gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:39:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Palace Theater Albany NY  (Read 60232 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #320 on: December 08, 2005, 07:58:14 PM »

CONGRATS TO HEATHER... Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #321 on: December 08, 2005, 07:58:57 PM »

Clay disappears into the curtains .....

News ..........

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #322 on: December 08, 2005, 07:59:04 PM »

FROM THE CB:

crowd loves her.. great job.. really moving..now clay recording..as he grew older things changed.. christmas is not just your realtives.. your friend.. extended family..

hellow New York...he prances onto the stage with a hop in his step..looking dashing is black ...huge screams.. as he enters...he looks so studly in black.. long and lean.. a real mean machine.. he is talking.. something different this year.. cant hear real clear.. hard work..takes a lot of people.. boy he is running at the mouth at warp speed.. flex.. lots of yelling ..going thru intro.. in a hurry here.. cutting out..sounds far away

gregory.. now allison.. mcwl.. high school teacher.. hard to understand .. sounds muffled. and far away.. great applause..talking to some one sounds like allison.. not sure. .lots of yelling..local community theater..crowd showing appreciation.. sounds like a child speaking now..clay talking to her or him..crowd loving it..give another round of applause..and they so do...now quianna intro..lots of screaming for her..loving it..drums beat solid..wish I could speed hear..now angela fisher.. another great round of applause.. she must have done the hip thingy...crowd roared..

talking now about christmas..people caring about each other.. a few awessssssssss.. here it come DSIAFCD..to the ones you love.. so soft.. working his magic.. a less lovvvvvvvveeeee how many people are crying some people are dieing.. he is ripping it out ...dsiafcd.. find a way..savoring every note.. spraying it all over us.. give loveeeeeeee.. how could yo..hug warmer when your in it. oh baby thats a fact. huge yelling...he is such a tease..hold backkkkkkkkkk how many people in this world.. praying for lovvvveeee has to beworkign the stage voice fading from side to side..sound amazing..building up for the massive explosion of lovveee...let all the children knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww every where that they gooooooooooooo..he he come ..he is coming.. he is exploding.. OMG OMG OMG OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AND SHATTERED THE EARTHHHHHHHHHH..HOLY COW...I cant breath... he sucks me in every time.................no words .. hit the high note in finddddddddddd...falestto.. give love.. rolling with the give loveeeeeee right off his tongue. brings it down to a low roar.. crowd has to be on there feet.. huge screaming and yelling..

GN.. angel brings good news.. as he appears from the unknown.. from the shadows.. laced in black with the glow of a soft gold light shining on him.. his voice pierces the atmosphere...touching every part of life.. reaching deeply insdie you..finding the best in all.. for the baby boy..good newssssss.. just love the way his lips form and whispers good news.. he is Gods miracle..and he gave him to us..so quiet .. so peacful..so moving.. just glorious..bow your head.. bended knee.....such a haunting shivering.. performance of sheer devotion...good newssssssss.. and angel brings good news..good newwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssss holding .. i leave you with good newwwwwssssss....hand praising God.. as he sings his word.....floating through space.. making waves of hope and love.. break the bread ..pour the wine..angel..heavenly finddddddddd..good newsss..facing heavens doors.. carrying his message.. of good news...I leave you with good newsss.......the blessing of clay is on to behold.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i bringngg you good newsss and angel brings good newwsss..hight pitch..rigpping a hole in your heart. and mending it and making it whole once again..as he fades away...into the darkness of the curtains..and he is gone

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #323 on: December 08, 2005, 07:59:36 PM »

Thanks Philly!!   Huggles

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #324 on: December 08, 2005, 08:00:54 PM »

There's a disadvantage to seeing Clay sooner than everyone else!!! 

"Emmanuel" for one thing........
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #325 on: December 08, 2005, 08:02:17 PM »

FROM THE CB:

band intro... nothing new just normal..gegory had uncle in audience.. allison has two sisters niece and great granny in audience.. made point sister much older than her...quianna didnt do the hip thing..nothing prepared.. angela did the side hip movement.. got standing O's ..several.. changed up OHN change up for Emmanuel.. DSIAFD.. was just incrediable..didnt see any flashes during GN..signs .. no flashes..not a problem tonight..someone yelled here comes our man at the beginging of DSIAFCD

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #326 on: December 08, 2005, 08:03:24 PM »

Pamela... I PM'd you the seats.  Thanks for trying!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #327 on: December 08, 2005, 08:03:50 PM »

Well ladies, I am going to call it a night.

Thanks for another great night.  See you all tomorrow night frm Providence!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #328 on: December 08, 2005, 08:03:57 PM »

Another great cellcert.

Thanks Meesa and Heather for your updates and THanks Heather for the gorgeous pics.

Deanna- Have a safe trip to NJ tomorrow. I'll pray you'll be fine and hope the snow won't be so bad. Have a wonderful time Sunday seeing Clay and meeting Pamela and  seeing some other Claymaniacs.

Hope Clay and crew can make it to RI safely in the snowstorm tomorrow. Same goes for anyone going to the concert.

See you all tomorrow.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #329 on: December 08, 2005, 08:06:27 PM »

Thanks everyone! See you Saturday. I will be MIA tomorrow night. WFI again in Wichita. I just hope the roads are okay. Thanks for the pictures Lorrie, Pamela and Heather!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #330 on: December 08, 2005, 08:09:18 PM »

Good job everyone, thanks once again!

See you tomorrow night!  wave

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #331 on: December 08, 2005, 08:09:25 PM »

Thanks Heather and Meesa for the reports and beautiful pictures.  Thanks everyone else for the fun. 

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #332 on: December 08, 2005, 08:10:07 PM »

Thanks to everyone for another great cellcert.  The pictures were awesome.

I'll see y'all the next time.

Goodnight and good Clay dreams to all.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #333 on: December 08, 2005, 08:10:35 PM »

Oh I forgot to mention.... to all of you traveling... stay safe!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #334 on: December 08, 2005, 08:11:55 PM »

Thanks!   Thanks !  Thanks !

These cellcerts can become an addiction, too!     (add them to the list) !  Paranoid

See everybody tomorrow night !     Meesa,  good luck with the WFI!   Huggles

Travel safe everybody !

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #335 on: December 08, 2005, 08:13:58 PM »

Im back!

Messa- ER was depressing but yet it was good.

Heather- Congrats on 10,000 posts.

Lorrie- I am sorry to hear that about your christmas tree.  Congrats on 3800 posts.

Pamela- Congrats on 12,900 posts.

Philly- Congrats on 22,500 posts.

Another great cellcert.

Thanks Meesa and Heather for your updates and Thanks Heather for the gorgeous pics.

Deanna- Have a safe trip to NJ tomorrow. I'll pray you'll be fine and hope the snow won't be so bad. Have a wonderful time Sunday seeing Clay and meeting Pamela and seeing some other Claymaniacs.

Hope Clay and crew can make it to RI safely in the snowstorm tomorrow. Same goes for anyone going to the concert.

See you all tomorrow. 

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #336 on: December 08, 2005, 08:24:15 PM »

Hi Sara - -

I love ER !   I taped it tonight!     I'm surprised that ER is still doing so well, even after most of the major stars are no longer on it.    Some of their stories last year and now this year really have been good.

P.S.    The cellcert was also very good  (like always) !  Wink

You will absolutely go nuts when you see Clay live for the very first time !    YES !  Clapping

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx