gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:41:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 417
Total: 417

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Beacon Theater New York City #3  (Read 59635 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #260 on: December 04, 2005, 07:10:59 PM »

Hello Everyone!   wave

I'm just popping on to say hello and to let you know that the concert was fabulous last night... I went in thinking I would be disappointed in the first half..  I wasn't!  I found it to be touching and sweet..   In the second half Clay blew me away with Emmanuel and gave me chills...   I can't wait to see him again in Rhode Island on Friday and Connecticut on Saturday...  I don't think anything will compare to seeing him in New York.. I had a wonderful day and night! Super Happy!!!  I'll read the cellcert tomorrow when I am rested..   

Good Night!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2005, 07:11:55 PM »

They did their bows.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2005, 07:12:13 PM »

Hi and Night Tammy. Glad you loved the concert and had a great time.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2005, 07:12:37 PM »

I have a splitting headache so I think I'm going to call it a night.  Thanks to everyone for all the news and gorgeous pictures.

If he gets better and better with each show, my heart may not be able to stand it by the time I see him.

Goodnight and sweet Clay dreams to all!

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2005, 07:12:39 PM »

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2005, 07:12:55 PM »

FROM THE CB:

back to skit.. quianna singing now. I need a few moments to re group here.. lost my glass of tea ..phone on the floor.. not to mention these depends need changing..and need to grab a heat pad to elimate these massive chills.. bb in sec..

better now. quianna sounds amazing... crowd loving her..she is doing a job on them too.. must be something in the air tonight.. they are screaming their guts out. .here he comes the man in black.. laced with silver sparkes.. red tie glowing in the light.his long lean legs taking massive steps .as he glides across the stage and welcomes NYC into his heart..and the crowd goes wild.. beyond wild..he sure sound happy and full of vinegar tonight.. has to have a smile from ear to ear.. trying to talk crowd wont let him.. here is..

huge screams..he forgot the words.. forgot words for three songs too.. laughter.. talking about the family his crew on road for over 3 years.. talking about bev and tommy and the guardian angels...people you care about.. intoducing the band now.. lots of applause and screaming...

intro andy now.. lots of laughter now.. boy he is ratteling on like lighting...major screaming now. for the band and crew...la ca John....kent.......crowd over riding his voice.. something funny again..talking to someone now..gregory ellis...takes his bow...loving him...couldnt make out what he did..into bev now.. talking about mcwl introducing him to it..major applause..some funny stuff here wish I could see it..crowd loving it.. what ever it is..

community theater now.. round of applause.. quianna parrrrrrrrrrolar...lol... she must be shakin her bootie..now anela fishhhhhherrrr...bouncing with the drum beat. .huge yelling...

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2005, 07:13:17 PM »

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2005, 07:13:34 PM »

Night Barbara. Hope your headache feels better.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2005, 07:13:44 PM »

wave Hi Tammy!  I'm glad you had such a great time!  Can't wait to hear more about it!

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2005, 07:13:50 PM »

Goodnight Tammy & Barbara!  Baby Dust

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2005, 07:14:12 PM »

I have a splitting headache so I think I'm going to call it a night.  Thanks to everyone for all the news and gorgeous pictures.

If he gets better and better with each show, my heart may not be able to stand it by the time I see him.

Goodnight and sweet Clay dreams to all!

Sorry about your headaches.  I can relate.  I get them much to often.  Good Night and feel better!!!!!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2005, 07:14:50 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2005, 07:15:06 PM »

he changed it up!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2005, 07:15:18 PM »

Goodnight Barbara!  Feel better!  Baby Dust

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #274 on: December 04, 2005, 07:16:04 PM »

he changed it up!

You bet he did!  All of the change ups tonight have been great.

He did something on "a hug is warmer when you're in it"  The crowd went nuts about it.  Hopefully we'll hear what he did.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #275 on: December 04, 2005, 07:16:44 PM »

Lots of cheering and screaming at the glory note.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #276 on: December 04, 2005, 07:16:47 PM »

You know what bugs me????  I hate that everyone starts screaming during the glory note.  Why not wait until it's finished?  You certainly could hear it a lot better.  JMO
ILClaymate
« Reply #277 on: December 04, 2005, 07:17:15 PM »

OMG!  That glory note and ALL the cheering!!!  I got goosebumps!

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #278 on: December 04, 2005, 07:17:29 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #279 on: December 04, 2005, 07:17:38 PM »

He did the low part at the end.

Huge cheers and screaming.

Good News

I agree, Lorrie.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx