gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 11:50:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I LEFT MY HEART IN NYC-LORRAINES MEET & GREET  (Read 10250 times)
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2005, 03:16:15 PM »

Lorraine - Honey, you really deserved this M&G. You have worn your heart on your sleeve for this wonderful man for such a long time and have seen so many of his concerts that I'm sure this was the ultimate moment for you. Gee, just to have him hug you and draw you close. Lord, I'll have to put a special chapter in my book about this one.  So, is he thin, or just right. Were you able to feel his ribs? How did he smell?l
I'm only joking, you look so good together. I know he doesn't have much time, but he does notice the small things, like the picture was a recent one. He's very observant.
Now, do you think, if it ever happens to me, Jerome would let me give Clay cookies and him also?

What a dream that would be.  I'm sure you are still on a cloud. What a wonderful present. When I come up to see you, tell me all about it again. I won't get tired of hearing about it.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2005, 03:30:18 PM »

Lorraine, thanks so much for sharing your story!  I know how much this Meet & Greet meant to you and I'm glad your dream was fulfilled!  You will have those 2 or 3 minutes burned in your brain forever.  Great picture too!   

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2005, 03:31:38 PM »

Lorraine!! Thanks so much for that wonderful story.  I just love your picture.  Purple Banana Purple Banana

This is a memory you can cherish forever--and that is the best part!! Wink

I still am absolutely thrilled that you won this M & G.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!! Hug

I know I will never win a M & G, so I really enjoy living vicariously.  ROFLMAO

Big Hug!
Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2005, 03:43:54 PM »

I read your meet and greet recap last night, but I was having problems with the site, and could not post. It brought tears to my eyes, because I know how much he means to you (as he does to all of us). I know he felt the love - you represented us well. Thank You. Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2005, 04:23:08 PM »

Lorraine,

I'm so glad you had such a great Meet & Greet with Clay.  Even though it was only minutes, you made the most of the time you had.

I was thrilled when I heard you had won a M&G because I know of no one more devoted to Clay than you.  This was certainly a dream come true for you.

Love,
Prissy

That picture of the two of you is wonderful.  How many times have you looked at it now??  Wink

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2005, 04:34:09 PM »

GO Loraine ------ I bet you wouldn't mind dropping the R for Clay -------

I am happy for your meet and greet.  I am jealous but glad it was you and you could share it with us.

Flakey
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2005, 05:12:20 PM »

Lorraine- Another dream come true for you! I am glad you were able to get to do it.

I am very happy for you! Your photo looks great!!

Lora

heartaiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2005, 09:41:21 PM »

Lorraine, that pic is adorable. Sounds like you had a special moment with Clay that I'm sure you will never forget. Two times, three times, who cares it's never enough right?
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2005, 01:25:04 AM »

Rainey,, that was great....thanks for sharing your story!  Where's that autographed picture at now????

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2005, 05:30:57 AM »

HERE IT IS HOW MANY DAYS AND I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT MY TIME AS SHORT AS IT WAS WITH MY HONEY.

SASHA - I SURE HOPE SOMEDAY EACH AND EVERY CLAYMANIAC GET TO MEET OUR HONEY.  IT WILL LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS.  THANKS.

CLARA - THAT'S TRUE.  A QUOTE THAT KEEPS GOING OVER AND OVER IN MY MIND.  I CAN STILL HEAR THAT LITTLE ACCENT AND SNARKINESS ABOUT HIM.

MRS. C - YEP I SURE AM IN HEAVEN AND I HAVE MET MY ANGEL.  I THINK HE JUST KEEPS ME GOING AND GOING AND GOING.

EVELYN - YES CLAY WAS THIN BUT UP AGAINST ME HE SURE FELT VERY FIRM.  I JUST WANTED TO KEEP IN THAT SNUGGLE FOREVER.  FORGET THE COOKIES JUST TRY AND GET AS CLOSE TO HIM AS POSSIBLE.

HEATHER - IT IS LIKE A VIDEO GOING OFF IN MY HEART HEAD AND IT WON'T STOP.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR WARM COMPLIMENTS.

DEANNA - THAT IS SO SWEET OF YOU.  I SURE HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER AGAIN AND SORRY THIS YEAR DIDN'T WORK OUT.  DON'T EVER SAY NEVER.  IF IT CAN HAPPEN TO ME TWICE IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.

FRANKIE - I SURE HOPE HE FELT THE LOVE FROM ME.  I THINK THAT IS WHY I JUST MELLOWED OUT AND WENT FOR THE CUDDLE.

PRISSY - THANKS MY FRIEND.  WE ALL ARE DEVOTED TO CLAY AND I THINK THIS IS WHAT KEEPS OUR CLAY AS POPULAR AS HE IS.  I AM JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE NUTS THOUGH. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JAYNE - THE PICTURE I HAD CLAY SIGN IS INCREDIBLE.  HE EVEN KNEW IT WAS FROM THIS TOUR.  I AM PLANNING ON BUYING A BEAUTIFUL FRAME FOR IT AND PUT IT UP AMONGST THE REST  IN THE SHRINE.

HEARTAIKEN - YOU ARE SO RIGHT.  ONCE, TWICE EVEN HUNDRED TIMES IS NEVER ENOUGH.

FLAKEY - IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.  I SURE HOPE YOU GET TO MEET HIM SOMEDAY.  I AM STILL ON CLOUD 9.

LORA - THANKS.  YEP ANOTHER DREAM COME TRUE AND HOPE MANY MORE TO COME.

AGAIN THANKS EVERYONE.

HUGS
RAINEY

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx