gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:08:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 210
Total: 210

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Beacon Theater New York City #3  (Read 59597 times)
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #300 on: December 04, 2005, 07:26:31 PM »

FROM THE CB:

hold on to your seats ladies. .here come DSIAFCD..

he is playing the crowd.. lots of screaming.. little less loveeeeaeeee how many people are crying people dien.. how many people are asking for love...dont save it all for christmas day find a way..he is really throwing it out there.. wait another minute ...oh baby thats a fact. and hugw wow wow wowowowowowowo...he did something good and sexy.. voice is soaring .. crowd is roaring .. he is bringin down the house..dont save it all ... find a way...he is like a valcano errupting .. and I and basting in his lava.. just fantastic.. all the children knowwwwwwwwww every where that they gooooo. lordy lordy lordy lordy.. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. thats it.. I am cooked done toasted roasted melted ..crowd exploding in sheer pleasure of him.. cant go on my heart is pounding out of my chest.. tear joy.. pleasure.. sheer delight..

they are out of control.. bring in the national guard.. help the man. .he is so freaken hot ..I am really shakin here .. now finally in to good news.. the curtain parts in the dark of the theater.. the light slowly glows with the shadow of a true angel.. and his vice sprewwwwwwwws thru the dark night.. like millions of tiny fire flies.. cascading through out the theater..lighting up hearts all around the world.. bring good newwwwwww.. his lips release the vibrations of love of joy.. wanting us to grab it and hold it and treasure it for all eternity.. such beauty.. how can one man hold such beauty.. bow your head speak not a word..

the power of God speaks thru Clay.. GOOOOOD newwww good newww..head looking towards the heaven.. praising honoring worshiping his lord...hand open rising high to welcome good newwwwwww....bowes his head back down.. I swear sounding like he giggled.. probably just static..lol..voice soaring.. upward.. we break the bread we pour the wine.. and angels...descent ...............good newwwwwwwwww..he has the whole audience spell bound..absolutely spell bound.. such a haunting chilling perfomance..

I leave you with goodddddddddddddddd news. so soft so darn passoniate.. as he steps behing the curtain.. and he is gone..

GOOD NEWS...I LOVE THIS...HE JUST MAKES YOU WANT TO GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND WORSHIP..opps forgot I had caps on...time of joy...Good News, I bring you good news..an angel bring you good news...breathtaking...beautiful, astonishing....nothing can describe what I feel when I hear Clay sing this song....bow your head on bended knee...in a manager wrapped in swaddling clothes...angels desend with a heavenly....good news, good news...an angel brings good news..his voice is so powerful but so at peace...love it....oh I bring you good news...  he just brings me to my knees

Crowd goes crazy....The End... It goes by way to fast..I dont' want it to be over with...I can't even begin to write to you what I'm feeling but I know you all understand...

talking to certer now..during FN.. he was having trouble with his words. .he was humming..he was so laughing at himself he forgot the words. .the more they clapped the more he laughed.. he was tryign to make a straight face and it just was not working..quianna laughing so hard she was sobbing..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
ILClaymate
« Reply #301 on: December 04, 2005, 07:26:53 PM »

Just wanted to let you know I haven't had dinner yet.  ROFLMAO

Oh yeah...forgot to start asking you that!  Who is this talking on the stream??  Is this butterflyshine again or dancermom?

I just had pizza.  Wink
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #302 on: December 04, 2005, 07:27:12 PM »

I wonder what song Clay will sing on The Early Show tomorrow??  

I wish all of the people who see Clay perform on TV could actually see "concert Clay" like we have been blessed to see him!  

He is so "exciting" in concert !    Do I sound kind of fangirly??? ROFLMAO Paranoid

I so agree with you there and can't wait to hear what he'll sing. Anything to me is good.

It's ok. I'm a fangirl too. Love!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #303 on: December 04, 2005, 07:27:31 PM »

I think butterflyshine.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #304 on: December 04, 2005, 07:27:31 PM »

Oh yeah...forgot to start asking you that!  Who is this talking on the stream??  Is this butterflyshine again or dancermom?

I just had pizza.  Wink

It's butterflyshine.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #305 on: December 04, 2005, 07:28:02 PM »

A huge Thank You, Meesa, Heather, Lorrie for the cellstream interpretation and the gorgeous pictures.  Clandy, did we see some Chicago ones that hadn't been posted here before?? Great ones!

Our crowd was smaller here tonight, but a good group we were !   Clapping

Clay-dreams to all!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #306 on: December 04, 2005, 07:28:06 PM »

They are saying he was laughing at himself because he kept messing up with lyrics.

Laughing Love it when he does that. Interesting for Good News though.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #307 on: December 04, 2005, 07:29:18 PM »

Cellcerted asked Jermone if he could have Clay talk on her phone.  Jerome said probably not or it would open up a can of worms.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #308 on: December 04, 2005, 07:30:14 PM »

I just had pizza.  Wink

I can't tell. They keep passing the phone around.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #309 on: December 04, 2005, 07:30:23 PM »

I just had pizza.  Wink

It's butterflyshine.

I figured so since I just heard what she asked Jerome!  Laughing  She has alot more guts than me!!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #310 on: December 04, 2005, 07:31:37 PM »

FROM THE CB:

Clay was having trouble with the lyrics tonight, when people started coughing Clay laughed alot, Clay had the giggles tonight, according to cellcerter Clays random generator was lost tonight

having hard time standing straight.. he did change up FN.. riffs in there.. may be to make up for forgetting his words.. held notes longer.. and worked them differently.. crowd really loud.. DSIAFCD.. intro....came out mc NY holding flowers just ignoring them he told them to sit down.. when he talked about missing up lyrics...

talked to jermone just now. asked if clay would say hi in her cell phone.. he said probaly not. .cause he would have to do it for everyone...DSIAFC> .hug warmer.. didnt really look at anyone specific.. wide eyed he started laughing and crowd starting laughing..he was really cute.. he did get the flowers.. at first he didnt take them.. but he came back and got his when everyone got theirs.. flowers for everybody he said.. he had patrica hold his flowers..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #311 on: December 04, 2005, 07:31:51 PM »

She does.  I would not think Jerome would have even considered it.  Which he didn't.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #312 on: December 04, 2005, 07:31:51 PM »

THanks for the great cellcert and Clay sounded truly amazing tonight. NY these past 3 nights has to be one of his best shows so far.

Thanks Meesa and Heather for the updates and THanks Heather, Clandy and Meesa for the beautiful pics.

Night all and see ya Tuesday from Boston.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #313 on: December 04, 2005, 07:32:03 PM »

A few flashes. Not many and the last one was accidental.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #314 on: December 04, 2005, 07:32:06 PM »

I just had pizza.  Wink

It's butterflyshine.

I figured so since I just heard what she asked Jerome!  Laughing  She has alot more guts than me!!

You missed her talking to the sound guy earlier!  She really does have guts!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #315 on: December 04, 2005, 07:32:44 PM »

Good Night Tiffany.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #316 on: December 04, 2005, 07:33:30 PM »

Good Night Tiffany & Barbara!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #317 on: December 04, 2005, 07:33:42 PM »

Too many people want the same boyfriend.  Paranoid ROFLMAO
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #318 on: December 04, 2005, 07:34:01 PM »

Too many people want the same boyfriend.  Paranoid ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #319 on: December 04, 2005, 07:34:34 PM »

Did you hear her say Clay said CD will be out in Spring or March?
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx