gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:14:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 283
Total: 283

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Tweeter Center Camden, NJ  (Read 43064 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #220 on: December 11, 2005, 07:51:04 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
ILClaymate
« Reply #221 on: December 11, 2005, 07:51:12 PM »

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #222 on: December 11, 2005, 07:52:07 PM »

I'm going to Smack when I see him wear the black suit in person.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2005, 07:52:53 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #224 on: December 11, 2005, 07:53:43 PM »

I'm going to Smack when I see him wear the black suit in person.

I sure did.  Thud!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #225 on: December 11, 2005, 07:57:51 PM »

FROM THE CB:

Quianna now ......MGUCL ! She can really belt this one out , while not missing the soft sensitivity of this song too! I love this woman's voice ! We will be hearing lots about her in the future ! GOOOOOO QUIANNA !! You can her a pin drop in the audiance now ....(WAIT ....I think that belong to the woman with droopy drawers !!) THIS IS MY ONLY LIFE LONG WISH!! holding the last note now .....WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!! Crows showing their approval !

quianna great as alway. crowd loved it.. great applause..

clay recording playing now...and he explodes onto the stage.. strutting across it like he owns it.. love the long jacket but think he should put it on a hanger for at least one show.. crowd going crazy...major yelling and screaming.. starts chatting immediately..talking about coming there last year.. or is this the first time.. took a risk.. lot harder . so much more work envolved.. found so much time and effort put into this.. family around him.. flex ..daniel.. now william..will be inthe lobby again tonight..great applause..his daughter is two months old today.. aweeee.. andy...adam.. patricia kent..laughter he did something..

raleigh nc.. mr gregory. .lots of laughter and screaming..now allison..intro me to mcwl.. high school teacher.. screaming ...talking about the community theater.. cherry hill nj....charlotte sc.. quianna parlor.. lots of screaming. .drums.. ..laugher..said he always expect her to do something guess I get just a big smile.. angela.. she did the bump

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2005, 07:58:04 PM »

Hug the person next to you and tell them not to save it all for Christmas Day.

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2005, 07:58:21 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2005, 08:00:31 PM »

Amazing glory note!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2005, 08:01:31 PM »

no falsetto tonight

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2005, 08:01:36 PM »

Amazing glory note!

Excites me everytime. Can't wait for it live.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #231 on: December 11, 2005, 08:02:15 PM »

He didn't do the low note at the end tonight either.

Good News

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #232 on: December 11, 2005, 08:03:41 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #233 on: December 11, 2005, 08:05:06 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #234 on: December 11, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »

I leave you with good news ......

Clay disappears into the curtains

screams and cheers

applause

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #235 on: December 11, 2005, 08:09:13 PM »

FROM THE CB:

started show a little early for a christmas show.. give hug ..aweeeeeeeeee.. for the onesssss you love..dont even wait a little while ...little less loveeeeeeeeee.. how many people..are dying .....asking for loveeeeeee..dsia for christmas day.. hug is warmer when your in it...oooh bbbabyyy thats a factttttt..wow..pouring out the sex appeal on that one...crowd loving it.....

give a little love every day.. dont save it all...he must be playing to the audience..give loooveee..let all the children knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. he is workin it baby..all night longggggggggggggggg.. here we got.. blown awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the roof is busted in NJ.. lots of ohhhhhhhhhhh aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wooooooooooooooo .. they are out of control... he lit the fire and they are burning.. wild fire in progress..stand clear...he could self combust.. giveee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee merry christams philidiphaia and NJ......

GN.. how he brings himself down so fast after DSIAFCD to GN is just so amazing.. a true professional at his best.. why oh why..close your eyes ..bended knee ....he shakes you up like a milk shake with DSIAFCD.. then blends you.. then he suck you right through the straw for GN..slowly sipping you drawing you upwards.. and realeasing good newwwwwwwsssss into you body.. filling it with cool warmth of faith and love.. just brings me to tears.. soft gentle tear..tears of pride and joy.. he is just so forceful and gentle at the same time.. an angel brings good newwsssssssssssss good newsssssssssss

audience very still.. witnessing his glory his voice his all.. break the bread we pour the wine..and angles decend ...good newsssssssss good newwwwwsssss an angel.. brings you good newwwwwwwwsss..I leave you with gooooooood newwwwwww.......................aweeeeeeeee I bring you good newwsss. and angel brings good newsss..I leave you with gooddddddddddddddddddd newssssssssssssssssss...................................and he is gone

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #236 on: December 11, 2005, 08:10:33 PM »

The cameraman got really close up! Really great shots!!!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #237 on: December 11, 2005, 08:11:32 PM »

Thank you all for the fun cellcert. Can't wait to hear from our Claymaniacs that went tonight.

Thanks Heather and Meesa for your great reports and thanks Heather, Meesa and Clandy for the beautiful pics.

Clay will be headed to DC next.  That's where I'll be and seeing him on Baltimore on Wednesday. Purple Banana So I'll see you back at the cellcerts on Friday.

Have a goodnight and a good week.

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #238 on: December 11, 2005, 08:12:08 PM »

Thanks to everyone for another great cellcert.  Got to call it a night and get ready for the real world tomorrow.  

See you all next time.  Sweet Dreams

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #239 on: December 11, 2005, 08:12:27 PM »

He sang "a hug is warmer when you're in it" to Angela tonight.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx