gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:07:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 313
Total: 313

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Palace Theater Albany NY  (Read 60373 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #280 on: December 08, 2005, 07:40:08 PM »

The woman that was talking the other night in Boston just wanted a hug then Clay said everyone in the audience hug each other but he couldn't hug everyone else. Awww

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #281 on: December 08, 2005, 07:40:36 PM »

Band intros

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #282 on: December 08, 2005, 07:40:49 PM »

He makes me feel better.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #283 on: December 08, 2005, 07:41:08 PM »

That would be funny Barb.  Laughing

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #284 on: December 08, 2005, 07:42:05 PM »

LorrieHuggles In Council Bluffs, I had 2 extra floor seats and so did Audra and Lauren. We stood by the upper level stairs and gave them to someone who had further up seats so they could sit closer. I ended up losing money on tickets this tour.

I did that last tour in Boston.  But, since I live in L.A. it will be pretty hard to hand them to someone sitting behind me.  Laughing
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #285 on: December 08, 2005, 07:42:52 PM »

When it flew out of the truck... they found it on an entirely different street.  The box was squeshed.  He put it back in the truck and brought it home, but none of the lights work.  We just bought it last year for over $200.  So, the way I see it no tree this year.  Especially since I'm eatting it for almost $300 in Raleigh tickets.

Lorrie -  Somehow this situation is very sad, yet quite funny!  Wink    

Maybe Clay could write a vignette about it and include it in his concert!.    ROFLMAO

Great idea Barb... then I'd have to tell him ALL about it.  That could really take some time.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #286 on: December 08, 2005, 07:43:15 PM »

LorrieHuggles In Council Bluffs, I had 2 extra floor seats and so did Audra and Lauren. We stood by the upper level stairs and gave them to someone who had further up seats so they could sit closer. I ended up losing money on tickets this tour.

I did that last tour in Boston.  But, since I live in L.A. it will be pretty hard to hand them to someone sitting behind me.  Laughing

True!  lmao

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #287 on: December 08, 2005, 07:43:28 PM »

You can always send them to me, or you could donate them through the "How We Make A Difference" website.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #288 on: December 08, 2005, 07:44:26 PM »

When it flew out of the truck... they found it on an entirely different street.  The box was squashed.  He put it back in the truck and brought it home, but none of the lights work.  We just bought it last year for over $200.  So, the way I see it no tree this year.  Especially since I'm eatting it for almost $300 in Raleigh tickets.

Sorry about the tree!! 

I am still working on your Raleigh tickets!  We still have some time...don't give up quite yet!

Well, thanks...but I'm not feeling very optimistic.  I appreciate it though.

Debbie sent an e-mail to her client and is waiting for a response.  She told me she'll let me know as soon as she hears something.

Thanks... I'll keep my fingers crossed.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #289 on: December 08, 2005, 07:44:49 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #290 on: December 08, 2005, 07:44:56 PM »

The woman that was talking the other night in Boston just wanted a hug then Clay said everyone in the audience hug each other but he couldn't hug everyone else. Awww

I kind of wish he wouldn't encourage the screamers and attention seekers.  But that's just me.

Lorrie, I'm sorry about your tree!!

Maybe Clay could write a vignette about it and include it in his concert!.    ROFLMAO

Well, it is part of Christmas, right Barbara?  Laughing

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #291 on: December 08, 2005, 07:45:05 PM »

Allison was naming family in the audience and she then said I am not really that old when naming great niece or someone young.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #292 on: December 08, 2005, 07:45:24 PM »

My grandma's watching the Gaither's and Mark Lowry's singing MDYK. Very interesting. I'm used to him being funny.

He wrote it.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #293 on: December 08, 2005, 07:45:56 PM »

You can always send them to me, or you could donate them through the "How We Make A Difference" website.

I was thinking that if I get stuck with them, I'd call that friend of mine that you met at the Cheesecake Factory and see if she'd like them.  I don't think they have much money.  I just want to make sure she really wants them though.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #294 on: December 08, 2005, 07:46:01 PM »

I actually agree with you Pamela.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #295 on: December 08, 2005, 07:46:59 PM »

My grandma's watching the Gaither's and Mark Lowry's singing MDYK. Very interesting. I'm used to him being funny.

He wrote it.

I know. It's hard to believe though. That's a side of him I'm not used to.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #296 on: December 08, 2005, 07:47:10 PM »

I was thinking that if I get stuck with them, I'd call that friend of mine that you met at the Cheesecake Factory and see if she'd like them.  I don't think they have much money.  I just want to make sure she really wants them though.

That's a good idea.  I'm sure she would appreciate it.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #297 on: December 08, 2005, 07:47:30 PM »

I kind of wish he wouldn't encourage the screamers and attention seekers.  But that's just me.

Lorrie, I'm sorry about your tree!!

Maybe Clay could write a vignette about it and include it in his concert!.    ROFLMAO

Well, it is part of Christmas, right Barbara?  Laughing

Thanks.  Poor tree.  Artificial and still didn't have a long life.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #298 on: December 08, 2005, 07:47:47 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #299 on: December 08, 2005, 07:47:48 PM »

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx