gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:34:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 327
Total: 327

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Poll
Question: What is your favorite tour?  Please read the first post before voting!
American Idols Live Tour
Independent Tour
Summer Solo Tour
Joyful Noise '04
Jukebox Tour
Joyful Noise '05

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: POLL: What is your favorite tour?  (Read 8407 times)
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2005, 10:42:16 PM »

I picked the Solo Tour . . . for obvious reasons! 

But aside from that, I agree with Frankie - choosing between the concerts is like having to choose between your own children!  Or in my case, choosing between my "little ones". 

If I were to just go on the concert/singing/show alone, without the M&G experiences, I think I would have to pick the JNT05.  I absolutely love this show.  I have been to 4 shows, and have cried at every single one.  I absolutely LOVE Christmas, and love what Clay has done with this show.  It is a true reflection of him and how he feels about Christmas and it is a wonderful gift from him!

But gosh, then there's the JBT, and that one was awesome too, and JNTI was amazing, and the solo tour is when I first met all the Maniacs, who have been such a blessing in my life . . . so I've concluded that this poll is unfair.  My two all time favorites are the Solo Tour and the JNT05.  There.  Are ya happy?  Now the rest of my "children" feel left out and sad!   

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2005, 07:55:30 AM »

My favorite....the JBT!!  It was so much fun!  Saw 7 concerts, and could've gone to more!!  The costume changes,  the road trips with good friends,  plus we got to hear Solitaire again, and Unchained Melody, the complete songs!  It was great hearing him do so many covers from the past.  No matter what he sings, his version is always better to me than the original artist's version.  Even Elvis.  The only thing that would've made it better for me were the choices from MOAM.  I love RTM, PD, and Shine!  He didn't sing any of them, but that's okay. 

Because we got them in the Solo Tour, which ran a close second for me!!  I loved the road trip to Michigan, the flight and excitement of the Charlotte concert!  The thrilling opening to the concert where the flashing steps start to raise, and from out of the shadows steps Clay!! GAHH! Thud!
Amazing version of WTSHNN!!  I like U2, but there again, I now like Clay's version better!  And, that red striped shirt and tie, as some of you know, is a favorite of mine!

Like you, I loved ALL of the shows.  The Kyrie opening for the IT was so exciting, I agree!  Loved that concert!  And of course, the Christmas concerts; the 2005 JNT to me was more special because Clay put so much of his heart into it for us!!  I LOVE THIS MAN!!! 

American Idol was very special in it's way, too.  I almost didn't go to that one.  Back then, I fretted about the money, and none of my family or friends wanted to go.  Thanks go to my little boy for saying he'd go with me; that was the beginning!  And the crowd so obviously adored Clay over everyone else, so it was special being there for that!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2005, 03:11:52 PM »

Here are the totals so far:

American Idols Live Tour  0 (0%)
Independent Tour  0 (0%)
Summer Solo Tour  12 (24%)
Joyful Noise '04  1 (2%)
Jukebox Tour  32 (64%)
Joyful Noise '05  5 (10%)