gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:43:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 406
Total: 406

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Chevrolet Theater Wallingford, CT  (Read 44471 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2005, 05:48:05 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2005, 05:49:08 PM »

heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2005, 05:50:55 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2005, 05:50:58 PM »

Tommy says he's a much better singer than dancer. He came in second in a talent contest. He should've won, but whatever. His mom said second place is not so bad, look what happened to Clay Aiken. Beverly forgot he didn't win.

Silver Bells

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2005, 05:51:15 PM »

Audra and Lauren took amazing pics too.

Meesa- BTW Tell Lauren to hurry up on her Meet and Greet recap. Dieing to hear it.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2005, 05:52:30 PM »

Tiffany- I am already to excited to sleep so I run on caffeine sodas till bed time.
==========================
So THAT is your magic potion for staying awake when you're too excited to sleep. All along i've been doing it the hard way with tooth picks propping my eye lids open!!! I rarely have caffeine in the winter. My cardiologist said it constricts the blood vessels and the heart pumps faster in the winter because it's cold outside. It kind of makes sense.

Tiffany: Thanks! I didn't know if Tommy and the older woman in the vignette's performed differently for each concert stop or not or if they tried to keep their delivery the same throughout.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2005, 05:54:19 PM »

I'll tell her, Dove.

Tommy says Beverly is good, he'd vote for her. They go to make cookies.

The Christmas Song

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2005, 05:54:27 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
ILClaymate
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2005, 05:55:25 PM »

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2005, 05:56:26 PM »

Jerry- Yep that is how I do it and infact I just finished a soda.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2005, 05:57:53 PM »

PHILLY STROLLS IN....

wave
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2005, 05:58:16 PM »

Hey Philly. You see Clay tomorrow in NJ?

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2005, 05:58:42 PM »

FROM THE CB:

frotsy window panes.. candles gleeming.. applauding.. santas on his way.. some whooping.. time of year when the world falls in love..may dreamsssss come true.. 3/4 time...he is just doing an amazing job.. sending chills thru these bones..timeof year when the world falls in love...must be strolling over the stage..almost floating.. like an angel.. same thing toooooo...now standing back watching..crowd applauding again...voice jumps right back into it...its that time of year...may your christmas dreams coem true.. more applause.. wishing you and yours................same thing too...and the crowd goes bonkers...

came in second. and the crows explodes.. whooping and screaming.. i should have won what ever.. they are crazy for this..mom say..second place not so bad.. look what happened to that Clay aiken guy.. and hey are nuts....lots of laughter and screaming..music playing now...

children laughing.. silver bellssssssssssss...silver bellssssssss.. its christmas time in the city..ring a ling hear them singgggggg.. soon it will be christmas day.. bev singing now..wouldnt you love to do a duet with Clay..tone deaf here but sure would love to try..its christmas time in the city.. just beautiful...crowd quiet.. soon it will be christmas day....soon it will be christmas dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...soon it will be christmas dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy as they fade away.. and major scremaing goin on

making cookies now... boy I would love to make cookies with clay.. vanilla cream comes to mind... so smooth and silky just like his voice..just gliding thru with such ease on this.. sounds amazing...santas on his way...sitting on step.. holding cookies cutter.. loooking over his shoulder..just gleeming...from one to 92..many times many way.. merry christmas..to you..

just absolutely breathtaking..pure milk and honey.. laced with rose peddles.. major screaming and applause..one girl really screaming in my ear.. shes having a good time..music starting....angela singing now..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2005, 05:58:51 PM »

Tiffany: Oh okay! He wasn't joining the dancers and doing hand movements when i saw him unless you count those "twinkling hand gestures" he does between vignettes. Laughing I forgot how still they had to be during some of the songs as the lights went off them and back onto Clay.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2005, 05:59:16 PM »

wave Hi AC & Philly!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2005, 05:59:20 PM »

Beverly tells Tommy he can go play and she'll clean up. She starts to feel sad missing her loved ones.

I Miss You Most at Christmas Time

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2005, 05:59:55 PM »

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2005, 06:00:02 PM »

Hi Philly!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2005, 06:00:11 PM »

Hey Philly. You see Clay tomorrow in NJ?

HIYA HEATHER, AC, SARA, MEESA AND TIFFANY.. wave
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2005, 06:00:33 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx