rejoooooooooooooooooice! Rejooooooooooooooooooooooice! Emaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanuel!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx