gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:56:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 251
Total: 251

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Palace Theater Albany NY  (Read 60376 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #260 on: December 08, 2005, 07:26:25 PM »

No Christmas tree for us this year.

What happened to it?

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #261 on: December 08, 2005, 07:27:12 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #262 on: December 08, 2005, 07:27:12 PM »

Welcome back Lorrie. That's a bummer.

Eeeeeeeeeeeee Can't wait to see Emmanuel live.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #263 on: December 08, 2005, 07:27:41 PM »

scripture

Mary Did You Know

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #264 on: December 08, 2005, 07:28:41 PM »

When it flew out of the truck... they found it on an entirely different street.  The box was squeshed.  He put it back in the truck and brought it home, but none of the lights work.  We just bought it last year for over $200.  So, the way I see it no tree this year.  Especially since I'm eatting it for almost $300 in Raleigh tickets.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #265 on: December 08, 2005, 07:31:18 PM »

Well that report just shut everybody up.  ROFLMAO
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #266 on: December 08, 2005, 07:32:41 PM »

Tommy's parents never came. Beverly tells him that adults make mistakes. She offers to take him home.

My Grown Up Christmas List

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #267 on: December 08, 2005, 07:32:43 PM »

When it flew out of the truck... they found it on an entirely different street.  The box was squeshed.  He put it back in the truck and brought it home, but none of the lights work.  We just bought it last year for over $200.  So, the way I see it no tree this year.  Especially since I'm eatting it for almost $300 in Raleigh tickets.

Sorry about the tree!! 

I am still working on your Raleigh tickets!  We still have some time...don't give up quite yet!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #268 on: December 08, 2005, 07:33:05 PM »

Well that report just shut everybody up.  ROFLMAO

Tis a report worth remembering. Long live...well....it aint living no more....uh...let us mourn for the christmas tree.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #269 on: December 08, 2005, 07:33:27 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #270 on: December 08, 2005, 07:35:32 PM »

FROM THE CB:

HTHAS OCAYF.. love this song. .joyful....cant explain how wonderful he is.. he is just tearing through the venue..leaving no one un touched..his voice is feathering every soft note.. and whipping the glory notes.. glory to the new born king.......ocayf...joyful and triumph.. or come ye oh come ye ..come and behold him born the king of angelsssss.......taking deep long breaths .. holding the lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rising and rising and rising.. and realsease ..chilling ...powerful.. full of life and joy.. come and behold him born the king of angels..oh come let us adore him......taking it to a bigger and bigger hight..here it is the glory of all glory.,...the loooooooorrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. absolutely trembling.. just amazing...

emmanuel....standing straight and tall mic stand between his fingers.. whispering it like it is so tender and needy...fingers brushing and stroking it.. eyes closed .. head looking towards the heaven..rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeee...lips releasing the beauty of his voice..rejoice emmanuelllllllll ...rejoiceeeeeeee.. working the words to fit his voice..playing with them and forcing them out into the air.. oh rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeee emmanuel.. oh iseriallllllllllllllllllllllll rejoice.. he is shattering the heavens.. thousand of doors to heaven are opened by this voice..such passion and caress....fades away reeeejjjoiccee.. so tenderly so tearflully.. great applause ..

MDYK..your baby boy would walk on water.. mary did you know...sons and daughters..he just sings this so effortless.. so natural so pure...that your baby boy would give sight to a blind man..praises of the lammmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbb........did you know.. soaring upwards ..oh mary did you know...listing to clay sing is like riding a rolller coaster.. your up and down..lose you stomach.. tingly sensations..heard soars.. you feel weak and powerful at the same time..you slow down and then your flying.. just amazing.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwohooooooooooooooooo he just melts away..

quianna singing now.. if her and clay arnt a match made in heaven as far as vocals are concerned I dont know what is.. they enhance eachother..but yet only one soars to the beyond.. Clays voice is just untouchable..just untouchable..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #271 on: December 08, 2005, 07:35:55 PM »

I'm sorry LOrrie.  Huggles

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #272 on: December 08, 2005, 07:36:07 PM »

When it flew out of the truck... they found it on an entirely different street.  The box was squashed.  He put it back in the truck and brought it home, but none of the lights work.  We just bought it last year for over $200.  So, the way I see it no tree this year.  Especially since I'm eatting it for almost $300 in Raleigh tickets.

Sorry about the tree!! 

I am still working on your Raleigh tickets!  We still have some time...don't give up quite yet!

Well, thanks...but I'm not feeling very optimistic.  I appreciate it though.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #273 on: December 08, 2005, 07:36:55 PM »

My grandma's watching the Gaither's and Mark Lowry's singing MDYK. Very interesting. I'm used to him being funny.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #274 on: December 08, 2005, 07:37:04 PM »

When it flew out of the truck... they found it on an entirely different street.  The box was squashed.  He put it back in the truck and brought it home, but none of the lights work.  We just bought it last year for over $200.  So, the way I see it no tree this year.  Especially since I'm eatting it for almost $300 in Raleigh tickets.

Sorry about the tree!! 

Well, thanks...but I'm not feeling very optimistic.  I appreciate it though.

Debbie sent an e-mail to her client and is waiting for a response.  She told me she'll let me know as soon as she hears something.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #275 on: December 08, 2005, 07:37:32 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #276 on: December 08, 2005, 07:37:53 PM »

What Christmas Means to Clay

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #277 on: December 08, 2005, 07:39:31 PM »

LorrieHuggles In Council Bluffs, I had 2 extra floor seats and so did Audra and Lauren. We stood by the upper level stairs and gave them to someone who had further up seats so they could sit closer. I ended up losing money on tickets this tour.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #278 on: December 08, 2005, 07:39:47 PM »

Lorrie -  Somehow this situation is very sad, yet quite funny!  Wink    

Maybe Clay could write a vignette about it and include it in his concert!.    ROFLMAO

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #279 on: December 08, 2005, 07:40:05 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx