gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:58:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 341
Total: 341

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Beacon Theater New York City #3  (Read 59633 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #220 on: December 04, 2005, 06:54:27 PM »

Hi Clandywave

Lorrie - I saw that! Wish I lived close enough to go.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2005, 06:55:06 PM »

Lorrie- Dang Wish I lived in RI.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #222 on: December 04, 2005, 06:55:22 PM »

FROM THE CB:

HTHAS OCAYF.. took the crowd some time to settle down.. clay has to be so darn pleased.. his ego is lifted tonight.. just amazing sound coming out of these speakers..just amazing.. christ the every lasting lord....he is in total control of CN tongith and all with in his range..bet his voice is even soaring outside the venue..traping all its victums.. glory to the new born kingggggggggggggggggggggg..ocyf..joyful oh come ye to bethelhammmmmmmmmm.. come and rejoice him born the king of angels.. he know he has us in the palms of his hands right now.. and holding us so close not letting go.. glory noteeeeeeeeeeeeeoh comeeeeeeeeee ye.. he is whipping it out tonight.. holy smackers...trembeling here... think I wore out my new rollers...oh come let us adore himmmmmmmmmmmm oh and we do..........christ the lord.. holding on here it comes.. OMG GOD OMG GOD OMG GOD OMG ........THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAMAZING FREAKEN AMAZING

Emannel.....oh come .. oh come. so sultry and define.. sucking me in .. with every breath.. holding me ..I am in heaven here.. boy wish I was there tonight this is wonderful...rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeeee rejoiceeeeeeeeee..he has made this song a working miracle.. he owns it......rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeeee rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeee..building up.. voice powerful and strong.. very forceful and overwhelming.. just beautiful.. just beautiful ..not enough words.. he is building for the climax.. oh rejoicccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee and he delivers OMG.. can hear breathless people moaning....in the audience.. rejoiceeeeee.. my god what has gotten into himtonight.. he is 25 steps above perfection...emanuel..rejoiceeeeeeee so sweet so pure and he whispers aways with rejoiceeeeeeeeeeeee just breatless just absoluitely breatless. another stand o.. and major creaming.. crows is wild..

MDYK.. his christmas signature song.. he so owns it..words just feather out of his mouth.. when they hit the air they turn to massive solid stong words. .that demand you full attention..face of god ..oh mary did you know..he so loves singing this .. blind will speak deaf will hear.. lame will leap.. what out of this world power he has..out of this world.. power of the lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.. drops to soft mellow sound and rocks right back to the top ..soaring his vibs through out.....................the great I ammmmmmmmm..wooooooooooooohooooooooowooooooohoooooo crowd on their feet.. huge response.. the are eating him up alive.. lots of awessssssssss and moanssss..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2005, 06:55:49 PM »

Heaterfan ~ what email?  THE email???????????  eek!

Oh, no, not that e-mail!  Sorry to scare you like that!  The CV e-mail.

Oh I got that one a long time ago, but it's not working for me. 

I don't have as many posts as the rest of you, so I'm at the bottom of the list!! 

I mainly talk to myself there.  Paranoid  Except Caro and a few others that do talk to me.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2005, 06:56:10 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
ILClaymate
« Reply #225 on: December 04, 2005, 06:56:13 PM »

No, it wouldn't scare me.....I would be  !!!!  I'm glad you finally got it.  I read another update that she was sending more out this week. 

Lorrie ~ still can't get in, eh???  Are you SURE you are typing in the RIGHT password?   ROFLMAO  And yes we like to be secretive and speak in codes.  Smile
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2005, 06:56:28 PM »

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #227 on: December 04, 2005, 06:57:03 PM »

Oh I got that one a long time ago, but it's not working for me. 

I don't have as many posts as the rest of you, so I'm at the bottom of the list!! 

I mainly talk to myself there.  Paranoid  Except Caro and a few others that do talk to me.

I would post more over there, but I have enough trouble keeping up here sometimes. 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #228 on: December 04, 2005, 06:57:22 PM »

Tommy's parents never showed.

Beverly offers to take him home. Adults make mistakes.

My Grown Up Christmas List

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #229 on: December 04, 2005, 06:57:59 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #230 on: December 04, 2005, 06:58:01 PM »

I LOVE this picture!  The smile on his face is priceless!   

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2005, 06:58:02 PM »

Lorrie ~ still can't get in, eh???  Are you SURE you are typing in the RIGHT password?     And yes we like to be secretive and speak in codes. 

No I can't... and I'm not happy about it. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #232 on: December 04, 2005, 06:58:06 PM »

Oh lookie...its the Clackhouse banner!  Laughing  Or used to be for a few days.  Wink
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2005, 06:58:14 PM »

Wow! Gotta see a lot of clack from tonight's concert. Sounds incredable.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2005, 06:59:16 PM »

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2005, 06:59:30 PM »

Why yes it is!!  Such a lovely picture it is!!   Mr. Clandy is becoming a celebrity!   Laughing

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2005, 07:00:09 PM »

I told you they were stealing your pictures.  Paranoid lmao
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2005, 07:00:41 PM »

Clandy- Lorrie told us that earier about the CH using one of Mr.Clandy's pics. You go Mr.C.  Clapping He should be thrilled.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2005, 07:01:24 PM »

What Christmas means to Clay

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2005, 07:01:35 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
gfx