gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:37:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 284
Total: 284

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Performing Arts Center Providence RI  (Read 45732 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #240 on: December 09, 2005, 07:23:33 PM »

wave Wisconsin Barb!!!
Hey, Woody!   Always good to see you!   (especially in person)      Cuz when I'm seeing YOU, it means I am also seeing CLAY !  Wink
OK, I'll take second place......... ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  (KIDDING, of course....)

Laughing Laughing    WOODY  -   But BOTH of your names were in capital letters !  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #241 on: December 09, 2005, 07:23:34 PM »

Tammy- Would you like me to PM you mine?
Tamaraluv
« Reply #242 on: December 09, 2005, 07:24:08 PM »

Tammy- Would you like me to PM you mine?

Yes and I can do the same.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #243 on: December 09, 2005, 07:24:28 PM »

The two ladies who have been around for 2 years.

Miss Quiana Parler...HUGE screams for her!

Miss Angie Fisher...equally huge screams for her too!

Thanking the backstage crew that put up the stage everyday and take it down every night.

Having everyone hug the person they are next to.

Something BIG just happened at the beginning of DON'T SAVE IT ALL FOR CHRISTMAS DAY.  I have no idea what it was though, hopefully we'll get a report afterwards.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #244 on: December 09, 2005, 07:25:02 PM »

wave Wisconsin Barb!!!
Hey, Woody!   Always good to see you!   (especially in person)      Cuz when I'm seeing YOU, it means I am also seeing CLAY !  Wink
OK, I'll take second place......... ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO  (KIDDING, of course....)

Laughing Laughing    WOODY  -   But BOTH of your names were in capital letters !   

Laughing Huggles

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #245 on: December 09, 2005, 07:25:54 PM »

Heather and Clandy............these pix are TOooooooooooo good......... Thud! Thud! Thud!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
ILClaymate
« Reply #246 on: December 09, 2005, 07:28:28 PM »

CB:

...something is funny, laughter and now applause.....Miss Quianna Parlor is introduced to TONS of applause...more Clay talk.....Miss Angie Fisher getting lots of applause....more Clay talk....

quianna parlor. and they are crazy for her.. she did something..caly talking...laughing.. angie fisher... another huge response.. drums beat. hips lock and load...talking about partrica kent..now gregory.. now sound people.. give it up..

Quianna now .....yowzie , Crowd is lovin them some Quianna.......Angela now.....Crowd showin her the love too ! Clay is sooooo lucky to have such nice friends ! INtroing Patrica Kent saying something , can't hear .....(are they getting married what Clay?) oooooooh can't hear ! Ok, false alarm , hahahahaha! Introing all the background folks ! He is havin fun up there just chattin ,...he is in his element ! That boy loves to talk ! Crowd is screamin now He is singing DSIAFCD now !

.....crowd must be hugging each other....now Clay has started singing.... WOW, he's belting it out already....how many people are asking for luuuuuuuvvvvvvv.....hang on, this is gonna be good......

.....let all the children KNOOOWWWW, everywhere that they gooooo....there whole life long, let them know....

LUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVV......HOLY SMOKES.......

SCREAMS AND APPLAUSE.......GAHHHHHHHHH
no1tvfan63
« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2005, 07:28:40 PM »

Clapping Clapping

yeah what woody said!! excellent!! thanks for sharing them

mine turn out like a blur
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #248 on: December 09, 2005, 07:28:43 PM »

Welcome back Clandy.

Dee- Nope Just can't wait to see our man. That cool you could get clack. I just can't take a camera or anything but I gave cellcerts before.

Tammy- BTW I have your number saved in my cell.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #249 on: December 09, 2005, 07:29:15 PM »

DSIAFC sounds amazing! 

He must have done something on "Oh, baby that's a fact"  there was a lot of crowd reaction.

His voice is as strong now as it was when he started the show.  Just awesome.

This crowd is getting their money's worth!  WOW!!!  There is so much screaming you can hardly hear the glory note!

Couldn't even hear the "YEAH" it was so loud.

They are showing him the love in Providence!

No falsetto note tonight. 

That was fabulous!!!!!!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
ILClaymate
« Reply #250 on: December 09, 2005, 07:31:22 PM »

Heather and Clandy............these pix are TOooooooooooo good......... Thud! Thud! Thud!

Why thanks WoodsterHuggles  I haven't posted any but I guess I took a couple.  Laughing

CB:

we didnt want to wait till christmas..turn to that person next to you and give them a big hug.. lots of crowd noice.. singing now.. something happened yelling.. late a little while.. smile.. how many people arecrying some peopl dying... asking for love. dsiafcd.. find a way.. to give a little every day.. wonderful voice..sounds like he is definately playing to the crowd..hug warmer when your in it.. oh baby thats a fact. and they lose it..dont hold baccccccckkk.. voice soaring .. just blowing the place away.. dsiafcd.. find a way..the power of his voice is just earth shattering.. one of these days my speakers are gonna explode...........everywhere that they go..........plant your feet cause he is out of control............holy godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ok I am kinda off the floor now.. on my knees typing.. that was unbelievable. and dont think RI is on the map any longer..

Ok, now the thudalicious part...HOW COULD YOU WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE ....A HUG IS WARMER WHEN YOUR IN IT ...........here it comes , ....get ready now .......OOOOOH BABY THAT'S A FACT"!!!!!! OOOOOOOOH CLAY ALL OF ALASKA JUST MELTED INTO THE SEA !!! LORD , SOMEONE TAKE MY TEMP .......ITS 110 and RISIN !! Let all the Children know ......everywhere that they may go, their whole life long ......crowd is priming themselves, OK< THE ROOF IS BEING BLOWN OFF THE BUILDING !! OK , MY EARS , THIS CROWD IS SHOWIN THE LOVE , THEY WON'T STOP ! IT IS UNBELIEVABLE !! WOW!! THEY ARE STILL AT IT !! Clay , do you know what you are doing to us honey ! Ending with a beautiful rift , GIVE LUAVUV!!! CROWD IS LAPPIN EVERY DROP OF CLAY ANDRENALIN UP!! WOW , THAT WAS A WORK OUT OF EMOTIONS THERE

....the applause is so loud and long that my speakers can't take it any longer.....

..now, Good News is starting softly and the crowd waits to be putty in Clay's hands......
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #251 on: December 09, 2005, 07:31:31 PM »

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

no1tvfan63
« Reply #252 on: December 09, 2005, 07:31:51 PM »

I host so 20 or so ppl can hear the cellcert LIVE but this tour no volunteers for callers

dee
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #253 on: December 09, 2005, 07:32:02 PM »

GOOD NEWS

The girls harmonies are so tight at the beginning.  Beautiful.

This song is Clay's prayer and he delivers it so wonderfully, so reverently.

The angel brings Good News!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2005, 07:32:22 PM »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Can't wait to see him do DSIAFCD again. Last year it was the best preformance ever in Baltimore. We showed him the love.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tamaraluv
« Reply #255 on: December 09, 2005, 07:32:53 PM »

Ok Tammy and I'll give it to you again.

I have your's dear!! Wink
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #256 on: December 09, 2005, 07:32:58 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #257 on: December 09, 2005, 07:33:13 PM »

Why thanks WoodsterHuggles  I haven't posted any but I guess I took a couple.  Laughing

UMMMmmmmmmm, I think you got THAT right!!!!!!   Clapping Clapping Clapping

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2005, 07:35:05 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #259 on: December 09, 2005, 07:35:16 PM »

I LOVE Good News.......... Smack

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx