gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:10:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 421
Total: 421

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Beacon Theater New York City #3  (Read 59663 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2005, 05:45:06 PM »

But, he ain't coming along on the CD tour. 

Lorrie, mine neither.  My hubby would definitely cramp my style!   Laughing Purple Banana

Yep, that's exactly my point.  Laughing

DITTO !   My husband would see a side of me that he didn't know existed!      WHAT??  Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2005, 05:45:45 PM »

Gregory came in second in the talent show. He sang. He should've won, but whatever. His mom says second place isn't so bad. Look what happened to Clay Aiken. Beverly forgot he didn't win.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2005, 05:45:50 PM »

FROM THE CB:

reason for romance.. my romantic Clay ..shows his enter heart and soul..pouring out his dream his desire his hope for happiness..what a guy..such senestive loving movement he makes here..gentle and passion shines..he works these actors as if to act out his dream..his longing ..sounds amazing and so sexy in this song.. lots of groaning an moaning.. major moaing ..oh that was me too..

This song is not coming in very well..now I can hear it...hear we are as in olden days of yours...faithful friends gather near once more...he so knows how to sing this song...shining star abotu the hightest bough...haev yourself a very merry little Christmas now...our troubles will be miles away....clapping...

frosty window panes..candles.. crowd clapping.. he has to know how much he is loved..that time of year when the world falls in love....he has to have to most powerful strongest voice in history to do this night after night and not flicker a lick..time of year when the world falls in love..hearing some deeper vocals tonight.. really sultry and tempting....more applaus......and he blows right back in with full control...applause again. he must really be playing to the crowd.. they are lapping him up and holding on tight...

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
claydevotee
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2005, 05:45:54 PM »

Lorrie, mine neither.  My hubby would definitely cramp my style!   

Yep, that's exactly my point. 

Yes!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2005, 05:46:20 PM »

Laughing Barb. I know. Clay brings out the you know what in us.  Thank god I don't have a boyfriend or hubby.  Laughing

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2005, 05:46:33 PM »

Lorrie, mine neither.  My hubby would definitely cramp my style!   Laughing Purple Banana

DITTO !   My husband would see a side of me that he didn't know existed!      WHAT??  Paranoid

Mine knows it exists.. and he's jealous!  ROFLMAO
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2005, 05:46:42 PM »

Silver Bells (Beverly and Angel Clay)

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2005, 05:47:25 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2005, 05:47:40 PM »

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2005, 05:48:54 PM »

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO   GREAT LINE, LORRIE !

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
claydevotee
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2005, 05:49:25 PM »

DITTO !   My husband would see a side of me that he didn't know existed!      WHAT?? 

Hey Barbara!   Huggles  And wouldn't you say that all of us now have a side that we never knew existed before Clay came along?   Wink 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2005, 05:49:28 PM »

Tommy says she's good and he'd vote for her.

They go to make cookies.

The Christmas Song

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2005, 05:49:57 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »

Anyone hear if they announced Meet and Greet winners for Baltimore yet on the OFC?

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2005, 05:50:17 PM »

lmao lmao lmao

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2005, 05:50:21 PM »

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO   GREAT LINE, LORRIE !

Now let me add, if he was chasing around the country after some 27 year old girl, I'd kill him!  lmao
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2005, 05:50:38 PM »

DITTO !   My husband would see a side of me that he didn't know existed!      WHAT?? 

Hey Barbara!   Huggles  And wouldn't you say that all of us now have a side that we never knew existed before Clay came along?   Wink 

Ditto on that.

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2005, 05:50:49 PM »

Right, Thea!   WHO KNEW?????  lmao lmao

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2005, 05:51:01 PM »

Anyone hear if they announced Meet and Greet winners for Baltimore yet on the OFC?

I don't think they have yet.  The entry period just ended on Friday, so I would think it would be later this week sometime.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2005, 05:51:24 PM »

Laughing Lorrie

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx