gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:37:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 436
Total: 436

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Performing Arts Center Providence RI  (Read 45291 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #260 on: December 09, 2005, 07:35:37 PM »

Cool Tammy.

That's a bummer Dee.

Thud! I love all the Good News pictures.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2005, 07:35:39 PM »

Heather and Clandy............these pix are TOooooooooooo good......... Thud! Thud! Thud!

Why thanks WoodsterHuggles  I haven't posted any but I guess I took a couple.  Laughing

UMMMmmmmmmm, I think you got THAT right!!!!!!   Clapping Clapping Clapping

BTW, yours are on the way!  Watch the mailbox!  Wink

CB:

...bow your head, speak not a word, let the silence take you far from here.....

how is it possible to recover from that and go right into GN.. lordy the man is a miracle..bow your head .. speak not a word...streams of silk and satin..falling off his tongue.. then he wraps it around a word and power slings it right at you.. break the bread pour the wine.. good newwwwwwww good newwwwwwwwwwwws..an angel brings good newsss..I leave you with good newwwwwss...his whole body just praises the lord in this song.. a performance for his lord.. and he would so approve.. ohhhhh I bring you good newwwsss..an angel brings good newss..I leave you with gooooooooooooooooooooood newsssssss... as he fades into the darkness.. and he is gone...
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2005, 07:35:57 PM »

wave I missed it all, but I wanted to at least say HELLO!!!

Anyone watch Dear Santa?

Better yet, anyone have a download yet?  Smile

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #263 on: December 09, 2005, 07:36:10 PM »

Good News was just sublime tonight.

Wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous and any other word you can think of!

He's gone.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
no1tvfan63
« Reply #264 on: December 09, 2005, 07:37:05 PM »

did you guys read the  'voice painter' that was gorgeous! well written about clay
ILClaymate
« Reply #265 on: December 09, 2005, 07:37:57 PM »

CB:

I leave you wiiiiiithhhh...

Gooooddddddddddd Newssssssssss...as he backs through the curtains.....

Now GN ! Boy , my heart is getting such a work-out here ! He just wraps all the notes and lyrics around my heart and soul ! He is pouring so much of himself into this all so important message . Bow your head on Bended Knee ! You can tell it is not just words , but a way of life for this beautiful Man of God ! It is amazing how he manages to reach out to all faiths , all denominations with this song . This is what it is all about . We want world peace ......HERE HE IS !! PUT CLAY ON TV 24/7 and people will feel the peace coming from every inch and pore of his bodacious body !! GOOD NEWS , GOOD NEWS , AN ANGEL BRINGS GOOD NEWS ! (yes that angel brought us YOU Clay ! ) We are so thankful . GOOD NEWEWWWWWS , voice highter , I LEAVE YOU WITH GOOD NEWS ..........ending soooooooo breathtalkingly beautiful and soft!

CLAY PUT TIE ON TEDDY BEAR ! ANGELA AND QUIANNA GOT TEDDY BEARS AND CLAY SAID WHERE IS MINE ......THEN FELT THAT PATRICIA WAS BEING LEFT OUT SO ENCOURAGED OTHERS TO BRING TEDDY FOR HER!

when gregory came out.. little teddy bear. .took tie off with clip on and put it on the teddy bear.. patricia was wearing a tie too.. angels and quiannaboth had teddy bears.. clay asked where his was.. asked that ..patricia feeling left out.. so brings gifts to conn.....baby thats a fact.. looked into audience did little sexy thing..while they were hugging he todl them to stop talking he was singing..
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #266 on: December 09, 2005, 07:38:16 PM »

Hey Lindsey. I want to watch it again too and see screen caps. He was wonderful. I was excited they played a little of him singing MGUCL.

Sounds cute with everyone getting Teddy bears.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #267 on: December 09, 2005, 07:38:56 PM »

Great cellcert!    (I say that quite often) !  Paranoid

Heather!     A standing ovation !  Clapping Clapping    Thanks for the cellstream interpretation and also for the Chicago pictures !     You never missed a beat  . . . . you must be tired!  Tired

Great Job!

Good to meet you, Dee!    Come back anytime !  

Sounds like Tammy, Tiffany and Sara will all get to meet at their concert!  Super Happy!!!     That is always so neat.

Good night, everybody!    Stay safe!    

Winter Hugs,  Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #268 on: December 09, 2005, 07:39:17 PM »

When Gregory came out someone threw a teddy bear on stage for him.

Also, teddy bears were thrown on stage for Angela and Quiana, of course Clay asked where his was.

Clay asked if Patricia felt left out because she didn't get any gifts, she said yes, and so he said bring gifts in CT.

Nothing major happened during "a hug is warmer when you're in it" or "baby that's a fact"  it was just the crowd reacting because of those lines.

A few flashes went off during Good News.  Clay did jump with one of them because it was when it was dark.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #269 on: December 09, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I leave you with Goooooooooood Neeeeeewwwwwws............

Makes me  Thud! every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clandy - Looking forward to the mail................THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! Huggles

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
ILClaymate
« Reply #270 on: December 09, 2005, 07:40:32 PM »

CB:

3 flashes towards the end of GN.. one time he closed his eyes and kinda jumped a bit.. and couple as he was backing away at the end.. someone from back stage took a flash picture..

3 flashes during GN....and, someone backstaged also flashed him during GN...

A little girl gave him flowers and he said Thanks darlin....

Clay told them to drive safe...little girl came up front gave him flowers.. he said thanks darlin.. he was so cute..walked to the side and threw then to someone and guy caughtthem. nice catch.. he did the bow.. and serious drums..made felix bow again..both girls got SO....
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #271 on: December 09, 2005, 07:40:56 PM »

Great cellcert!    (I say that quite often) !  Paranoid

Heather!     A standing ovation !  Clapping Clapping    Thanks for the cellstream interpretation and also for the Chicago pictures !     You never missed a beat  . . . . you must be tired!  Tired

Great Job!

Thanks Barbara!  Huggles 

I really enjoy doing them and glad I can help everyone out.  I had help tonight from my buddy Clandy!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
no1tvfan63
« Reply #272 on: December 09, 2005, 07:41:15 PM »

nice to meet you barb and barb..lol

great to see you guys here

thanks so much for the great cellcert It was awesome with the accompanying photos!!

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #273 on: December 09, 2005, 07:41:24 PM »

I echo Wisconsin Barb.  THANKS Heather and  Clandy for a JOB well done.   Clapping Clapping Clapping

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
ILClaymate
« Reply #274 on: December 09, 2005, 07:43:12 PM »

wave Hey Ay!  Here's a d/l thanks to powerhorse at CB:

YOUSENDIT - DEAR SANTA
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #275 on: December 09, 2005, 07:43:37 PM »

Great cellcert tonight Heather and anyone else involved..  Thanks for all the hard work.

I'll see you next time and until then Goodnight and Sweet Clay Dreams to all.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
no1tvfan63
« Reply #276 on: December 09, 2005, 07:44:37 PM »

cool! thanks clandy!!

that show was great tonight!

nite all
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #277 on: December 09, 2005, 07:44:37 PM »

Thanks Barb.

Thanks for the great cellcert everyone and Clay sounded so on and amazing as always.

Thanks Heather and Clandy for your reports tonight.  Great job. Clapping

Thanks Heather for your gorgeous pics.

Deanna, Pamela and anyone traveling this weekend, be safe and have a wonderful time seeing Clay.

See you tomorrow from CT.

Night All!

ILClaymate
« Reply #278 on: December 09, 2005, 07:44:58 PM »

Thanks Heaterfan for your multitasking!  And thanks to everyone for coming out!  See ya'll tomorrow!

cap by fanclaysia
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #279 on: December 09, 2005, 07:45:52 PM »

Thanks to everyone for a great cellcert!! 

See you all tomorrow night from Wallingford, CT!!

Have a great night!   Smile

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx