gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:25:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 243
Total: 243

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Beacon Theater New York City #1  (Read 73972 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #440 on: December 02, 2005, 09:21:46 PM »

Is the concert over?  lmao

It was killing me not to be here tonight. I missed you all like crazy. I just got done reading everything. Sounded like fun. Now I must go download the cellstream when the link appears.

Love you all!  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #441 on: December 02, 2005, 09:24:01 PM »

hey meesa wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #442 on: December 02, 2005, 09:35:43 PM »

CH:  Butterflyshine, the cellcerter from CV stayed on line at the stage door until Clay came out. She got Patricia, Quiana and Angela to say hello. Angela talked for a minute. She was also asked if Clay attended the Color Purple last night. Angela said she was sick and did not go but did not know if Clay went. when told people were upset over what happened in Reading Angela indicated all was ok now. Angela thanked everyone for their support.

A doctor visited the cast tonight and Butterflyshine met her briefly. The doctor indicated she was there for to do regularly scheduled wellness checks that are done periodically during the tour. The doctor is young and pretty.

Butterflyshine gifted Clay with an orange shirt and two orange caps from the Gulu walk she attended. When Gregory and his father came out Gregory was wearing one of the hats. His father has been prforming in the show this week while he was traveling with them.

William Joseph came out and worked the crowd. Lots of autographs and hugs.

The M&G people started coming out. The first couple of women were giddy and happy. One person was grumpy.

Security put barricades up from the door to the street. Jerome came out and put his coat in the car. He went back in. He then came out carrying Raleigh and with Clay. Clay touched hands along the line. He was wearing a down jacket with the hood up.

That is it.

Who wants to bet the two "giddy and happy" women were Judy and Lorraine?  Yes!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #443 on: December 02, 2005, 10:04:55 PM »

Who wants to bet the two "giddy and happy" women were Judy and Lorraine?  Yes!

Pamela -  that would be perfect!!!      Any mention of bail money??  Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #444 on: December 03, 2005, 03:27:36 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

I don't have much to tell about Lorraine and Judy's Meet and Greet...  They called me when they were done but it was very late..  I think they were on the train but I'm not sure... Lorraine said that the Meet and Greet went by  very quickly.  Clay was behind a table so she couldn't just go up and hug him like she wanted to.   I don't think they got any kisses either..   I have no other details because we were cut off after a few seconds..  I didn't have time to hear about the accent thing with Judy...  lmao  I am going to get ready now to meet them with Linda and we should hear all the juicy details...  The girls won't be back till tomorrow to post because we are all getting Clayed again tonight.  We'll be meeting up with Marilyn and her sister also...  I'm off to New York City!!!!!!! Purple Banana

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #445 on: December 03, 2005, 05:51:57 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

I don't have much to tell about Lorraine and Judy's Meet and Greet...  They called me when they were done but it was very late..  I think they were on the train but I'm not sure... Lorraine said that the Meet and Greet went by  very quickly.  Clay was behind a table so she couldn't just go up and hug him like she wanted to.   I don't think they got any kisses either..   I have no other details because we were cut off after a few seconds..  I didn't have time to hear about the accent thing with Judy...  lmao  I am going to get ready now to meet them with Linda and we should hear all the juicy details...  The girls won't be back till tomorrow to post because we are all getting Clayed again tonight.  We'll be meeting up with Marilyn and her sister also...  I'm off to New York City!!!!!!! Purple Banana

Tammy:  You girls have a wonderful time and if you need bail money.....well.....call Pamela!!   ROFLMAO

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #446 on: December 03, 2005, 09:00:35 AM »

Tammy:  You girls have a wonderful time and if you need bail money.....well.....call Pamela!!   ROFLMAO

Awwww...thanks for thinking of me Lori!  Except NOT!  Laughing 

Thanks for the update Tammy! I'll be watching CNN again tonight just in case things get really interesting in NYC!!

I hope everyone has a blast in the Big Apple!  Purple Banana

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #447 on: December 03, 2005, 09:01:36 AM »

i did for sure (as teens say fo so)

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #448 on: December 03, 2005, 05:00:06 PM »

AM I IN THE RIGHT PLACE ROFLMAO Thud!

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx