gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:18:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 198
Total: 198

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Performing Arts Center Providence RI  (Read 45734 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #180 on: December 09, 2005, 06:47:49 PM »

Just thinking some "deep thoughts".  In about 5 years maybe all of us here tonight will have had at least one Meet and Greet~~~sigh~~~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2005, 06:48:43 PM »

If the intermissions are this long as my concerts it would be good anyway to have more time when I meet with other Claymaniacs.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #182 on: December 09, 2005, 06:49:41 PM »

Just thinking some "deep thoughts".  In about 5 years maybe all of us here tonight will have had at least one Meet and Greet~~~sigh~~~

I sure hope every one of us gets to Meet Clay. Fingers Crossed

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #183 on: December 09, 2005, 06:49:54 PM »

Tiffany- If you get a chance my friend that I am going to the concert with would love to meet you, if you can and if not then thats ok.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #184 on: December 09, 2005, 06:51:06 PM »

Musical Interlude into O HOLY NIGHT

Now we get to hear Clay's voice just explode.

He sings these songs with such passion and reverence.

Clay just had to fix his tie...lots of giggles from the audience.

Just unbelieveably gorgeous.  He was made to sing this song.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
claydevotee
« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2005, 06:51:43 PM »

I think I'm going to go to bed now, so I'll be signing off for this evening.  Too much excitement has worn me out!!! 

'Night all!   Baby Dust
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #186 on: December 09, 2005, 06:51:49 PM »

Tiffany- If you get a chance my friend that I am going to the concert with would love to meet you, if you can and if not then thats ok.

I'm going to try to meet up with Tammy who posts at the BLPT either before the concert or intermission. We'll see if we can work something out.

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2005, 06:52:06 PM »

Good Night Thea!!   Baby Dust Huggles

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2005, 06:52:40 PM »

Good Night Thea Sweet Clay Dreams.

Ok no problem, if you can meet her let me know cause I would love to meet her.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #189 on: December 09, 2005, 06:52:54 PM »

Yeah!! We're back!!!!!!

Night Thea

no1tvfan63
« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »

nice to meet you claydevotee! I like your thinking..about in 5yrs we all meet clay!! that would be awesome! I still am waiting...although last year jnt...clay sang to me and knelt by my chair!! so that ties me over! lol
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2005, 06:55:19 PM »

Good Night, Thea!  

I'll be your house looks beautiful with the Christmas decorations !  

My decorating is "in progress"    . . . .  but kind of behind schedule!  Paranoid

Sweet Clay Dreams!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2005, 06:55:24 PM »

THE FIRST NOEL

All words seem to be coming to him on this song tonight.

He continues to change up a couple of notes here and there. 

Noel, noel, noel, Born is the King of Isreaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #193 on: December 09, 2005, 06:55:24 PM »

Dee- I like your siggie line.  Wink OMG Lucky duck. Did he kiss your hand or check?

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #194 on: December 09, 2005, 06:56:51 PM »

Good night Thea

wave   Hi Dee!  I am Barbara from NC.  Glad to have you here.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #195 on: December 09, 2005, 06:58:27 PM »

FROM THE CB:

can see shadows under the curtain.. someone moving around back there.. venue just beautiful.. ceiling very hight. stub hubbers coming out now..one is crying....so excited.. awe...

she is freaken out.. all lher friends are around her.. she is so excited never met him before..not on any boards that she knows of.. just precious..

its time.. lights going down..

sounds out of this world..powerful voiceoh hollllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy night ..oh night devineee.faaallllllllllll on your knees for hear the angelsssss voices.. oh nighhhhhhhhht deving.. just blood chilling...and hot flashes at the same time.. oh night devineeeeee...tommy reading now...just takes the air right out of you.. no need to breath..no need..at all.. you can hear the angel voices.. so soft and strokingly gentel....devineeeeeeeeeeeeee.. and the crowd explodes

TFN.. the angels did sing..sounds far away.. but so perfect..he could be a million miles away an that voice would penatrate the distance.... just beautiful.. king of iseriallllllll..hands must be buttering the mic stand.. right hand slowly gracefully cascading thru the air..with each note. like a seasoned conductor.. finger tips gliding and soothing the stand.. ...voice piercing .. just haunting..risingin ....rising.. and rising.. to maximum release of pure perfection.. born in the king of Iserialllllllllllllllllllllll.. noellllllll noelllllllllll noeeeeeeeeeelllllll wow ... born is the king born is the king.. born is the king of iseriallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..and he hammers it...nailed it.. drove it home.. crowd crazy

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #196 on: December 09, 2005, 06:59:37 PM »

Dee - This is the first time our paths have crossed!  

I'm Barbara, too!    Not too confusing, though!    Smile

Is this your first cellcert??    Welcome!  wave

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Tamaraluv
« Reply #197 on: December 09, 2005, 06:59:58 PM »

I'm going to try to meet up with Tammy who posts at the BLPT either before the concert or intermission. We'll see if we can work something out.

Evening All!! wave...just stopped by to check out the cellcert tonight and I see my name mentioned!!
Tiffany I can Pm you and Sara both when we can get together..if you guys want to..
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #198 on: December 09, 2005, 07:00:26 PM »

HARK THE HEARLD ANGELS SING/O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL

Such a wonderful medley of these two songs.

Clay is singing his heart out tonight.  Glorious.

I love the ending to OCAYF...much different from the CD.

The crowd just went CRAZY!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #199 on: December 09, 2005, 07:01:00 PM »

I have been hoping for that all along!!!!!!!!!!!   Clapping

Right after I posted, my internet went out.     I'm glad to be back. 

Night, Thea!!!  Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx