gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:38:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 261
Total: 261

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Performing Arts Center Providence RI  (Read 45750 times)
no1tvfan63
« Reply #200 on: December 09, 2005, 07:01:33 PM »

Hi Barb thx!

tiffany...no kissing..lol bummer!  he actually knelt beside my chair to sing to bethanne in the wheel chair behind me..I had 3 min of unobstructed clay veiw...18inches if that from me!!!!!!! glowing!! I watched his lips move and his throat as he sang..I watched his eyelashes flutter as he looked at bethanne..it was better than when he was singing to me, cause I wasnt blushing or afraid to have him see me stare lol
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #201 on: December 09, 2005, 07:02:02 PM »

Hey there Tammy. I think Intermission could be good. Maybe either out in the bar area or if you prefer staying inside and meeting at our seats. We'll meet somewhere. I still have your cell phone number.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #202 on: December 09, 2005, 07:03:24 PM »

Hi Barb thx!

tiffany...no kissing..lol bummer!  he actually knelt beside my chair to sing to bethanne in the wheel chair behind me..I had 3 min of unobstructed clay veiw...18inches if that from me!!!!!!! glowing!! I watched his lips move and his throat as he sang..I watched his eyelashes flutter as he looked at bethanne..it was better than when he was singing to me, cause I wasnt blushing or afraid to have him see me stare lol

Dee -  Thud! Thud! Thud!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Tamaraluv
« Reply #203 on: December 09, 2005, 07:03:43 PM »

Hey there Tammy. I think Imtermission could be good. Maybe either out in the bar area or if you prefer staying inside and meeting at our seats. We'll meet somewhere.

Intermission sounds good.....bar area...is that on our level? Or floor level? I can call you when I get to Lyric and we can find a place to meet.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2005, 07:04:04 PM »

EMMANUEL

Clay seems to be singing this fairly quietly at the beginning tonight.

Getting louder now...such a tender sound to it.

Rejoice, rejoice Emmanuel! 

The end is being such with such power.

Great reception by the audience.  Still clapping.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #205 on: December 09, 2005, 07:04:11 PM »

Tammy- I would love that if you don't mind meeting a non claymaniac friend of mine that I am going to the concert with.
no1tvfan63
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2005, 07:04:19 PM »

Hi the other barb! lol

yes this is my first cellcert...I usually post in the OCD so I know a few posters.  Im still fairly new here t rying to find my way.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2005, 07:05:26 PM »

Sorry about that Woody. Glad you are back.  Huggles

That's wonderful Dee and I know how you would feel.  Laughing But Wow to have a moment like that.  Thud!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
no1tvfan63
« Reply #208 on: December 09, 2005, 07:06:10 PM »

those chicago pics are amazing!! wow

HI woody!!

lol it was a night that can't be topped!! I am still floating a year later! lol
Tamaraluv
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2005, 07:06:47 PM »

Tammy- I would love that if you don't mind meeting a non claymaniac friend of mine that I am going to the concert with.

Hey no problem...I am going with my mom and a non-Clay fan too. Where are your seats?
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2005, 07:07:10 PM »

Sounds good Tammy and it's probably near the lobby I would imagine. BTW I saw it's not sold out. Balcony seats are still on sale.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2005, 07:07:14 PM »

MARY DID YOU KNOW

Great start to this tonight.

Changed up the first "great I Am" quite a bit.  Very nice.

The glory note was spectacular...GAH!

The sleeping child you're holding is the great I Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2005, 07:08:10 PM »

Tammy- We are in the Grand Tier section but not sure what seats.  Where  are your seats?
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2005, 07:09:07 PM »

FROM THE CB:

HTHAS..OCAYF..angels sing glory to the new born king..full control of the crowd now.. so quiet.. has them mesermized..capture in his spell...christ the ever lasting lord.. just beyond words for the control and range of this man..they need to invent a new scale cause he distroys this one... hark the herald angels sing.. glory to the new born........OCAYF..oh come yee oh come yee to bethelhammmmm..come and behold him born the king of angels.. oh come let us adore him..voice temp increasing.. increasing.. holding..letting go....the lorddddddddddddddddd.. here we go .up up up up up up up..come all ye faithful..joyfu.....oh commmmmmmmmmme ye.. come and behold him. voice is soaring to the max.. exploding in mid air.. oh come let usssssssss adore himmm christtttttttt the lord.....hold on chair.. the lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd thats it I am done.. crowd out of control.. massive ending...

emmanuel..low soft vocals.. building up to rejoice...this song makes my whole body shake..beautiful .. beyond beautiful..rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rejoiceeeeeeeeeee.. with such ease and caressing each and every note.. oh iseriallllllll rejoice rejoice.....emmaueeeeeeeeeeeellllll....most breathtaking song ever..the man has lungs bigger than lake michigan..ohhhhhhhhhhhh rejoice rejoicccccceeee..shivering performance.. refjoicccccccceeeeeee.. rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeee..he is really putting himself out there on this one...lowering tempo...so gentel .. so so amazing..rejoiceeee..like a babys whisper....and they lose it..again...

MDYK.. comes right back with same power and control..crowd quiet.. did you know that you baby boy walk where angels.............face of god..eyes closed.. each word put out there to perfection.. tempo up and down..change up in greaaaat I am....higher pitch.. wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...the blind will speak.. deaf with hear./..........praises of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb he is un freaken beliveable.. held lamb and gave his heart.......that your baby boy.. perfect lamb.. is the great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmm... just speechless...another wonderful enthusastic response.. must be on there feet..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tamaraluv
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2005, 07:09:34 PM »

Sounds good Tammy and it's probably near the lobby I would imagine.

Sounds like a plan...Ok with you Sara if we meet near the bar area?

Tammy- We are in the Grand Tier section but not sure what seats.  Where  are your seats?

I am Right Tier section row B seats 42-44. Is grand tier in the middle b/c Tiffany is in the left tier.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2005, 07:10:31 PM »

Sara- You are D right? I'm C and Row C on the left side I think. I'll be with 2 friends. I'll ask them if they would want to join us or not.

no1tvfan63
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2005, 07:11:24 PM »

100 posts!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  you guys laugh!!  Laughing  told ya IM new!

MDYK is my favorite song!  He mixed up the lyrics in Pittsburgh this year, but recovered nicely.   I like him singing it standing vs sitting like last year, probably cause he sat at the far end of the stage facing oddly...towards the backups instead of us..or something.

I was working on a tribute to jacob video today just on the JNT not all the tours

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2005, 07:11:30 PM »

Tommy and Beverly talk about what they have taught each other about the holiday.

MY GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST (Quiana)

She sounds wonderful.

Changed up a couple notes at the beginning.

This song is such an anthem for the things that need to happen in the world.

Clay always looks so proud of her when she sings this.  I love that!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2005, 07:11:46 PM »

Heather -   Are you getting tonight's concert over your cellstream or from one of the other boards?
If you are actually hearing him, I would assume that he sounds awesome!

Even with all of the visiting, I'm still reading every word and absolutely adoring all of the Chicago pictures!   It is so neat to see pictures from a concert that you've attended !  

You must be soo anxious for your first concert and a chance to take some "Heater" pics.   We're anxious, too!  Smile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2005, 07:11:57 PM »

Thanks, Tiffany!   Huggles  Glad to be here.

Dee - Most of these Chicago pix (if not all) were taken by our own Clandy and Mr. Clandy.

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx