gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:08:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I LEFT MY HEART IN NYC-LORRAINES MEET & GREET  (Read 10270 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« on: December 05, 2005, 06:27:44 PM »

WHERE DOES SOMEONE BEGIN TO DESCRIBE A MEET & GREET THAT LASTED MINUTES BUT LEFT ME SO FILLED WITH MORE LOVE FOR CLAY THAN I COULD IMAGINE.  WELL I WILL TRY SO HERE GOES.

AS I WAS WAITING IN LINE I KEPT TELLING MYSELF, GO FOR THE GUSTO, GO FOR THE GUSTO,  BUT ONCE I GOT UP THERE AND WAS FACE TO FACE WITH CLAY I DECIDED OTHERWISE AND FOLLOWED MY GUTT FEELINGS.    I WALKED UP TO CLAY.  HE WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF THIS ROUND TABLE WITH A WOMAN SECURITY GUARD TO MY LEFT AND JEROME TO MY RIGHT BUT A FEW FEET BACK.  CLAY PUT OUT HIS HAND AND AS I REACHED TO SHAKE HIS HAND I SAID " HI CLAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY."  I THEN HANDED HIM A BIRTHDAY CARD BUT JEROME HAD THEN TAKEN IT.  CLAY SAID "THANK YOU VERY MUCH."  HE THEN ASKED ME MY NAME AND I SAID LORRAINE.  HE STARTED TO SPELL IT SAYING " LORAINE".  I SAID NO CLAY TO "R"'S AND IN HIS SNARKY WAY SAID "THAT'S WHAT I SAID AND WE KIND OF LAUGHED.  I TOOK OUT MY PICTURE FOR HIM TO AUTOGRAPH AND HE SAID "THIS PICTURE IS A CURRENT ONE" AND I SAID YES IT WAS.  HE THEN SIGNED MY PICTURE AND AS HE WAS DOING THAT I TOLD HIM I WOULD BE SEEING HIM THE NEXT NIGHT AND ALSO NEXT WEEK IN CT. WHERE I LIVED.  HE THEN STARTED TO GO AROUND THE FRONT OF THE TABLE TO HAVE OUR PICTURE TAKEN AND  HE THEN ASKED ME WHERE IN CT. I LIVED.  I TOLD IN WATERBURY, CT. WHICH WAS ONLY ABOUT 20 MINUTES FROM WHERE  HE WOULD BE PERFORMING .  AS WE WERE GETTING READY FOR OUR PICTURE HE PLACED HIS STRONG ARM AROUND MY WAIST AND I IMMEDIATELY PUT MY ARM AROUND THE BACK OF HIM AS WELL.  BEING SO SHORT I JUST SNUGGLED MY HEAD AS CLOSE INTO HIS SHOULDER AS I COULD AND LET ME TELL YOU THE THOUGHTS I WAS FEELING WAS BEYOND WORDS.   IT JUST FELT SO DARN GOOD. SO COMFORTABLE.  BEFORE I KNEW IT MARY HAD SNAPPED OUR PICTURE BUT AS THE PICTURE WAS BEING TAKEN MY MIND WAS THINKING THAT IN JUST A FEW SECONDS THIS MAN THAT I JUST SO ADORE WAS GOING TO LET GO OF ME AND I DIDN'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.  THAT IS WHY I LOOKED SO SERIOUS IN THE PICTURE.  AFTER THE PICTURE WE TURNED TO EACH OTHER AND I SAID WITH SUCH A SMILE ON MY FACE "CLAY THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE MADE MY CHRISTMAS."  HE SAID YOUR QUITE WELCOME.  I TURNED TO WALK AWAY BUT I KNEW IN THAT SECOND THAT I HAD LEFT MY HEART WITH CLAY.  THE MEET AND GREET ONLY TOOK NOT MORE THAN 2-3 MINUTES BUT I KNEW IN THAT SHORT TIME WHY I LOVE THIS MAN AND WILL HOPEFULLY BE A PART OF HIS LIFE FOREVER.

THANK YOU CLAY FOR FULLFILLING SUCH A DREAM AND THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME THIS DREAM COME TRUE NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.  WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR.  HERE IS A PICTURE OF CLAY AND I THAT I WILL ALWAYS TREASURE.

HUGS
RAINEY
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 06:34:39 PM »

Lorraine and Our boyfriend!  Don't they make a cute couple?

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
ILClaymate
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 06:41:48 PM »

Lorraine ~ thanks for sharing your great M&G story and what a good picture too!  I'm sure you didn't want to let go. 

Thanks again and I know you will never be the same!  Wink
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 06:45:35 PM »

Lorraine
I am so happy for you!  Although a little envious at the same time..  When I had my Meet and Greet we were told no idle chit chat..  You are a very lucky lady!  I am sure you will remember those minutes forever..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Judee
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 06:52:29 PM »

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping  Well said my dear friend Lorraine!!!!  I remember that story word for word.  How many times did you repeat those words to me that night???  At least 20 times before you fell asleep, and then we started reliving our M & G's all over again as soon as we woke up.  I can remember you correcting him when he was spelling your name, and the way he said "That's what I said" was so cute.  I am so happy that I was there to witness the whole thing first hand.  I just wish that I could have taken a video of it, but then I would have broken rule # 2.   I would never, ever want to make Jerome mad.   Naughty 
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 06:56:28 PM »

omg Jaw drop! *kimmy's left speechless*

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 07:30:07 PM »

Oh, Lorraine!   Huggles

Your M & G story is so precious.   I read it twice.    It is cute that you had a chance for a conversation about the spelling of your name and then where you live!   Way to go . . and you had a chance to thank him for making your Christmas!   

So you did "go for the gusto" with your conversation, but still maintained your dignity!  Clapping

I kept thinking about you meeting Clay and having a "moment" and a picture together!!  BTW, the picture looks perfect!

You have never kept your feelings about Clay a secret! 

So  . . . . there you go!    Dreams DO come true !   

Barbara

P.S.   Judee  - Your picture with Clay is so good!   Nice and close!     Super Happy!!!

Tammy -  Did you post your picture with Clay somewhere???  I'd love to see it!     

Lucky Claymaniacs !  Purple Banana

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 07:52:43 PM »

Lorraine:  Now, you took me the first time to meet Clay with you.  Wasn't I supposed to go with you the second time.  I think you forgot about that! lmao lmao lmao  Very nice, my dear.  Of course, being with you and talking to you, I know how you felt.  The picture is very, very nice!!!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 09:07:43 PM »

Lorraine, your picture with Clay is beautiful!!!  Your own picture...just you and Clay this time.

And the best part...Clay snarked on you! 
 Thud!
For myself, that would be the ultimate.  Wink  I know it was quick, but you made it count!

Thanks for sharing your special time with Clay with all of us -- I'm so happy for you!!

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 02:40:26 AM »

LORRAINE,
I LOVE YOUR M&G STORY-EVEN THOUGH I HEARD IT FROM YOUR MOUTH --I WANTED TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT AGAIN.
WHAT A WONDERFUL STORY & A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF THE 2 OF YOU.
THANK YOU MY FRIEND,  FOR SHARING YOUR  M&G WITH US.  I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.   I AM SURE IT IS A SPECIAL MEMORY,  THAT YOU WILL HAVE  FOREVER IN YOUR HEART.

OXOXO,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 04:19:29 AM »

LORRAINE - OR IS IT LORAINE NOW?  I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW HARD THAT WAS FOR YOU TO NOT JUMP OVER THAT TABLE AND RIP HIS CLOTHES OFF BUT GIRL!!  YOU DID IT!!!  YOU HAD A DIGNIFIED M&G AND NOW YOU CAN USE THE BAIL MONEY TO GO SHOPPING!!

REALLY, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU - YOU'RE STORY BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES!!  I HOPE ONE DAY I CAN HAVE A STORY TO SHARE TOO!

LOVE, LORI

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2005, 05:00:17 AM »

Lorraine thanks for sharing your story.  The picture is perfect.  Oh, to be short and snuggle in.  That will not happen for me.  If I ever get a M&G.  Thanks to all of you for letting us live through you. 

I know you will never forget this Christmas, and you did Claymaniacs proud. 

Love, Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 05:29:44 AM »

THANK YOU EVERYONE.  I HOPE SOMEDAY EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR DREAM TO MEET CLAY COMES TRUE.  NO ONCE NOT EVEN TWICE WILL EVER BE ENOUGH AND I WANT MORE AND MORE BUT I THANK GOD EACH AND EVERYDAY FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN TO ME.  NOW I HAVE A PICTURE, WELL TWO AND THE MEMORIES WILL LAST ME A LIFETIME.

PAMELA - YES CLAY IS SNARKY FOR SURE BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES HIM REAL.  I SURE HOPE SOMEDAY YOU GET THE CHANCE.  YES IT WAS DIFFERENT THIS TIME.  HECK ISN'T THREE TIMES SUPPOSE TO BE A CHARM.

TAMMYKINS - THANKS FOR POSTING MY PICTURE AND FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS AS WELL.  WORDS WERE SO HARD TO FIND BECAUSE HE IS JUST THAT AMAZING.

ANGELA - I LEFT MY HEART WITH CLAY BUT THATS O.K.  I DON'T MIND.  YES YOU HEARD THE STORY STRAIGHT FROM ME BUT WHEN I WROTE IT THAT WHOLE TWO MINUTES CAME RIGHT BACK LIKE A VIDEO CAMERA IN MY HEAD.

LORI - YES IT WAS A DIGNIFED MEET AND GREET AND THE GUSTO TO ME WAS HAVING HIS EYES LOOK INTO MINE AND HAVING  A LITTLE CHAT.  YEA YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY WANTED BUT I WAS A LADY DARN IT.

TERRY - YEP SHORT CAN BE GOOD SOMETIMES.  ESPECIALLY NEXT TO CLAY.

LINNY - YOU CAN ALWAYS READ MY MIND AND MY HEART.  THANK YOU.

BARB - NO I HAVEN'T KEPT MY FEELINGS ABOUT CLAY A SECRET FOR SURE.  WHAT AN AMAZING MAN AND EVEN IF I NEVER GET A CHANCE TO MEET HIM AGAIN, THE THOUGHTS OF SEEING HIM TWICE ARE IN MY HEART AND MIND FOREVER.

KIMMY - THANKS.  I HOPE I GOT ACROSS JUST THE WAY IF REALLY FELT.

JUDEE - YES WE WENT OVER THE MEET AND GREET I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW MANY TIMES.  IT SURE WAS FUNNY TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING THE SAME TIME WITH THE SAME CONVERSATION.  WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET WILL WE.

CLANDY - I SURE DIDN'T WANT TO LET GO.  I FELT SO COMFORTABLE SNUGGLED INTO THAT MAN AND IT SURE FELT DARN GOOD.  WELL HOT FOR ME AT LEAST.

THANKS AGAIN ONE AND ALL.  I AM STILL ON CLOUD 9.
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 07:21:24 AM »

LORRAINE,  What a wonderful Meet and Greet. I can imagine how you felt. He is such a fantastic human being and it seems to me that he has the knack for putting everybody at ease.  So glad  you got that close, friend.

CLAY, I LOVE  YOU MORE EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MY REASON FOR LIVING

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 09:26:54 AM »

Lorraine!

You two look absolutely beautiful together!   Huggles  I'm so happy for you, sweetheart!  Look at you all snuggled up against him!  It's surreal, isn't it?  Touching him... hearing him say your name.  Did you catch that scent?  That clean, masculine, Clay smell.

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

It sounds like he was charming and your time with him was very special.  Congrats, honey!  And Merry Christmas!

Love,
LadyC

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 11:46:10 AM »

LORRAINE, I got a lump in my throat while I was reading your Meet and Greet comments.  You and Clay are a perfect fit, you look pretty great together!!   I am thrilled that you got to be close to him again, that will get you thru many a winter night.  I thought you looked lovely and very serene it is a perfect picture for a perfect lady!

Hugs, Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 12:17:47 PM »

LADY C - THANKS.  IT SURE IS SURREAL ISN'T IT.  I SURE DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THAT MAN AND HIS BODY SURE FELT GOOD AS YOU WELL KNOW.  ONCE NOT EVEN TWICE IS EVER ENOUGH.

PEPE - IF I WAS ABOUT 25 YEARS YOUNGER I WOULD SNATCH THAT MAN UP AND JUST RUN FOR THE HILLS BUT LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO BE HAPPY WITH A NICE SNUGGLE.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR WARM COMMENTS.

HUGS
RAINEY
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 12:50:07 PM »

Lorraine:  thanks for sharing your story my friend, glad you got you wish you two look great together, something you will never forget, Im so happy for you.

hugs
Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2005, 01:46:28 PM »

HE THEN ASKED ME MY NAME AND I SAID LORRAINE.  HE STARTED TO SPELL IT SAYING " LORAINE".  I SAID NO CLAY TO "R"'S AND IN HIS SNARKY WAY SAID "THAT'S WHAT I SAID AND WE KIND OF LAUGHED. 

LoRRaine!!!

I loved that part of your Meet & Greet... A quote that is all yours!

Clay looks absolutely gorgeous in your picture. I would also have been sorry to let go of him!

Thank you for sharing your unforgettable Meet & Thud Greet.

Love and hugs,

Clara
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2005, 02:50:03 PM »

Dear Lorraine, your story made me smile Smile you must be in heaven my sweet cause you've been with an angel!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx