gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:58:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 274
Total: 274

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Beacon Theater New York City #2  (Read 59434 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #240 on: December 03, 2005, 07:31:53 PM »

Aww Sweet pictures Meesa and what a great group.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #241 on: December 03, 2005, 07:32:44 PM »

nice pics messa!!!

HEY Y'ALL IF HE COMES TO OKLAHOMA FOR A CONCERT!! I AM SOOOO INVITING Y'ALL TO COME DOWN!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
claydevotee
« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2005, 07:32:51 PM »

Well, you two, I don't even have a WalMart!!!!     Closest one is 25 minutes away.  The price you pay for living in a small town...and I am a Chicago native!!!!!
Jaw drop! eek!  25 miles away, Woody???  You have my sympathies!!!  And I hope that Walmart is a Super Walmart!!!!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #243 on: December 03, 2005, 07:33:14 PM »

NC Barbara, I know what you mean about having nothing but a Walmart nearby.  Before we moved up to the NW Chicatgo suburbs 4 years ago, we lived in a little town downstate Illinois.  The nearest mall was 20 miles away.  And the nearest Walmart was 10 miles away.  I don't know how I survived----except for Internet Shopping.  LandsEnd.com and the UPS delivery people became my good friends!!! 

Well, you two, I don't even have a WalMart!!!!   shocking  Closest one is 25 minutes away.  The price you pay for living in a small town...and I am a Chicago native!!!!!
woody!!! omgosh really!! well in carrie underwoods town there aint a wal-mart either!! i think!!

The secret is out....there isn't a WalMart in EVERY town!!!!!!   ROFLMAO  Life goes on.....  But there IS computer access to Claymaniacs!!!!!!!!   Yes! That is more important!!!   Wink

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #244 on: December 03, 2005, 07:33:26 PM »

Thanks Kat. You're sweet.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #245 on: December 03, 2005, 07:34:10 PM »

i think im the only one or close to it that has never met anyone on here!!! i so want to!!

You're not alone, I haven't met anyone yet either.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
claydevotee
« Reply #246 on: December 03, 2005, 07:34:44 PM »

HEY Y'ALL IF HE COMES TO OKLAHOMA FOR A CONCERT!! I AM SOOOO INVITING Y'ALL TO COME DOWN!!!
Kat, you had better warn your parents that they're going to have a houseful of Claymaniacs next summer!   Super Happy!!!
Belly Aiken
« Reply #247 on: December 03, 2005, 07:34:55 PM »

Yes, next summer is what I was referring to...although I have to admit - I have been looking at airfare costs for *this* year - unfortunately no can do...

Belly, I assume you're from the Chicago area?  If so, have you looked at flights from the Milwaukee direct to Charolotte on Airtran?  They usually have excellent rates.  In fact, my goldendoodle was shipped from a breeder in Charlotte to Milwaukee via Airtran last April!!!!  But whatever, I'm hoping the rates will be good next summer!

NC Barbara, I know what you mean about having nothing but a Walmart nearby.  Before we moved up to the NW Chicatgo suburbs 4 years ago, we lived in a little town downstate Illinois.  The nearest mall was 20 miles away.  And the nearest Walmart was 10 miles away.  I don't know how I survived----except for Internet Shopping.  LandsEnd.com and the UPS delivery people became my good friends!!! 

Actually I'm in West Mich.  Took the train down to Chi.  we can't get *any*where without at least  *one* plane change.  It's a pain in the u-no-what, I tell you.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #248 on: December 03, 2005, 07:35:23 PM »

They better be prepared.  They need the entire RBC Center and I hope they will figure that out.  The Christmas tour doesn't not draw as many people as a pop tour.  They better make room for all of us.

Absolutely, Lorrie!  Do you happen to know the capacity of the RBC center?  Is it, in fact,  the largest venue in the Raleigh?  Will the Chamber of Commerce at Raleigh be prepared for the massive onslaught of Clayfans???  eek!

I don't know the capacity of the RBC Center, but they aren't using the entire venue for the Christmas tour.  They are using more than 1/2 venue but not full.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #249 on: December 03, 2005, 07:36:04 PM »

Thanks Kat. You're sweet.
your welcome!!!

Well, you two, I don't even have a WalMart!!!!   shocking  Closest one is 25 minutes away.  The price you pay for living in a small town...and I am a Chicago native!!!!!
woody!!! omgosh really!! well in carrie underwoods town there aint a wal-mart either!! i think!!

The secret is out....there isn't a WalMart in EVERY town!!!!!!   ROFLMAO  Life goes on.....  But there IS computer access to Claymaniacs!!!!!!!!   Yes! That is more important!!!   Wink
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
i think im the only one or close to it that has never met anyone on here!!! i so want to!!

You're not alone, I haven't met anyone yet either.

yes! omgosh thats why i said if he comes to oklahoma i am so inviting all y'all!!
Kat, you had better warn your parents that they're going to have a houseful of Claymaniacs next summer!   Super Happy!!!
i know but its clay and next year i be driving WOOT!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #250 on: December 03, 2005, 07:36:07 PM »

Ok... I am in L.A.... and you people may not believe this, but I am freezing my butt off here!@!!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #251 on: December 03, 2005, 07:36:56 PM »

Barbara- I'm sure a lot of people will go to Raleigh for this tour and the next one. Love to meet ya and hope you can meet more Claymaniacs too. Don't have a lot of Clay fans that live around here.

Thanks, don't have many Clay fans in my town either (at lease not that I know of).

Where do you live?
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #252 on: December 03, 2005, 07:36:57 PM »

Weard Lorrie. Stay warm.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #253 on: December 03, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »

Thea - YEP, it is a Super WalMart.   Laughing

Meesa - Great Indy pix!!!! I bet we had more people ther than at any other venue.  Don't ya think???

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #254 on: December 03, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »

Woody - Probably! I told my friends I wrapped with tonight about our Indy get together.  Laughing

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2005, 07:38:08 PM »

I met Thea, Clandy,Barb, Michelle, Pamela, Johanna, Christie, Gwenn, Micki, Amy and Sunny. Love to meet more of you and spend more time together.

I met a lot of those same people, where was that?
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #256 on: December 03, 2005, 07:38:18 PM »

Is Clay talking now?

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #257 on: December 03, 2005, 07:39:09 PM »

Ok... I am in L.A.... and you people may not believe this, but I am freezing my butt off here!@!!

I just threw you a blanket.  We have PLENTY of them in IL.   Laughing

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #258 on: December 03, 2005, 07:39:22 PM »

Here's some Indy group pics!

Meesa, you need to put names with these pictures.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #259 on: December 03, 2005, 07:39:45 PM »

Lorrie- Merrillville IN I met Thea,Jonanna Barb and Clandy and Wolf Trap in VA I met Pamela and the others.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx